The Pride Flag

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

This is just so sad
Men dressing up as women has been around for how many years how many decades? It’s just a talking point for the right right now because they’re not doing much in terms of governing.

Why do they wanna tell stories for children? Maybe they like children are you of the assumption that people that dress up and drag don’t like kids

And what makes you think that lesbians don’t like kids, lesbians adopt children all the time and make loving parents

I think the real problem here is, you’re just stuck in the past and don’t wanna move on from it like most conservatives

My point is if it was “harmless” and “Just like children” we would see more lesbians wanting story hour but we don’t see that now do we?

You know why? 

Because any smart sane person knows what’s up, only pedophiles and groomers defend this behavior.

Let me guess you are one of those people who think children can make decisions for themselves aren’t you? It’s the pedophile rally cry.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Commsvet11 said:

My point is if it was “harmless” and “Just like children” we would see more lesbians wanting story hour but we don’t see that now do we?

You know why? 

Because any smart sane person knows what’s up, only pedophiles and groomers defend this behavior.

Let me guess you are one of those people who think children can make decisions for themselves aren’t you? It’s the pedophile rally cry.

its one of those profiles that defends whatever the current/corporate thing is. always.

its a critical thinker.

HE IS RIGHT. IF IT WERE APOLITICAL THEY WOULDN’T FIGHT FOR IT SO MUCH:  

People need to stop pretending Pride flag is apolitical.

The rainbow flag, often called the Pride flag, and the newer versions of it have been symbols of the LGBT community for some time time.

When people see the flag, they know what it means. In fact, most people know it means more than just LGBT.

The flag itself is a political statement.

That’s something workers at a California Cinnabon missed when they were told not to put such things up.

{snip}

What Reheis is doing is laying down that he doesn’t want his stores making political stances that might alienate customers, but for that, he’s being demonized by those same employees.

But the thing is, the Pride flags of various types aren’t apolitical. They’re not just “LGBT people, among others, welcome here.”

They’re reflective of a very particular political ideology, and their display at various stores explicitly states a political position that not everyone agrees with. As such, ordering their removal means making sure the store is welcoming to everyone.

“But it’s not welcoming to LGBT people,” some will argue. I call those people morons.

The truth is tons of LGBT folks walk into plenty of businesses that lack Pride flags and if they feel unwelcome because of that lack, that’s on them.

No, the Pride flag is little more than a symbol, not of supporting LGBT people but supporting LGBT politics, which can be very different. That flag means not just supporting, say, gay marriage but now supporting “gender-affirming care” for minors, among other controversial issues.

The flag isn’t apolitical, but it’s presented as if it is.

https://tomknighton.substack.com/p/people-need-to-stop-pretending-pride

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, B-Man said:

HE IS RIGHT. IF IT WERE APOLITICAL THEY WOULDN’T FIGHT FOR IT SO MUCH:  

People need to stop pretending Pride flag is apolitical.

The rainbow flag, often called the Pride flag, and the newer versions of it have been symbols of the LGBT community for some time time.

When people see the flag, they know what it means. In fact, most people know it means more than just LGBT.

The flag itself is a political statement.

That’s something workers at a California Cinnabon missed when they were told not to put such things up.

{snip}

What Reheis is doing is laying down that he doesn’t want his stores making political stances that might alienate customers, but for that, he’s being demonized by those same employees.

But the thing is, the Pride flags of various types aren’t apolitical. They’re not just “LGBT people, among others, welcome here.”

They’re reflective of a very particular political ideology, and their display at various stores explicitly states a political position that not everyone agrees with. As such, ordering their removal means making sure the store is welcoming to everyone.

“But it’s not welcoming to LGBT people,” some will argue. I call those people morons.

The truth is tons of LGBT folks walk into plenty of businesses that lack Pride flags and if they feel unwelcome because of that lack, that’s on them.

No, the Pride flag is little more than a symbol, not of supporting LGBT people but supporting LGBT politics, which can be very different. That flag means not just supporting, say, gay marriage but now supporting “gender-affirming care” for minors, among other controversial issues.

The flag isn’t apolitical, but it’s presented as if it is.

https://tomknighton.substack.com/p/people-need-to-stop-pretending-pride

What really cracks me up is that people who are required to wear a uniform to work seem to have lost sight of the meaning of the word UNIFORM! You simply cannot make this stuff up anymore. We’ve entered an upside world. 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, BillStime said:

This is why this thread exists - congrats Karen. Your efforts are paying off…. Karma *will* suck for you.

The gay flag  is no different than the flag of the Confederacy.  It’s offensive.  You don’t promote pedophilia and beastiality and not expect some problems.  Pretty simple.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

You must be proud, Karen.  You proud of Travis, Karen?

You feel good about this?

Who is next, Karen?

Who do you hope they kill, next?

What was that about how we're just making up all of this QAnon silliness? The one where it doesn't really exist outside of some crazy liberals' minds?

Because it sure seemed to have existed in this killer's mind.

In a June 28 post, the Ikeguchi account — which included posts on conspiracy theories along with anti-vaccine and anti-abortion content — posted, “Abortion and same-sex marriage are both immoral and are design to destroy humanity one by one. So if someone is pro-abortion and pro-LGBTQP, they are at war against the foundation of family values. –Travis Ikeguchi 6/23/2023 6:39am”

A Gab account bearing Ikeguchi’s name — describing the author as “Anti-freemasonry, Anti-zionism, Anti-jesuits, and Anti-paganism, same-sex marriage should be abolished” — pinned a post with a video titled “When You Should Shoot a Cop,” with Ikeguchi stating, “There will come a time that we have to do this.”

• Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

What was that about how we're just making up all of this QAnon silliness? The one where it doesn't really exist outside of some crazy liberals' minds?

Because it sure seemed to have existed in this killer's mind.

In a June 28 post, the Ikeguchi account — which included posts on conspiracy theories along with anti-vaccine and anti-abortion content — posted, “Abortion and same-sex marriage are both immoral and are design to destroy humanity one by one. So if someone is pro-abortion and pro-LGBTQP, they are at war against the foundation of family values. –Travis Ikeguchi 6/23/2023 6:39am”

A Gab account bearing Ikeguchi’s name — describing the author as “Anti-freemasonry, Anti-zionism, Anti-jesuits, and Anti-paganism, same-sex marriage should be abolished” — pinned a post with a video titled “When You Should Shoot a Cop,” with Ikeguchi stating, “There will come a time that we have to do this.”

One psycho, you, and billstime.  Q is everywhere! Reminds me of all the nazis running around. It’s a movement!

Did I say one psycho?

• Thank you (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

One psycho, you, and billstime.  Q is everywhere! Reminds me of all the nazis running around. It’s a movement!

Did I say one psycho?

Q meets in a secret underground lair built in a hollowed out volcano and has a space laser at a moon base which they plan on using to attack liberal cities.

• Like (+1) 1