The Pride Flag

Several thousand angry Iraqis demonstrate for a second day outside Swedish embassy in Baghdad and burn rainbow flags days after Koran stunt in Stockholm sparked outrage across Muslim world

…Under a heavy police presence and in front of a crowd of 200, Salwan Momika, a 37-year-old who fled to Sweden several years ago, put bacon in the pages of a Koran before stomping on it and setting several pages alight.

Police had granted him a permit for the protest in line with free-speech protections after an appeals court rejected their ban on Koran burning protests, but said later the man had been charged with agitation against an ethnic or national group.

The stunt sparked anger across the Muslim world, including in Turkey which is currently blocking Sweden's bid to join the NATO military alliance, while in Iraq demonstrators stormed inside the Swedish embassy in the capital of Baghdad.

Saudi Arabia, Iran, Morocco, Bahrain and the UAE joined in the chorus of condemnation, with the US also calling the protest 'disrespectful and hurtful'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12251959/Several-thousand-angry-Iraqis-demonstrate-second-day-outside-Swedish-embassy-Baghdad.html

Another successful Pride month.  

Good work everyone.  

Oh, I’m sure the riots in France and Belgium have nothing to do with this.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Amusement Park Says It Will No Longer Host Pride Events After Drag Performance ‘Backfired’

An amusement park in the United Kingdom said it would no longer participate in Pride events after children witnessed an explicit drag performance by a drag queen named Crystal.

The owner of Adventure Island in Southend on Sea, Essex, has “humbly” apologized to his loyal customers for hiring the performer that left parents “horrified,” the Daily Mail reported.

“The grinding act was most definitely a nonstarter as we are ostensibly a family park and that is just not family entertainment,” Miller’s statement added.

“Rest assured we will not be rebooking this act or participate in any future PRIDE celebrations it’s just not for us, we tried to be inclusive but it has backfired on us.”

The apology comes after footage of an “all ages family friendly” drag show on Saturday surfaced online…

https://www.dailywire.com/news/amusement-park-says-it-will-no-longer-host-pride-events-after-drag-performance-backfired?utm_campaign=dw_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=housefile&utm_content=member

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

That’s interesting because men of the cloth I’ve been coming for your children all day every day for decades they don’t just get one month

There is a difference, Men of the cloth aren’t advertising their intentions when it comes to pedophilia. It’s easier to show distain  and do something about it when someone straight up tells you their intentions.

Edited by Commsvet11
Error

On 7/1/2023 at 5:59 AM, Unforgiven said:

https://donsurber.substack.com/p/trannies-erasing-lesbians

lol. dead on point.

Good, let them all each other.

Leftism is nothing but destruction.

Pot meet kettle

32 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

There is a difference, Men of the cloth aren’t advertising their intentions when it comes to pedophilia. It’s easier to show distain  and do something about it when someone straight up tells you their intentions.

Sure

Just show me how the LGBTQ community is, announcing their intentions to hurt children

9 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Pot meet kettle

Sure

Just show me how the LGBTQ community is, announcing their intentions to hurt children

Okay, it’s simple. Here is an example. Drag Queen Story hour is advertised, flyers and all. Now think of this…… Some dude wants to dress as a woman and read to children or dance for them. Why? What could be a motive for that? I don’t see any lesbians trying to involve activities with children….why is that?

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Okay, it’s simple. Here is an example. Drag Queen Story hour is advertised, flyers and all. Now think of this…… Some dude wants to dress as a woman and read to children or dance for them. Why? What could be a motive for that? I don’t see any lesbians trying to involve activities with children….why is that?

Just explain to me, how a man  in a dress reading a story to your kid is hurting them

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Just explain to me, how a man  in a dress reading a story to your kid is hurting them

Because they want to normalize the behavior because everybody including you knows that isn’t normal. It’s suspicious behavior. Answer the question who really benefits? Why aren’t there women or lesbians dressing up as dudes wanting to read to children? You know why, they are pedophiles and they want children to start being comfortable with them.

And it works. Because people like you know it’s wrong but still wave it off as harmless. You support pedophilia.

5 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Because they want to normalize the behavior because everybody including you knows that isn’t normal. It’s suspicious behavior. Answer the question who really benefits? Why aren’t there women or lesbians dressing up as dudes wanting to read to children? You know why, they are pedophiles and they want children to start being comfortable with them.

And it works. Because people like you know it’s wrong but still wave it off as harmless. You support pedophilia.

Define normal

I suggest you learn how to adapt as the world adapts. Oh, you’re just gonna get left behind.

There is absolutely brutal thing wrong with a man dressed in a dress reading your kid a story he is not hurting that child in anyway

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Define normal

I suggest you learn how to adapt as the world adapts. Oh, you’re just gonna get left behind.

There is absolutely brutal thing wrong with a man dressed in a dress reading your kid a story he is not hurting that child in anyway

See there it is. The world is adapting, you need accept this behavior of a grown man wanting to hang around children. 

You never could answer the questions I asked. Why does a grown man who wants to dress as a woman want to be around children? Why is it only men not lesbians?

Maybe someone should check your hard drive groomer.

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

See there it is. The world is adapting, you need accept this behavior of a grown man wanting to hang around children. 

You never could answer the questions I asked. Why does a grown man who wants to dress as a woman want to be around children? Why is it only men not lesbians?

Maybe someone should check your hard drive groomer.

This is just so sad
Men dressing up as women has been around for how many years how many decades? It’s just a talking point for the right right now because they’re not doing much in terms of governing.

Why do they wanna tell stories for children? Maybe they like children are you of the assumption that people that dress up and drag don’t like kids

And what makes you think that lesbians don’t like kids, lesbians adopt children all the time and make loving parents

I think the real problem here is, you’re just stuck in the past and don’t wanna move on from it like most conservatives