Previous And Ongoing Election Rigging and Interference. "Undocumented Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

😂

What an unhinged loser.  Sounds like any of useful idiots here...there's only one we know for certain who resides in VA though...

Well, who'd a thunk it ?

Our leftist friend with the foul mouth and the bigoted ideas about his fellow Americans has been seen before.

Edited by B-Man
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 hours ago, B-Man said:

Well, who'd a thunk it ?

Our leftist friend with the foul mouth and the bigoted ideas about his fellow Americans has been seen before.

It gets better. He's also a swamp creature at HHS.

Shocker!

The heckler? Brendan Anthony Martin as noted by @MarcoPolo501c3.

The heckler was captured by a photographer yelling at Trump (Image next to video below).

"Stop hiding behind the armed services and the National Anthem. Let's hear it for the Eagles," Martin reportedly shouted at the time.

It gets even worse.

Martin is a full time technical administrator for the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) foster care system according to his LinkedIn account.

• Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It gets better. He's also a swamp creature at HHS.

Shocker!

The heckler? Brendan Anthony Martin as noted by @MarcoPolo501c3.

The heckler was captured by a photographer yelling at Trump (Image next to video below).

"Stop hiding behind the armed services and the National Anthem. Let's hear it for the Eagles," Martin reportedly shouted at the time.

It gets even worse.

Martin is a full time technical administrator for the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) foster care system according to his LinkedIn account.

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Maybe normal people are just sick of your BS and you just haven't figured that out yet.

The guy in the video is far from normal.  He’s unhinged, unable to control his emotions and rambled on using extremist talking points someone else has fed him.  

It’s impossible to know what lead him to this point in his life, where he’s trying to intimidate a fellow citizen actively engaging in our election process, once referred to as Barracking the vote.  It likely goes back to his upbringing, feelings of insecurity, abandonment or unaddressed sociopathic tendencies. 

The main tell here is after losing control with the poll worker, he decides he’s got to share his critical message with an uninvolved third party, who looks an awful lot like he wants to get away from him before he completely loses it and goes full Ted Bundy. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

Always made ZERO sense Trump wins Florida by 10 but loses Georgia. 

The shenanigans they’ve pulled in states and localities with pathetic election laws designed  by a political party that can almost never be found guilty because we can’t audit votes properly - also by design - is something Republicans should just figure out how to do to

I want to the evil to spread nation wide.  Everything needs to become completely broken.  

Time to stop trying to play by rules. 

There are no rules.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 6/21/2023 at 8:10 AM, Tiberius said:

So was the 2016 election stolen from Hillary? 

NOT !!

Everyone just realized what she was a lying POS Politician with a major in crooked lawyer anyone with any sense wouldn't have voted for that Biotch .

• Agree 1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/11/09/politics/how-a-nullified-election-in-connecticut-became-a-rallying-cry-for-trump-supporters/index.html

The framing of this article is amazing. In a heavily democrat town, with a history of voting scandals, the Democrat running has been proven in a court of law of illegally stuffing ballots. CNN finds the issue is now that Trump supporters were right and CNN was wrong. 

13 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/11/09/politics/how-a-nullified-election-in-connecticut-became-a-rallying-cry-for-trump-supporters/index.html

The framing of this article is amazing. In a heavily democrat town, with a history of voting scandals, the Democrat running has been proven in a court of law of illegally stuffing ballots. CNN finds the issue is now that Trump supporters were right and CNN was wrong

Not exactly.

This is another Republicans pounce fake news narrative.

Democrats found cheating CAN'T be the story...

So...

Republicans noticing that democrats were found cheating HAS to be the story.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Republican Rep. Ken Buck laid into his own party Sunday, blasting those who continue to propagate the lie that the 2020 election was stolen for “lying to America.”

“Everybody who thinks that the election was stolen or talks about the election being stolen is lying to America,” the Colorado Republican said during an interview in CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/11/26/ken-buck-election-stolen-lie-00128626

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

There is somebody literally under criminal indictment right now for tampering with an election

And it’s not the Democrats

You actually do have a point but I do have a simple question for you, since I have been answering your questions, do you think the 2020 election was much more secure than the 1980-2018 elections or much less secure?

6 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

You actually do have a point but I do have a simple question for you, since I have been answering your questions, do you think the 2020 election was much more secure than the 1980-2018 elections or much less secure?

I honestly think there was no difference

The amount of recount have been done to make sure that they got it right and court cases every legal option has been exhausted

I don’t fault Trump for thinking that he won the election and I don’t fault him for using the mechanisms in place to make sure that it was accurate

Where I fault him, is whenever he knew that he lost he didn’t concede like every president has done before him instead he blew up the country

34 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I honestly think there was no difference

The amount of recount have been done to make sure that they got it right and court cases every legal option has been exhausted

I don’t fault Trump for thinking that he won the election and I don’t fault him for using the mechanisms in place to make sure that it was accurate

Where I fault him, is whenever he knew that he lost he didn’t concede like every president has done before him instead he blew up the country

I accept that Biden is president but to act like sending out ballots indiscriminately and having it all suddenly changed to mail in is "secure" is beyond stupid. Trump should have accepted the election results, unless he had more definite proof, but questioning an election is not a crime.

2 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I accept that Biden is president but to act like sending out ballots indiscriminately and having it all suddenly changed to mail in is "secure" is beyond stupid. Trump should have accepted the election results, unless he had more definite proof, but questioning an election is not a crime.

Questioning, an election is not a crime

Tampering with an election like Trump did is

11 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Questioning, an election is not a crime

Tampering with an election like Trump did is

He questioned the election 2 years BEFORE the election.  It was the plan ALL ALONG, and anyone would have to be a fool to not see that.  They also KNEW that the Pence/Fake elector plot was BS, but they tried it anyways:   “Respectfully, it was gravely, gravely irresponsible for you to entice the President with an academic theory that had no legal viability, and that you well know we would lose before any judge who heard and decided the case. And if the courts declined to hear it, I suppose it could only be decided in the streets. The knowing amplification of that theory through numerous surrogates, whipping large numbers of people into a frenzy over something with no chance of ever attaining legal force through actual process of law, has led us to where we are.”

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Previous And Ongoing Election Rigging and Interference

More from the files of the most secure election in US history...

:lol:

BOMBSHELL: how the 2020 Presidential election was stolen in Wisconsin. We found many election frauds, but here is the number one way - Sharon F. testified in Madison yesterday that City of Milwaukee election workers were not doing much and just milling around at about 4pm on Nov.3rd, 2020. Annette K. testified at around 8:30pm there was hardly anyone (election workers) there at the City's central count. I testified the election clerk Claire Woodall-Vogg gave all workers a 2 1/2 hour dinner break from 6:30pm to 9pm. When the workers came back there were only small amounts of ballots remaining to count. I also testified Claire forced all observers out between 10pm and 10:30pm. Here's why: at 12:30am Nov 4th she announced more ballots were coming to central count. This is confirmed by the affidavit of Ret. Army Col. Bolter. At 1:15am more ballots did come in. We have several eyewitnesses. Gotta love cellphone ping data. Gotta love those computerized voting machines that have it all on their hard drives. LOL What Claire, Kimberly Zapata, Jonathan Zuniga and others did was completely illegal and unconstitutional: it was Nov.4th for one where ballots can't be brought in after midnight per the US Supreme Court. Second, there were no observers. Third, the ballots were fake, overwhelmingly for Joe Biden. Hello to the huge spike for Biden. At 2:30am a shift ended and people were clocking out - they saw ballots still being counted. At 3:06am Claire gets in MKE police SUV squad no.554. They turn around as Claire "misplaced" the USB stick of tabulator seven. At 3:16am she comes back out a second time to get in the police SUV. But it wasn't tabulator seven, it was tabulator eight. She and Kimberly Zapata switched the sticks. The two police officers were so upset at Claire's "acting" behavior, both went to the FBI the next day. We know those officers' names. Claire and Zapata also looked for low-turnout wards and fed those ballots in twice, sometimes three times. The count "stopped", observers thrown out, delays caused on purpose, more ballots brought in the wee hours. Now why does all this sound like other swing states? The timeline shows it was all nationally coordinated. Claire's dinner break, Georgia's waterpipe burst, Michigan boarded up the windows and white vans coming in on Nov.4th unloading ballots, Arizona had 18,000 ballots come in from Runbeck with a receipt on Nov.4th, Maricopa County kept no record of this event. 
We have a way for the 10 electoral votes to be in the hands of the rightful owner: President Donald Trump. Diligently working on it, over 1,000 pages already and with exhibits it will probably exceed 2,000 pages. Claire committed perjury in her sworn affidavit to the Wis. Election Commission. Meagan Wolfe had a complaint on her desk about the above - she denied it. The 6 Election Commissioners never knew the complaint was filed as Wolfe failed to conduct a real investigation. A large number of certified mail notices to preserve evidence were sent out weeks ago. Two timely lawsuits have preserved all 2020 election records for the City and County of Milwaukee. It won't be tried in Milwaukee County - we have half the judges for campaigning money laundering. Have a nice day. #Wisconsin #electionfraud

• Awesome! (+1) 1