Previous And Ongoing Election Rigging and Interference. "Undocumented Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS

Don't ask questions election deniers!

The Big Lie!

The most secure election in US history!

How do I know the election was rigged, even if we had no evidence?

Because of how vehemently commies and useful idiots have screamed the three talking points above.

The problem for commies is we do have evidence. A lot of it.

The you don't have evidence mantra in the face of mountains of evidence seems to be the go to play these days...

:lol:

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SUNY_amherst said:

If Biden loses democrats should just call it rigged, file 100s of lawsuits in every state, storm the capitol, etc. Why not? its what their counterparts do

Ironic part is that's what you all did in 2016. and more.

*****, started early with the rioters at his swearing in trying to stop it.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

it is funny you mention 2016. I remember when you guys made the mistake of nominating that reality TV star. A friend of mine said "how do you think this would end?" as if suggesting whats the worst than can happen. 

I said I think a trump presidency would end like every other thing he's ever lead in his life. In failure and hundreds of lawsuits.

And here we are... that's exactly how it played out. his presidency was a dumpster fire and God I can't even count how many lawsuits are related to that disaster.

--

and you republicans want MORE of that? more failure and more lawsuits. what the heck is wrong with you guys? pick a better candidate

From the economy to foreign policy.  its only gotten worse.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I’m going back to my original prediction from 2 years ago that it’s Buttedge 

His inability to actually lead an agency he isn’t qualified to lead (he isn’t qualified to lead anything) they were forced to hide him due to the travel cluster f***   But you fail up in the Democrat Party.   

You’ll start to see more of him come May.   

• Agree 1

Why do you suppose the Biden campaign kept having these pathetic "rallies," not giving a damn about the awful optics?

Because they knew it was rigged.

But 81 million votes!

:lol:

• Thank you (+1) 1