Durham Report Released. FBI Is Corrupt. Dems Lie. Water Is Wet.

2 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

Ukraine he was looking into a government official using his office to keep his son out of trouble.  He was not running for president and not Trumps political opponent, he was just an ex VP.

1/6, still can't show me what Trump did wrong.

Joe is accused of rape, what of it?

Trump was a good president, and I just want him to go away.

Desantis 2024!

Joe Biden was considered the odds on favorite for the Democratic nomination at the time that he was trying to do whatever he was trying to do to get Ukraine to go to a mic and say that there was some kind of corruption with the Biden family and he was holding stinger missiles Hostage over it this is all documented. There’s actual  audio evidence. 

Haven’t heard about Joe Biden being accused of rape I’ll have to try to look that one up we do know for a fact that the former president was found liable for sexual battery. That means it actually went through a court system.

Donald Trump was not a good president I’m trying to figure out what thing he might have done to even make you think that is it the wall that he didn’t finish that he said Mexico was going to pay for etc. etc.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Joe Biden was considered the odds on favorite for the Democratic nomination at the time that he was trying to do whatever he was trying to do to get Ukraine to go to a mic and say that there was some kind of corruption with the Biden family and he was holding stinger missiles Hostage over it this is all documented. There’s actual  audio evidence. 

Haven’t heard about Joe Biden being accused of rape I’ll have to try to look that one up we do know for a fact that the former president was found liable for sexual battery. That means it actually went through a court system.

Donald Trump was not a good president I’m trying to figure out what thing he might have done to even make you think that is it the wall that he didn’t finish that he said Mexico was going to pay for etc. etc.

Yeah, I've heard the audio, Ukraine sure got their missiles now.  I mean, Zelinski aka 2023 Jesus said there was no quid pro quo, is that not enough?

You know they changed the statute of limitations in New York for 1 year in order to "Get Trump" right?  That was a political prosecution and you could get any jury in NYC to find Trump guilty of murdering the man in the moon.

Look up Tara Reade.

Oh yeah, the wall...  turns out the Senate and the House did everything they could to keep him from building it.  Biden was going to erase student debt and that's illegal, so he couldn't do it.  What a liar!!

Just now, Demongyz said:

Yeah, I've heard the audio, Ukraine sure got their missiles now.  I mean, Zelinski aka 2023 Jesus said there was no quid pro quo, is that not enough?

You know they changed the statute of limitations in New York for 1 year in order to "Get Trump" right?  That was a political prosecution and you could get any jury in NYC to find Trump guilty of murdering the man in the moon.

Look up Tara Reade.

At the time that Zelenskyy was being asked, if there was a quid pro quo, Trump was president. You honestly expect someone in the middle of a military conflict to bite off their own hand by pissing Donald Trump off?

There is no defending the conviction on the sexual battery. They literally had to force Donald Trump to stay off the stand so that he didn’t make it worse.

Thank you for the Tara Reid name. I will look that up.

Just now, John from Riverside said:

At the time that Zelenskyy was being asked, if there was a quid pro quo, Trump was president. You honestly expect someone in the middle of a military conflict to bite off their own hand by pissing Donald Trump off?

There is no defending the conviction on the sexual battery. They literally had to force Donald Trump to stay off the stand so that he didn’t make it worse.

Thank you for the Tara Reid name. I will look that up.

There is no way to prove that he did it.  He could have done it.  Who is to say.

Joe did the same to get a prosecutor fired in Ukraine while VP and bragged about it.  The prosecutor that was going after his son's company.  He bragged about it, Trump wanted to look into it.  I don't see a difference. 

Yeah, Trump is trash, so is Joe and probably 90% of politicians and talking heads.  The "ruling class" is complete and utter garbage.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

There is no way to prove that he did it.  He could have done it.  Who is to say.

Joe did the same to get a prosecutor fired in Ukraine while VP and bragged about it.  The prosecutor that was going after his son's company.  He bragged about it, Trump wanted to look into it.  I don't see a difference. 

Yeah, Trump is trash, so is Joe and probably 90% of politicians and talking heads.  The "ruling class" is complete and utter garbage.

And given what we know about Hunter and the laptop, I can't see how anyone would still defend impeaching Trump over that phone call.  Or turning a blind eye to the election interference that letter was.  The Bidens should absolutely have been investigated before we turned over more money to a new, but possibly as corrupt as the old, regime. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Durham Report Condemns the FBI’s Russia Probe — But Don’t Expect It to Make a Difference

by Jonathan Turley

“Raw, unanalyzed, and uncorroborated." Those words from the Durham Report summed up one of the most damning investigations in the Justice Department’s history.

In the 305-page report released Monday, special counsel John Durham concluded that the Trump-Russia investigation was launched without a required minimal level of evidence and shattered a host of departmental standards.

Let that sink in: The Justice Department — as well as the media that covered it — effectively shut down a duly elected presidency, based on what turned out to be a politically engineered hoax. That would make anyone angry. Really angry. Trump-level angry. The fact is, in this instance, Donald Trump was correct

https://themessenger.com/opinion/durham-report-condemns-the-fbis-russia-probe-but-dont-expect-it-to-make-a-difference

• Like (+1) 1

It’s absolutely incredible the shift we’ve seen between Dems and Republicans.  

Im at the office watching the FBI whistleblowers testifying and Dems are simping so hard for the FBI trying to insincerely conflate them with “defund then police”.  

It’s honestly insulting to listen to Stacey Plaskett try to act like addressing FBI abuse is at all similar to the defund the police movement. 

These people know their voters are easily manipulated.  There’s no other answer for such a ridiculous line of attack.  

It’s all so gross.  Democrats are literally becoming the party of Rick Wilson and neocons.   Unwavering support of war, corrupt federal agencies and corporations. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 3