Durham Report Released. FBI Is Corrupt. Dems Lie. Water Is Wet.

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

The dumbasses repeatedly keep being told Russian collusion was bogus and they're like:

not listening stephen colbert GIF

Bogus? The Senate, GOP led report, even said Manafort was a security risk and other stuff

Putin is a genius, remember :doh:

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Bogus? The Senate, GOP led report, even said Manafort was a security risk and other stuff

Putin is a genius, remember :doh:

He apparently was in this instance...

• Like (+1) 1

Comey: I was sure Clinton would win election when I reopened email inquiry

In his new book, A Higher Loyalty, ex-FBI director says he rejected lawyer’s concern about investigation’s potential political impact

James Comey’s confidence that Hillary Clinton would win the presidency informed his decision to notify Congress just 11 days before election day that an investigation of her emails had been reopened – an act many, including Clinton, believe instead helped usher Donald Trump into the White House.

Clinton has said Comey “forever changed history” with his election interventions. Comey has testified that it makes him “mildly nauseous to think we might have had some impact on the election”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/apr/13/james-comey-book-hillary-clinton-email-investigation

So the FBI made Trump win in 2016

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are an idiot 

And ad hominem.

Authoritarian supporters often ignore and passively support the state going after its political opposition.   as long as you're on the winning team, amirite

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

And ad hominem.

Authoritarian supporters often ignore and passively support the state going after its political opposition.   as long as you're on the winning team, amirite

No, you are just a stupid idiot, pure and simple 

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are an idiot 

Wise the idiot ? Durham all but said in his report that the Steel dossier was bogus & that the FBI & DOJ basically had no proof of any of the things that you think there may have been dialog but nothing to secure a FISA warrant and Obama, Clinton, Biden & others knew it but made up the slimmest of BS lies to get them .

Then the cohorts of them kept it going Comey being one of them for years & if you can sit there and still think after the dossier being paid for & all the other evidence brought forth proving that it was the biggest political farce in the history of the US you need to look in the mirror & you will see the idiot .

Oh hey while were at it there is no border problem either just saying . If you don't believe me ask Jean Pierre Or Hakeem Jeffries WTFE !!

• Like (+1) 1

Turns out, Obama wasn’t scandal free.  Not that we smart people didn’t know this. 

He led the biggest scandal in the history of the country.  

No one got the OK to do anything without Obama and Holder leading the way.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Doc said:

The dumbasses repeatedly keep being told Russian collusion was bogus

But Durham was supposed to prove it was all fake - and he failed.

And speaking of dumbASSes:

On 2/15/2022 at 11:22 AM, Doc said:

Worse than Watergate, 9/11, WWII and January 6th combined.  

Fn idiots 

29 minutes ago, ALF said:

Comey: I was sure Clinton would win election when I reopened email inquiry

In his new book, A Higher Loyalty, ex-FBI director says he rejected lawyer’s concern about investigation’s potential political impact

James Comey’s confidence that Hillary Clinton would win the presidency informed his decision to notify Congress just 11 days before election day that an investigation of her emails had been reopened – an act many, including Clinton, believe instead helped usher Donald Trump into the White House.

Clinton has said Comey “forever changed history” with his election interventions. Comey has testified that it makes him “mildly nauseous to think we might have had some impact on the election”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/apr/13/james-comey-book-hillary-clinton-email-investigation

So the FBI made Trump win in 2016

True, by investigating Hilly's illegal server.  Then they made him lose in 2020 by lying about Hunter's laptop.

14 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Turns out, Obama wasn’t scandal free.  Not that we smart people didn’t know this. 

He led the biggest scandal in the history of the country.  

No one got the OK to do anything without Obama and Holder leading the way.  

literally:

image.thumb.jpeg.330b217caa8108853c6adbab4c8a7fe3.jpeg

22 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

As an aside, I love how she keeps using my "[this will be] worse than Watergate, 9/11..." line without realizing I'm making fun of her/them all with it, because that's what they said about Russian collusion.  But keep using it BSTime.  I laugh everytime you do!

• Like (+1) 1