Durham Report Released. FBI Is Corrupt. Dems Lie. Water Is Wet.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

As an aside, I love how she keeps using my "[this will be] worse than Watergate, 9/11..." line without realizing I'm making fun of her/them all with it, because that's what they said about Russian collusion.  But keep using it BSTime.  I laugh everytime you do!

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

So when will charges be filed?

They won't.

Durham Serves Up a Heap of Obvious Too Long After the Damage Was Done. 

“Well, chalk another one up for the rightwing nutjobs. We keep being proven right but not getting much for it.

It’s very irritating for those of us who are old enough remember when there were consequences for things like pathological lying.”

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2023/05/16/the-morning-briefing-durham-serves-up-a-heap-of-obvious-too-long-after-the-damage-was-done-n1695676

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

It looks to me like they were steps missing nothing that they can criminally charge on or else they’d be doing it

But overthrowing the presidency do you really want to go there after January 6?

why do you think jan 6 occurred?  Four years of gaslighting the country and calling your politcal enemies traitors despite no evidence what do you think the consequences would be?   The dems literally hijacked a rightfully elected president, no matter your opinion on him, and tore the country apart to take him down just because they lost an election. Things like Jan 6 were consequences of that. Don't pretend to be some innocent party here. Step back and look at the big picture

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

why do you think jan 6 occurred?  Four years of gaslighting the country and calling your politcal enemies traitors despite no evidence what do you think the consequences would be?   The dems literally hijacked a rightfully elected president, no matter your opinion on him, and tore the country apart to take him down just because they lost an election. Things like Jan 6 were consequences of that. Don't pretend to be some innocent party here. Step back and look at the big picture

That’s interesting I think that it happened because you had a president that was saying that the last election was rigged and it’s still saying it

If anybody is gaslighting, it’s Trump doing it to his own people

It’s going to be interesting to see how it turns out if Donald Trump keeps on telling his people that elections are not fair, they may not come out to vote

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Hoax.  There’s good people on both sides.  And January 6 occurred because a bunch of violent morons were brainwashed by Trump.  

Just now, John from Riverside said:

That’s interesting I think that it happened because you had a president that was saying that the last election was rigged and it’s still saying it

It’s going to be interesting to see how it turns out if Donald Trump keeps on telling his people that elections are not fair, they may not come out to vote

Georgia Senate runoff speaks to that.  

Just now, John from Riverside said:

what are you thoughts on these election deniers?

Also, so you think doing a sham years long investigation where they ran stories of a sitting president colluding with Russia which turned out to be false would have no consequences?  You can't be this naive

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

what are you thoughts on these election deniers?

Also, so you think doing a sham years long investigation where they ran stories of a sitting president colluding with Russia which turned out to be false would have no consequences?  You can't be this naive

I think that it’s OK to raise questions about elections. If you don’t think that they’re fair it’s not like we haven’t seen it done over the years but once again I point out that Donald Trump is the ***** devil he takes what people have done in the past, and he puts it on cocaine, and then spins the wheel 

Instead of doing what was best for the country after he lost the election, he got his people even more riled up and January 6 happened there really is no other way around it. This is the way that it went.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I think that it’s OK to raise questions about elections. If you don’t think that they’re fair it’s not like we haven’t seen it done over the years but once again I point out that Donald Trump is the ***** devil he takes what people have done in the past, and he puts it on cocaine, and then spins the wheel 

Instead of doing what was best for the country after he lost the election, he got his people even more riled up and January 6 happened there really is no other way around it. This is the way that it went.

Once again. The left claimed he was a traitor, that the Russians and him colluded to fix the election and would put him in prison for that. Constant reports on cnn that the smoking gun was coming and he'd be led out of the white house in handcuffs. Trump is no saint and i've never claimed that. But again, I'll ask you...did you think running a false investigation for years that tore his presidency and the country apart would have low impact consequences?  Rub two brain cells together and think about that.  Try for one time to think for yourself. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Once again. The left claimed he was a traitor, that the Russians and him colluded to fix the election and would put him in prison for that. Constant reports on cnn that the smoking gun was coming and he'd be led out of the white house in handcuffs. Trump is no saint and i've never claimed that. But again, I'll ask you...did you think running a false investigation for years that tore his presidency and the country apart would have low impact consequences?  Rub two brain cells together and think about that.  Try for one time to think for yourself. 

Donald Trump did a fine job by himself of tearing up his presidency. The twice indicted president did not get indicted because he was a traitor because the Mueller report didn’t have enough information for that. He did plenty of other things.

It looks to me like the FBI made a procedural error. They should have done a preliminary investigation before they went into a full on investigation.

At the end of the day, if there is a way to criminally charge anybody, you better believe the Republicans would be doing it

• Disagree 1

That's "doing what's best for the country" I guess...

Donald Trump did a fine job by himself of tearing up his presidency. The twice indicted president did not get indicted because he was a traitor because the Mueller report didn’t have enough information for that. He did plenty of other things.

It looks to me like the FBI made a procedural error. They should have done a preliminary investigation before they went into a full on investigation.

At the end of the day, if there is a way to criminally charge anybody, you better believe the Republicans would be doing it

lol man i can't imagine living in that brain of yours.  just a struggle bus

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1