Durham Report Released. FBI Is Corrupt. Dems Lie. Water Is Wet.

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The thing the useful idiots don't understand is that when push comes to shove that protection racket does not extend to them any more than it does to the people that openly denounce it. 

Correct. The movement will eat its own. It always does.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

OK so here’s an interesting test. What would be your description of someone that is in a cult

With the dialogue that passed between us, incorrect characterizations about how I feel about various topics, my response to those characterizations, and this is the question you wish to ask?  No response to comments on the rhetoric of Hillary Clinton vis a vis Dan Bongino, no response to past controversies involving the FBI?  That's interesting to me. 

On the other hand, your question is not of interest to me, and I don't see it as a test in any way, shape or form. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The thing the useful idiots don't understand is that when push comes to shove that protection racket does not extend to them any more than it does to the people that openly denounce it. 

I don't believe for a second that I'll ever directly get or need protection from the justice system.  I need them to prosecute criminals tho.  And if trump wins, it's a different story...then there's no right or wrong, truth or untruth.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

With the dialogue that passed between us, incorrect characterizations about how I feel about various topics, my response to those characterizations, and this is the question you wish to ask?  No response to comments on the rhetoric of Hillary Clinton vis a vis Dan Bongino, no response to past controversies involving the FBI?  That's interesting to me. 

On the other hand, your question is not of interest to me, and I don't see it as a test in any way, shape or form. 

Well, I mean that really is par for the course for right wingers. Nobody ever wants to answe legitimate question whenever it’s asked.

I have already said that I can’t stand Hillary Clinton

The FBI has made mistakes. No one is calling them perfect.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

21 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

OK so here’s an interesting test. What would be your description of someone that is in a cult

Whoever said that it did

What some of us believe is, we do need law and order we can’t just start attacking the law because it doesn’t agree with us per se

When Kyle Rittenhouse got off, I considered him a murderer but the legal system acquitted him. I didn’t cry about it even though I didn’t like it I just considered it. The legal system ran its course and found him innocent.

You all believe that any time the legal system does something you don’t like then they are evil, and under the firm of the Democratic Party which I find kind of ironic, because the DOJ is filled with Republicans

I personally don't believe the Democratic party controls the DOJ.  Its not a case of "liking" or "not liking" their actions.  Its a case of conditional application of the law in pursuing charges or letting things slide.  The condition being is the person protected by the system or not.  Its using the power of the agencies for political purpose.  Something absolutely forbidden.  Its a uni-party system that includes membership from both parties.  They're not working for you or me no matter our party affiliation or views.  They're working for other interests, people with money.  Money they can stuff in their own pockets.  That's what our Federal government has been transformed into, from a representative republic to a high-stakes payoff and bribery operation.  I don't understand why its not obvious to everyone.  Perhaps some hold ideals of democracy that blinds them to the truth?  Or they just don't want to see it?  Or it personally benefits them?     

I'm not sure why you think the DOJ is full of Republicans.  Some family members worked in the Washington system for most of their working careers at some of these very agencies,  DOJ, DEA, Homeland Security, GSA, IRS, and I'm pretty confident most of the agency staff were Democrats.  Not that it matters. 

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Can both be true? Schiff lied, many many times. Should that be excused because Trump sucks? Is that what you're saying (or supporting)?

I for one, do not like the tit for tat thing if somebody has done wrong, they have done wrong regardless of the aisle that they sit on

I do have a question, though what are the lies that schiff has told other than no Russian collusion has been found in the investigations I’m not a conspiracy theorist, so whenever there are investigations, and they say no collusion, and there was no collusion

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Well, I mean that really is par for the course for right wingers. Nobody ever wants to answe legitimate question whenever it’s asked.

I have already said that I can’t stand Hillary Clinton

The FBI has made mistakes. No one is calling them perfect.

Your question on the definition of "cult" was dumb, even by the standards we follow here.   To avoid offending future sensibilities, any follow up questions on the definition of cacophony, menstruation, photosynthesis and pizza would also fall into the dumb category. 

It's weird, though, that when you state that the FBI has made 'mistakes', you don't see that as declaring the FBI as your enemy.   Did the FBI make any mistakes in the handling of the Russia investigation?  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

15 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Your question on the definition of "cult" was dumb, even by the standards we follow here.   To avoid offending future sensibilities, any follow up questions on the definition of cacophony, menstruation, photosynthesis and pizza would also fall into the dumb category. 

It's weird, though, that when you state that the FBI has made 'mistakes', you don't see that as declaring the FBI as your enemy.   Did the FBI make any mistakes in the handling of the Russia investigation?  

Has Durham pointed out in his report the FBI missed some steps in the beginning of their investigation

I’m just not why you won’t answer answer the question of what you think a cult is.

This isn’t a court of law in here you’re allowed to give your opinions I won’t hold them against you

11 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Has Durham pointed out in his report the FBI missed some steps in the beginning of their investigation

Durham was very critical of the FBI, not limited to missteps.  

I’m just not why you won’t answer answer the question of what you think a cult is.

Because it’s irrelevant to the conversation, and adds nothing to the dialogue.  If there is something you would like to offer or declare in that regard, have at it. 

This isn’t a court of law in here you’re allowed to give your opinions I won’t hold them against you

I have told you I am of the opinion that the question is silly, twice or three times, and yet here we are.  
🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Someone or group that only follows one set of dogma while attacking any other opinion as the enemy of some grand conspiracy.

great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, or work

30 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

opinion piece and the one example it gives is highly debatable:

In December 2017 he told CNN that collusion was a fact: “The Russians offered help, the campaign accepted help. The Russians gave help and the President made full use of that help.” In April 2018, Mr. Schiff released his response to Mr. Nunes’s report, stating that its finding of no collusion “was unsupported by the facts and the investigative record.”

None of this was true, and Mr. Schiff knew it. In July 2017, here’s what former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told Mr. Schiff and his colleagues: “I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting/conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election.”    We can quibble over "full use" and whether clapper had all the evidence.

6 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, or work

MAGA!!!  cult of personality.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

opinion piece and the one example it gives is highly debatable:

In December 2017 he told CNN that collusion was a fact: “The Russians offered help, the campaign accepted help. The Russians gave help and the President made full use of that help.” In April 2018, Mr. Schiff released his response to Mr. Nunes’s report, stating that its finding of no collusion “was unsupported by the facts and the investigative record.”

None of this was true, and Mr. Schiff knew it. In July 2017, here’s what former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told Mr. Schiff and his colleagues: “I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting/conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election.”    We can quibble over "full use" and whether clapper had all the evidence.

MAGA!!!  cult of personality.

If anything, you are consistent with your chanting about how others are in some cult and the enemy.

cough, cough

• Like (+1) 1

When Clinesmith altered evidence to make an email say the exact opposite of what the sender wrote, and then to use that altered evidence to present to a FISC in order to continue spying on a US citizen......  

It was just a mistake. 

Although there are dozens of other examples of blatant, purposeful malfeasance by the FBI in the Russia collusion hoax, the above example is the only one necessary to let sane people know that they should never take these people seriously ever again.