Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for president in 2024?

4 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Yes, your psychosis of Trump…

Nice- every CIA-created name in the book…how convenient…😉

Btw, didn’t you know that having skeletons in your closet means nothing when running for president anymore? I think Clinton, Hillary, Trump and Biden have proven that…

Never mind the irony/stupidity to talking about Repubs supporting a Dem to run when the Dems did that for Trump candidates for the 2022 elections.

13 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Totally understand. Personally, I would consider someone who spreads lies or misinformation against vaccines, especially in a manner that may cause harm, would be anti-vaxx. There is good faith debate to be had around vaccine policies, but actual lying about the vaccines themselves or spreading false information is something we should all oppose.

RFK has lied about the mercury levels and effects of vaccines, about testing of vaccines, and what kinds of governance exists around vaccines.

He has even spread the false claim that vaccines cause autism.

So the fact that he's also set up an organization to promote these harmful lies would, in my book, make him an anti-vaxx nutjob.

I didn't say anything about this. This is just you projecting.

You mentioned him being a anti vaxxer & putting children in harms way which i "Assumed" that means your feelings are that children need to be vaxed .

If i took that wrong then my apology but it could lead someone to think the way i did. 

31 minutes ago, T master said:

You mentioned him being a anti vaxxer & putting children in harms way which i "Assumed" that means your feelings are that children need to be vaxed .

If i took that wrong then my apology but it could lead someone to think the way i did. 

My concern is that spreading lies about vaccines (like that they cause autism) can result in parents not vaccinating their kids because they believe the lies.

We are seeing a resurgence in preventable diseases like measles because of this.

Creating an entire organization to push these lies and spread them to more parents will absolutely result in harm to kids. 

It’s one thing to have a conversation with your kid’s pediatrician about the risks, appropriateness, and schedule for vaccines. But convincing parents not to vaccinate their kids based on falsehoods is dangerous. 

10 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

My concern is that spreading lies about vaccines (like that they cause autism) can result in parents not vaccinating their kids because they believe the lies.

We are seeing a resurgence in preventable diseases like measles because of this.

Creating an entire organization to push these lies and spread them to more parents will absolutely result in harm to kids. 

It’s one thing to have a conversation with your kid’s pediatrician about the risks, appropriateness, and schedule for vaccines. But convincing parents not to vaccinate their kids based on falsehoods is dangerous. 

You mean like this ? S**T roles down hill .

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The sad truth is regardless of their shortcomings this duo would still be more effective than the current Biden/Harris. 

Assuming you are taking the "addition by subtraction" angle here?

I appreciate RFK’s covid takes, but as someone who acknowledges climate change… it’s also extremely concerning that he’s advocated for laws to punish those that push back on the climate agenda.  

You can’t exactly be an anti-authority figure if you want ideological opponents targeted by law enforcement for thought crimes. 

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

We cut portions, because we know better than you.

It amazes me that people can still close their eyes and gargle the media when they so clearly believe they alone are the arbiters of truth.   

RFK interviewed by a corporate shill that runs the tape through a Pfizer rep to edit out anything that may hurt their bottom line. 

It’s all so sickening. 

• Like (+1) 4

• 1 month later...