London Updated

corta765

I'm jealous of everyone going to the game next week. I've been to London a couple of times and it's an incredible city. Hope everyone has an awesome time. 

With that said, Jaguars had a get-right game this week. Hope the Bills fans help to give the Jaguars a get-wrong game again. 

• Like (+1) 4

Random thought/question here….we went to Europe in the spring and initially I could log into TBD with no problems. As we moved from town to town I started getting this BANNED notice when I clicked on TBD. I know this has happened to others as well. I wonder if London will allow me into TBD, or if it will pop up as BANNED again? I’m sure there is a setting or something somewhere, but for now I’ll just cross my fingers. 🤞 

20 hours ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

I can’t wait for this game. Not looking forward to 9 hour flight but should be an amazing time. A little concerned about Jville as they need to make a statement like we did today but stay calm and Buffalo on 

The flight back will be even longer for me, but I’m hoping I’m so exhausted I can sleep. I’ve found I have a harder time sleeping on the way TO a distant destination and I arrive about 8am, so that is a LONG day to power thru unless I’ve had SOME significant sleep.  Regardless, looking forward to figuring out how to get around and having a GREAT time! Getting close!!! 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

Ran into some "go Bills" in the Edinburgh Airport today.

Great day in the Old Town, getting psyched for the big game. 

Jolly, smashing start to London week.  Lovely 

Are you getting the train to London from Edinburgh? If so you’ll pass through York. A true Bills UK stronghold 😂

23 hours ago, Fleezoid said:

I'm jealous of everyone going to the game next week. I've been to London a couple of times and it's an incredible city. Hope everyone has an awesome time. 

With that said, Jaguars had a get-right game this week. Hope the Bills fans help to give the Jaguars a get-wrong game again. 

Maybe the Jag players pub it up all week.  

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Maybe the Jag players pub it up all week.  

I will act as OJ the detective, scouring golf courses everywhere looking for the REAL killer! But in this case…..🍺 :beer:

I Spy A Jaguar will be our new game! Losing wouldn’t be an awful thing. 

9 hours ago, Augie said:

Random thought/question here….we went to Europe in the spring and initially I could log into TBD with no problems. As we moved from town to town I started getting this BANNED notice when I clicked on TBD. I know this has happened to others as well. I wonder if London will allow me into TBD, or if it will pop up as BANNED again? I’m sure there is a setting or something somewhere, but for now I’ll just cross my fingers. 🤞 

I've seen it too.  Wondering what the Mafia has planned in London around the game.  Not going but wish I was.  If I had 1 place to go it would be the British Museum https://www.britishmuseum.org/visit and its free as are Kew Gardens.  The day pass for the water taxis is a great deal and the double decker tourist busses are a great way to see and learn about the city.

Sorry Kew is not free but well worth it

https://www.kew.org/kew-gardens/visit-kew-gardens/tickets

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

On 10/1/2023 at 2:49 PM, Livinginthepast said:

How does the NFL justify the Jags playing 2 games in a row in the UK and the advantage that gives them? Are the Bills going to start the game 14-0 down too?

I don’t think it’s that different than when Seattle has to play a team on the East coast that’s had a couple home games in a row.  Other than the fact that the Bills are technically the “home” team in this one.

I’m interested to see which team has bigger fan representation.  Jaguars have played in London more than any other team, while the Bills are bringing Josh Allen to town and presumably lots of Bills Mafia will be there too.

Its finally here, my wife and I are off to London today. Finally got my tickets from Stubhub so that is good.  We are meeting friends and staying at The May Fair so hopefully there will be lots of Biils Mafia at the hotel since it was an On Location hotel package.  Weather looks fantastic for the whole week.

I'm not worried about a let down, I think they take care of the Jags even though they will be well rested after staying in a London.  Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

I don’t think it’s that different than when Seattle has to play a team on the East coast that’s had a couple home games in a row.  Other than the fact that the Bills are technically the “home” team in this one.

I’m interested to see which team has bigger fan representation.  Jaguars have played in London more than any other team, while the Bills are bringing Josh Allen to town and presumably lots of Bills Mafia will be there too.

Bills will be even worse jet lagged than Seattle is on the east coast, The Jags will be acclimatized. Same for everything else that's different about the UK (food, distractions etc). Both teams should be similarly handicapped by these factors but are not which is stupid. I hope none of this will matter in the end and the Bills play the best they can but it might be something that affects their quality of play.

18 hours ago, Augie said:

If you have a VPN, you can probably set your location to a US location, to avoid this issue.  

16 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

Bills will be even worse jet lagged than Seattle is on the east coast, The Jags will be acclimatized. Same for everything else that's different about the UK (food, distractions etc). Both teams should be similarly handicapped by these factors but are not which is stupid. I hope none of this will matter in the end and the Bills play the best they can but it might be something that affects their quality of play.

Agree and get what you’re saying.  The way we are playing right now, we would beat these guys on the moon.  To up the stakes, I suspect our Josh Allen wants some redemption against their Josh Allen.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.