TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - Completed!!!

Virgil

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - The Dolphins (TBBills Fan) are on the clock
28 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Sorry guys, had a work emergency take up my day and just coming up for air now

The sad part is that people who only look at the board and not the posts will think you drafted Max Duggan. 

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, mannc said:

With the 82nd pick, the Washington Commanders select Max Duggan, QB, Texas Christian Univ.  Let's be honest, the Commanders should probably take a QB with every single pick in this draft.

Shoot it’s not unrealistic lol. I actually really like the kid and think at worst he’ll be a solid backup for a long time. He’s got so much grit he should come with shrimp

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

Shoot it’s not unrealistic lol. I actually really like the kid and think at worst he’ll be a solid backup for a long time. He’s got so much grit he should come with shrimp

There are quite a few QBs on the Board better than Duggan.  

• Agree 2

Just now, Chaos said:

There are quite a few QBs on the Board better than Duggan.  

Not in my opinion. This QB class is trash and the kid a proven winner who wills his team over and over again. He’ll come in and be the last guy to leave every day. He’s got enough talent to take a chance on in day 3 but won’t be surprised if he goes end of 3rd round 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NeverOutNick said:

Not in my opinion. This QB class is trash and the kid a proven winner who wills his team over and over again. He’ll come in and be the last guy to leave every day. He’s got enough talent to take a chance on in day 3 but won’t be surprised if he goes end of 3rd round 

The niners should draft him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

Great call… deep down I want him to fall to like the 5th round and we take him to be the long term backup to Josh. He’d be great for a spot start here and there 

I’m hoping for the same. Might even be worth a 4th for us tbh. Could be a great insurance policy for 4 years. 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, mannc said:

With the 82nd pick, the Washington Commanders select Max Duggan, QB, Texas Christian Univ.  Let's be honest, the Commanders should probably take a QB with every single pick in this draft.

There's your Taylor Heineke replacement.

6 hours ago, NeverOutNick said:

I think he is a day 3 talent. He might have a round 3 heart but day 3 talent. 

Since we’re at a stalemate on picks how does the next draft go? I know it’s no trade but do we keep the same teams, get new ones and/or let new people in who don’t take 14 hours to make a pick? Feel like the next draft should be like a 2 hour window at most and if you can’t make that fit in your schedule then don’t accept the invite to the draft 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.