Q Headline "Lamar Hamlin body double visits fake Presedent... Bills fans incensed"

Hasn't Damar been through enough? The poor kid died on the field and now he has to be paraded around like a mascot and get sniffed by some old grandpa with hairy legs who says he can't believe how clean and well spoken he is

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Hasn't Damar been through enough? The poor kid died on the field and now he has to be paraded around like a mascot and get sniffed by some old grandpa with hairy legs who says he can't believe how clean and well spoken he is

no, the fake Lamar hasn't been through enough... he disrepected Jesus...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's always great to learn about the latest Q headlines, whatever that is, from leftist commies.

Can anyone tell me what Q actually is? Because I'm assuming I'm in the majority here who have no friggin clue.

Oh, Q is very real. Do your own research.

I didn't ask if it is real. I asked what the hell is it? 

I know it's almost exclusively cited here by leftists as some far right outlet.

That puts it alongside SPLC and Mother Jones as another kooky outlet that leftists exclusively cite around here.

20 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Plenty of evidence for Q. Do your own research!

Not as much for the Antifa boogeyman. I'll do my research too and we'll compare notes.

Thanks for the laughs.  You didn't disappoint.

3 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Dude, you guys were lapping up all of the QAnon spooge DR could spew for at least a couple of years. Selective memory?

pepperidge-farms-remembers.thumb.jpg.c1c6e6fdd1c5848f68f87ad17fc81137.jpg

Yeah, no.  QAnon was never something I believed.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Yeah, no.  QAnon was never something I believed.

That's nice. Still, you can tell a lot about a person by who they associate with, and your politics and "medical opinions" certainly lined up with exactly what those idiots were saying. Remember HCQ and zinc? Sunlight in your veins? You were about one step away from advocating the drinking of bleach. Vaccines bad. I'm still waiting to die suddenly after my second booster. Any minute now, I'm sure. Receipts are important and you sold out science for politics and sided with mouth-breathing conspiracy theorists.

Where are you with the HCQ + zinc thing now? Just kidding, I don't give a *****.

7 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

So with DR gone our two Q experts are @Gene Frenkle and @The Frankish Reich.

TFR being particularly obsessed with DR and Q.

Gene and TFR are leftists.  Tells you all you need to know.

You seem too set in the 50's to f with Q. Keep calling everyone a commie you geriatric has-been fvck. Nobody cares what you think anymore. No need to start 10 threads per day cause you're mad about that nice young man getting arrested.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

That's nice. Still, you can tell a lot about a person by who they associate with, and your politics and "medical opinions" certainly lined up with exactly what those idiots were saying. Remember HCQ and zinc? Sunlight in your veins? You were about one step away from advocating the drinking of bleach. Vaccines bad. I'm still waiting to die suddenly after my second booster. Any minute now, I'm sure. Receipts are important and you sold out science for politics and sided with mouth-breathing conspiracy theorists.

Where are you with the HCQ + zinc thing now? Just kidding, I don't give a *****.

Tell me about masks and 6 feet of distance and, best of all, remdesivir?  Better yet, tell he how HCQ was so dangerous we couldn't even try it (in case, gasp, it worked).  Just because Trump mentioned it.  Morons.

Edited by Doc