Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

1 minute ago, appoo said:

Sun + 0% State Income tax. Essentially what he said he wanted right. 

He also doesn't necessarily have a starting job there with Brandon Jones coming back from an October ACL tear, which probably puts him on the field before Halloween, so I'm not sure this would be the route the Phins would logically take

You also take the jobs available. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

Matt Ryan released. I would still take him at this point of his career for a backup for a few games if Allen went down 

IF Allen goes down I'd rather start James Cook at QB than Matt Ryan, and lose as many games as possible to get the highest draft pick possible so the Bills can land a bona-fida star talent at WR rather than shopping/trading for something that won't be as talented

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Jeudy has some intrigue to him but a first is absurd.  He is due to be paid soon, hasn’t really produced….although that can be attributed to extenuating circumstances if one sees it that way……and for now is just another in a loooooooooooooooooooooong line of recent can’t miss Alabama receivers that have typically fallen somewhere between meh and murderer.

Who, at #27, would be better? Most likely all of Johnston, JSN, Flowers, Addison, and possibly Hyatt are all gone. I'd take Jeudy over Addison, Hyatt, and Downs anyway tbh. He'd still have two years to prove if he's worth that 2nd contract, could be the 1B to Stef, and would be a guy who could open things up. I have no doubt that he would produce in this offense and he'll only be 24 at the beginning of the season. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

This seems like our best option.  Won’t break the bank like hopkins- Sutton is on a reasonable deal. Jeudy his rookie deal.  Both younger.  

trading for hopkins would cause mass restructure and basically going “all in” over the next 2 years while really weakening our chances of winning after 2 years is up.  

I get both sides of the argument-  

-the rams went all in and won a SB.  

-the chiefs just won a Super Bowl after doing the opposite of going all in.  They traded away their superstar WR and won.  The chiefs never really went all in- they just kick some cap down the road and hit on draft picks. The biggest difference the last 2 years-  KC has whooped us in the last two drafts…..edit: and injuries. 

I think we would’ve won the SB if we had with our opening day roster + Tre’davious healthy

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, cgg716 said:

Hopkins had 64 catches in 9 games with a garbage QB and Coach. Ande he's only 30, great 2-3 year move. People saying he's washed up are nuts. Renfrow, stop

This!  It’s also absurd to say he’s injury prone when he had one real injury in his whole career in 2021.  Prior to that he missed 2 games his whole career.  

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

A reliable WR who can move the chains and get you 5-6 first downs in a game is a difference maker.

He's not that, we're trying to catch teams like KC and Cinci, they wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole. Need to get faster a and more dynamic. This doesn't even remotely accomplish that

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.