The Unreleased J6 Capitol Surveillance Tapes: As Expected Tapes CONFIRM Sham J6 Committee LIED.

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You are trying to troll now.

Did Tucker not cherry pick clips last night?  He did.  Is it fair the most biased "news" station received the extra hours of video?  Nope.  Did Tucker and his tanned nads give any attention to the violence from that day?  Is he trying to rile up idiots to gloss over the evils from that day?

You are being manipulated, not us.  The funny part is I actually think you're smarter than them.  They are just saying what you want to hear and it's clouding your judgment.   

Once again you are missing the ENTIRE point. Tucker isn’t attempting to ‘try the case’ on his TV Show. He’s merely showing that what you were allowed to see by the so-called Select Committee was incredibly edited to present a one-sided narrative to the nation…without any opposition. I pray to God that you NEVER sit on a jury, as you appear to be the sort that would recommend going into deliberations right after the prosecution rests. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

No.  

The cops allowed them in.

Because that’s what happens during an “insurrection.”  Lol lol

The only clips cherry picked were the ones they allowed the public to see the last 2 years.  

Now that the mid terms are over they released the ones they hid from us in order to use their cherry picked clips to try and convince low info Americans (of which there are plenty) that an actual insurrection was attempted.  

Oh and that they killed someone.   

A violent take over that led to AOC hiding under desks!! 

The moon landing was faked.  We didn't really win the Gold in 1980 at Lake Placid.  It was filmed in the Disney studios with actors.  The CIA killed JFK.  They got a real loser to play Tretyak...

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don't think we found common ground at all, Red.  You seem determined to change the subject and move away from the point that I feel is most valuable here:  politicians and those in authority preventing dissemination of information that goes against the narrative they want to spread.  

I'll answer your questions in a moment or two, but not before asking a couple of my own.  

• Do you see a reason for politicians and/or law enforcement to withhold the security footage shared of this guy working his way through the Capitol, at one point being one of one with 7 law enforcement officers within 3 or 4 feet of him, under the guise of protecting our national security?  
  • Given information previously shared about the Shaman, obviously selectively leaked by politicians and or law enforcement, were you at all surprised to see him strolling through the Capitol, officers around not engaged in defending against a siege, and at times, officers helping him move through the building? 

Now, to your questions.  I think miscreant is a fine word to describe the Shaman.  No, I don't think 'insurrectionist' applies based on the video released, and I don't think all miscreants are insurrectionists.  On the other hand, if there is video of the Shaman participating in an armed rebellion against the government, I'd think insurrectionist would be appropriate.   For whatever it's worth, seems to me the Shaman is/was dealing with some sort of mental illness during this time frame--from the gear, the wandering about, and the prayers offered up to the police officers later in the day.  

Almost missed the "Miracle on Ice" question.  I didn't watch the video, but I guess my question for you would be what makes you think I would see it as propaganda?   

I do know you suggested that everyone loves a winner, but that's not always true.  I think when it gets right down to it, people want to know that the gams was played fairly under rules applied equally to all participants.  I offer:

Without watching the vid, name 5 players from that team.  I can name more than 5 from the team the beat the USSR.  You must immediately hand in your sports fan membership card for not rewatching 7 minutes of the greatest upset victory in sports history.

Edited by redtail hawk

55 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Once again you are missing the ENTIRE point. Tucker isn’t attempting to ‘try the case’ on his TV Show. He’s merely showing that what you were allowed to see by the so-called Select Committee was incredibly edited to present a one-sided narrative to the nation…without any opposition. I pray to God that you NEVER sit on a jury, as you appear to be the sort that would recommend going into deliberations right after the prosecution rests. 

That tape was not new. We were told some security tried to control crowd with directions as they were over powered and a few even  supported the invasion.

Tucker Carleson is nothing more than Don Lemon and anyone who believes either one is a fool.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

The moon landing was faked.  We didn't really win the Gold in 1980 at Lake Placid.  It was filmed in the Disney studios with actors.  The CIA killed JFK.  They got a real loser to play Tretyak...

Without watching the vid, name 5 players from that team.  I can name more than 5 from the team the beat the USSR.  You must immediately hand in your sports fan membership card for not rewatching 7 minutes of the greatest upset victory in sports history.

I can name 2, and the coach.  I’d recognize a half dozen more of provided the names.  

I still don’t follow your link to political manipulation and propaganda, but maybe you’re asking how I would feel if the Govt refused to allow fans to watch the game under some ruse that national security was at risk?   

WTF does the Miracle on Ice have to do with the title of the thread. 

Open a dictionary to Cognitive Dissonance and you will see the replies from the PPP hippos.  All you lefties are lined up with their tails helicoptering, spreading feces all over the place

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I can name 2, and the coach.  I’d recognize a half dozen more of provided the names.  

I still don’t follow your link to political manipulation and propaganda, but maybe you’re asking how I would feel if the Govt refused to allow fans to watch the game under some ruse that national security was at risk?   

Aw, geez. you're playing Sherpa's game.  My point is that Jan 6th was the polar opposite for the American psyche compared to that of Lake Placid 1980.  And people are trying, unsuccessfully to rationalize it.  Can't be done to a logical human...

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yes!  Because if you kill someone it doesn't matter if 99% of your day was peaceful.  

It is utterly irrelevant. 

As has been stated, the only person that was killed on 1/6 was Ashley Babbitt by a Capitol policeman.

Edited by Wacka

2 minutes ago, Wacka said:

WTF does the Miracle on Ice have to do with the title of the thread. 

Open a dictionary to Cognitive Dissonance and you will see the replies from the PPP hippos.  All you lefties are lined up with their tails helicoptering, spreading feces all over the place

Dude, our minds work nothing alike.

It’s amazing to me that releasing the full video of what happened is somehow bad. Instead of witness accounts which are notoriously incorrect we have rea time video of what happened and there are people are think this is wrong. What a time to be Alive 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

That tape was not new. We were told some security tried to control crowd with directions as they were over powered and a few even  supported the invasion.

Tucker Carleson is nothing more than Don Lemon and anyone who believes either one is a fool.

Believe what exactly? All he said was that the Committee clearly lied to the American people. And they did! 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Believe what exactly? All he said was that the Committee clearly lied to the American people. And they did! 

I think more omitted rather than lied. 

Trump lied, Bannon lied, MaCarthy lied, Pence never lied, he just omitted what he knew, like every politician since Pontius Pilot

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

It’s amazing to me that releasing the full video of what happened is somehow bad. Instead of witness accounts which are notoriously incorrect we have rea time video of what happened and there are people are think this is wrong. What a time to be Alive 

There is no amount of footage or contents of that footage that would cause me to have less disgust with this scum.  They believe in a different USA than those olympians.  Do you think the British producers admired these thugs in any way similar to how the Dutch guy and the Russian goalie admired the boys?  It was a terrible blow for our country.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

I think more omitted rather than lied. 

Trump lied, Bannon lied, MaCarthy lied, Pence never lied, he just omitted what he knew, like every politician since Pontius Pilot

You’ve really got to be kidding. Yet another person who’s utterly lost. Sad. 

• Like (+1) 3

Your own party’s response. 

“I think it’s bull####,” Sen. Thom Tillis (R-N.C.) told reporters Tuesday when asked about Carlson’s portrayal of the events as mostly peaceful. “When you see police officers assaulted, all of that ... if you were just a tourist, you should’ve probably lined up at the visitors’ center and came in on an orderly basis.” 

“I was there on Jan. 6. I saw how violent it was,” Sen. Mike Rounds (R-S.D.) added.

Sen. Kevin Cramer (R-N.D.) said Jan. 6 “was clearly more than a peaceful protest of some rowdy boy scouts,” while Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said he wasn’t interested in “whitewashing” the events.

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Now SoCal...Tucker clearly said MORE than that, don't just pick and choose to support a position.

Everyone from Trump to this committee clear speak with forked tongue. 

We all know Lee Oswald was not a simple independent thinker. 

The invasion of congress is the issue and who planned and supported it, not whether some security people acted strangely or whether some political sideshow committee controlled the narrative. There is nobody in the country who can give a report on the activities that all citizens would support.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Your own party’s response. 

“I think it’s bull####,” Sen. Thom Tillis (R-N.C.) told reporters Tuesday when asked about Carlson’s portrayal of the events as mostly peaceful. “When you see police officers assaulted, all of that ... if you were just a tourist, you should’ve probably lined up at the visitors’ center and came in on an orderly basis.” 

“I was there on Jan. 6. I saw how violent it was,” Sen. Mike Rounds (R-S.D.) added.

Sen. Kevin Cramer (R-N.D.) said Jan. 6 “was clearly more than a peaceful protest of some rowdy boy scouts,” while Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said he wasn’t interested in “whitewashing” the events.

Nobody is saying there wasn't violence. But certain events that day have been twisted and with selective video have created a false narrative. More than one thing can be true you realize that right?  

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Nobody is saying there wasn't violence. But certain events that day have been twisted and with selective video have created a false narrative. More than one thing can be true you realize that right?  

Ole Tuck did.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/bulls-gop-senators-rebuke-tucker-carlson-downplaying-jan-6-mostly-peac-rcna73764

“Deadly insurrection — everything about that phrase is a lie,” Carlson said on his show Monday night. “Very little about Jan. 6 was organized or violent. Surveillance video from inside the Capitol shows mostly peaceful chaos.”

What didn’t appear on Carlson’s program Monday evening was video showing police and rioters engaged in extended violent clashes. About 140 police officers were assaulted that day.

Edited by redtail hawk

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

That was unruly protesting unlike the deadly violent blm 'protesting' all the left turds side step.

• Angry 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

Therefore, the fact that there were other horrible riots done by those on the other end of the spectrum, makes Jan 6 better?

Not better, just understandable. Steal an election and some unruliness may arise.

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

Therefore, the fact that there were other horrible riots done by those on the other end of the spectrum, makes Jan 6 better?

No numb nuts disect the difference between 'deadly violent destruction' and unruly.

or as your gods told you "mostly peaceful protests".

maxresdefault.jpg

• Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

No!  It created the only narrative.   That some people didn't riot is not relevant.   Nobody is after them for the most part.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

No!  It created the only narrative.   That some people didn't riot is not relevant.   Nobody is after them for the most part.  

I had to laugh at your "for the most part" conclusion.

1 minute ago, Unforgiven said:

No numb nuts disect the difference between 'deadly violent destruction' and unruly.

maxresdefault.jpg

Lol. Who ever defended those protesters here?  Us on the left are totally fine with them getting locked up too.  We're not twisting into pretzels defending them.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

maxresdefault.jpg

I honestly, personally know of no Dems that found the BLM riots acceptable and called for the release of those arrested.  On the other side you have an ex prez who is running again asking for the scumbags to be freed and preaching about retribution.

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Lol. Who ever defended those protesters here?  Us on the left are totally fine with them getting locked up too.  We're not twisting into pretzels defending them.  

Beat me to it.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

I honestly, personally know of no Dems that found the BLM riots acceptable and called for the release of those arrested.  On the other side you have an ex prez who is ru.nning again asking for the scumbags to be freed and preaching about retribution.

What? The DEMS were bailing them out of jail for crying out loud.

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yeah some are getting attention that weren't violent.   Like the planners that pushed others to violence.   Those that did nothing wrong shouldn't face stiff penalties.  

I only wish you were correct.