Antonio Williams Signs with CFL Club

ChevyVanMiller

7 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Not before the Bills get Christian Wade back! 😠

I mean to me, it really does show you that there’s plenty of running backs to go around

You know what there’s not a lot of to go around quality offense of lineman just take a couple high in this next draft, please

26 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I mean to me, it really does show you that there’s plenty of running backs to go around

You know what there’s not a lot of to go around quality offense of lineman just take a couple high in this next draft, please

A point I have noticed raised in the forums is that OLs rarely enter the NFL ready for play.  The contention is that it takes a year or two of playing experience to be successful in the professional game, as opposed to the collegiate game.  An exception to this seems to be OLs coming out of programs in the midwest.  Iowa seems to stick in my mind. 🤔

12 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

“This addition makes us even more excited for what should be an intriguing camp competition in the backfield.” #BCLions sign free agent @A_B_Williams26 The veteran joins a quartet of experienced backs that will battle in Kamloops.

Maybe the Bills weren’t off base when they released him after all.

5B1C1C90-2EC0-48C0-8033-113082175698.jpeg

So maybe the Bills actually can evaluate talent better than the fans? Weird? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

He has 12 career carries.  63 yards.  

When your only used 12 times in 2 years how can you prove if your any good if your looking for a comparison then we need to get rid of Hines then he also sucks he had -3 yards this season so why keep him around .

Plus this year they kept Moss & let Blackshear go just maybe if they would actually use some of these backs in a game setting they may find a good one instead of holding on to one being Moss because he was a draft pick .

This has been a recurring theme with the Bills Dabol took 2 Players with him being Hodgins & Berida and actually used them both & took his team to the play offs and the Bills let them both warm the bench & again let Moss pretty much a none factor but 1 play per game be active every week .

Then they did the same with Mckenzie resigned him because he can run fast &had just 1 really good game sometimes i just wish they would give others a real chance in games to see what they can produce while in a real game setting .

• Vomit 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Most of his work has been done and preseason. I still think there’s talent there.

Preseason NFL is CFL.  Maybe the Bills should bring back Nate Peterman?  He won the preseason...

10 minutes ago, T master said:

When your only used 12 times in 2 years how can you prove if your any good if your looking for a comparison then we need to get rid of Hines then he also sucks he had -3 yards this season so why keep him around .

Plus this year they kept Moss & let Blackshear go just maybe if they would actually use some of these backs in a game setting they may find a good one instead of holding on to one being Moss because he was a draft pick .

This has been a recurring theme with the Bills Dabol took 2 Players with him being Hodgins & Berida and actually used them both & took his team to the play offs and the Bills let them both warm the bench & again let Moss pretty much a none factor but 1 play per game be active every week .

Then they did the same with Mckenzie resigned him because he can run fast &had just 1 really good game sometimes i just wish they would give others a real chance in games to see what they can produce while in a real game setting .

How many carries did the Giants give Williams?  The question answers itself. 

Obviously Hines is a ST talent.  Williams wasn't on ST.  Simple.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.