Goodbye cruel message board. (For a limited time)

Draconator

9 minutes ago, Draconator said:

My wife and I will be leaving the house at 4 am tomorrow morning for a 10 day Caribbean cruise. 

I'll think about Nextmanup and all the thumbs down he gives me on every one of my posts.  (PS, no I won't). 

See ya in March. 

This message board knows nothing of “cruel”. You own that for pointing out that you will be on a Caribbean cruise, and I will not. 

Have a blast! Drink a CocoLoco, get your hair braided and try to stay out of trouble!  (For the most part.) 

Is there an emergency number if we need you??? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

This message board knows nothing of “cruel”. You own that for pointing out that you will be on a Caribbean cruise, and I will not. 

Have a blast! Drink a CocoLoco, get your hair braided and try to stay out of trouble!  (For the most part.) 

Is there an emergency number if we need you??? 

Since my wife's name is Jennifer: 867-5309

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Draconator said:

My wife and I will be leaving the house at 4 am tomorrow morning for a 10 day Caribbean cruise. 

I'll think about Nextmanup and all the thumbs down he gives me on every one of my posts.  (PS, no I won't). 

See ya in March. 

Sounds like I occupy a lot of space in your mind.

Funny thing is, I don't remember you!

😂

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Since my wife's name is Jennifer: 867-5309

TCK  :)

have fun!  I hope the food is great. Eat Fresh and enjoy long walks around the outer decks. I can smell that ocean breeze now Im offically jelly 😁 

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Draconator said:

See ya in March. 

Which islands are you hitting?  Man, I really could use a Caribbean vacation right now 😞 

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Oh, that’s her? I think I may have a small misunderstanding that may be related to a restraining order. Safe travels, and tell her I’m truly sorry. 

You sending  pictures to that number? 
hope you have your underwear on. 🙃

• Shocked 1

6 minutes ago, mead107 said:

You sending  pictures to that number? 
hope you have your underwear on. 🙃

I had it all typed out, but apparently I still have a modest amount of self control. Bottom line:  We don’t want to hear too much about what you hope.   😋

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Draconator said:

See ya in March. 

A 10 day cruise takes 15 days? 

Anyways, have a nice trip. 👍

4 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Gonna go to Maho Beach?  There's a nice bar right next to it.  Or will you go check out the nude beach on the other side of the island? 

Maho beach is an excursion that we bought. 

Nude beach you say???

4 hours ago, qwksilver said:

Antigua has the brightest blueish/greenish water, it almost sparkled. It was beautiful. St. Kitts was very pretty as well. 

That will be an awesome vacation. Do you Cruise often? 

What Cruiseline? 

2nd cruise - Royal Caribbean

5 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

A 10 day cruise takes 15 days? 

Anyways, have a nice trip. 👍

A few days in Ft Lauderdale before and after, and only 28 days in this here month yo. 

8 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Gonna go to Maho Beach?  There's a nice bar right next to it.  Or will you go check out the nude beach on the other side of the island? 

Another cool spot with a good beach and plane viewing is Karakter on Simpson bay beach. Been there a few times, It’s a bit more low key than Maho. 

https://karakterstmaarten.com

Haven't been back to SXM since Irma, but used to be regular visitors. 

12 hours ago, Draconator said:

Maho beach is an excursion that we bought. 

Nude beach you say???

We did Royal also, different itinerary though.  For St Marteen, we did a 3rd party excursion, took us over to Orient Beach first. We stayed on the clothed side, but I did see 2 or 3 topless women.  From there, our tour went over to Maho, we got lunch at the bar, then watched the planes come in.  It was around lunch time, and they seemed to be coming in every 5-10 minutes or so.  Mostly smaller island hoppers, but there were a few large commercial jets.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.