Essentially a punt return TD

A Defensive TD

That’s it.  That’s your game. 

Kept the Chiefs in it long enough.  

The Bengals and Bills D was better by miles against the Chiefs and in KC

Oh it makes sense now……Eagles D was the 2021 Bills D

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, newcam2012 said:

I can totally see Mahomes challenging Brady's record. 

KC is a phenomenal team. Mahomes is virtually unstoppable. 

Congrats to KC and their fans. 

Newcam.. my man.

Mahomes could challenge Brady, but he won’t get there. 

KC is a very good team, but beatable for sure. Mahomes is absolutely not unstoppable.

(I offer zero congrats to KC or their fans.)

2 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

So is it cheating the other times in the game they don't call it?  

If a referee is nothing else, the one thing they have to be is consistent.  If they aren't, it destroys people's belief in their impartiality.

If you don't call it all night, there's no way you call that one as weak as it was, on a 3rd down,which literally ended the game.

True... Like I said I didn't love it but I'm also not going to say that it decided the game.

KC scored on every single drive after halftime.

12 minutes ago, Governor said:

We could’ve drafted Bolton. We already knew Edmunds stunk and we hadn’t paid Milano yet. We screwed up. He was all over the field.

Bolton was picked just in front of the bills. We could have traded up to get him of course, but that’s easy to say in hindsight.

The big whiff that draft was Basham over Humphrey 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Newcam.. my man.

Mahomes could challenge Brady, but he won’t get there. 

KC is a very good team, but beatable for sure. Mahomes is absolutely not unstoppable.

(I offer zero congrats to KC or their fans.)

Too many great QBs in the AFC

Burrow and Allen are going to each get one, IMO 

Plus you've got Lamar, who is almost unstoppable when he's on. Herbert, who can win any game. And maybe Aaron Rodgers for a couple years.

Brady had to get past Manning or a scrappy but non impressive Ravens or Steelers team. If Mannings team lost it was a cakewalk.

Edited by TheFunPolice

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

True... Like I said I didn't love it but I'm also not going to say that it decided the game.

KC scored on every single drive after halftime.

And they are held to a FG there with the Eagles having plenty of time to either tie or take the lead if the refs don't inject themselves there.

Let the game be decided by the players.  The Chiefs D stops Philly, they win.  Here, the refs determined the outcome.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

7 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

So is it cheating the other times in the game they don't call it?  

If a referee is nothing else, the one thing they have to be is consistent.  If they aren't, it destroys people's belief in their impartiality.

If you don't call it all night, there's no way you call that one as weak as it was, on a 3rd down,which literally ended the game.

That late in the game it has to be egregious.  That hold didn't qualify.  You might as well have pulled the lever on the confetti machine once that flag hit the ground. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

a number of SB's will be remembered by one play..

Wide Right, obviously;

One Yard Short/The Tackle in the Rams/Titans game

The pass call by Pete Carroll against the Pats;

The David Tyree catch

This game will forever be remembered as The Bogus Call. 

And that's a shame.

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Tulsabillsfanz said:

If I had to grade this Superbowl, I would give it an “I” for incomplete.

I really wish we could’ve seen what Philly would’ve done with 1:40 & one timeout, down 3 points. 

To have a very competitive Superbowl matchup end this way is bad for the game of football IMO.

I've been lobbying for red flag usage on missed or wrong calls made by the refs. Officiating needs Officiating IMO. Its an easy fix IMO. Just like the coin toss rule change in OT was an easy fix. If its important enough allow for the red flag.  If you look at the critical holding call closer, the flag gets picked up. Game ends the way it should have ended.

Edited by Figster
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Kadarius Toney and JuJu just won a ring

Cant tell you enough how much I’m done hearing about “doing things the right way.”

There are no moral victories when it comes to winning a title.

You're either willing to do what it takes to win, or you're not.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Figster said:

To have a very competitive Superbowl matchup end this way is bad for the game of football IMO.

I've been lobbying for red flag usage on missed or wrong calls made by the refs. Officiating needs Officiating IMO. Its an easy fix IMO. Just like the coin toss rule change in OT was an easy fix. If its important enough allow for the red flag.  If you look at the critical holding call closer, the flag gets picked up. Game ends the way it should have ended.

It probably was a penalty as you can see that he did grab for a moment the jersey but should not of been called. Tough spot for an official for sure but they do need to do better in just being consistent.  It wasn’t being called on both sides all night. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Aussie Joe said:

To be fair… Hurts played well…

The Eagles D though is way over rated …

To be fair…Hurts strip sack fumble run in for a TD was a difference making play in the game.  Aren’t we pretty damn critical of other QB who turn the football over for a score like that?

Agree on the Eagles D.  Again, that penalty at the end was bad….but if the Eagles ST didn’t get toasted on a return, and toasted crispy on 2 TD passes, they aren’t in a position where that makes a difference in the game

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

I agree you have to capitalize on your opportunities & they blew this one. But Eagles have #10 pick & #31 pick in the draft, with a good core in place, I like their chances.

They also have a ton of key FAs this off-season and a new massive contract for Hurts is right around the corner.

And IMHO, he isn't going to do so great when he takes up that much cap money and they can't have everything else in place around him.

He is good...may be very good. But if he was forced to carry the Eagles the way Josh carries the Bills they would be a 9 win team. He isn't at that level.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.