Predict the 2023 bills record

major

14 hours ago, major said:

It’s way too early, but looking at that schedule I’ve got 11-6. What say you?

No offense...BUT...This thread is a fail both in timing and structure.  First, you were too lazy to even post the list of opponents for people to reference to give a reflective answer.  And two, any answer today is meaningless given we have no idea how our roster is going to change or our opponents rosters given the offseason hasn't even started yet.  

Teams drastically change from year to year across the NFL.  

59 minutes ago, Process said:

If the season started tomorrow Bills would be favored in a minimum of 14 games, likely 16. And 1.5 underdogs at KC. 

They will already be underdogs in 3 games. At KC, At CIN, At PHIL. I am sure there will be other games where they aren't favored.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

No offense...BUT...This thread is a fail both in timing and structure.  First, you were too lazy to even post the list of opponents for people to reference to give a reflective answer.  And two, any answer today is meaningless given we have no idea how our roster is going to change or our opponents rosters given the offseason hasn't even started yet.  

Every moment in time is just a snapshot. We could hold off on a thread like this until August and it might still be "too early" given how injuries affect the season and how some teams' performances vary wildly from the expectations they had.

I like speculation threads such as this one any time throughout the year - we'll have more knowledge after the draft and FA, but we have a general idea of how those will go, and with a draft, no one has any idea what the impact will be until the new players are actually out on the field.

1 minute ago, Success said:

Every moment in time is just a snapshot. We could hold off on a thread like this until August and it might still be "too early" given how injuries affect the season and how some teams' performances vary wildly from the expectations they had.

I like speculation threads such as this one any time throughout the year - we'll have more knowledge after the draft and FA, but we have a general idea of how those will go, and with a draft, no one has any idea what the impact will be until the new players are actually out on the field.

I get that, but this is just too early.  We don't know who we are keeping, losing, or gaining via draft/FA.  Same for all the other teams.  There are teams in the playoffs that wont be next year and vice versa.  Just feels like a sneaky disguised way to hide the intent of being another negative thread to look at what seems like a tough schedule right now ahead of a lot of changes for the Bills where we will be losing some key starters one way or another.  

1 hour ago, newcam2012 said:

Tua proved he is pretty good. The team chemistry with him aboard is at another level. 

His skill set is limited but his leadership, grit, and ability to win is above average. 

Of course can he stay healthy.

The man had three concussions in one year, and the last concussion took a long time to clear from

I ain’t sure if you want to back that horse

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

They gave up the only 15 pass TDs because they were terrible against the run and were almost always behind, very few games anything even close to a shoot-out.

good point...absolutely the run D was league worst, which skews...but its still a passing league and the D against the pass was still respectably good esp the picks...I hope this with the focus on reads-keys and above all tighter coverages...but no matter the coaching if your dealing with speed ?  you have to counter that with... speed..too often our guys were beaten one step a la the Levi Wallace syndrone...late round-UDFA types who have some skills/coachability but lack the twitch/quickness to stick or close.

image.thumb.png.2be17145620e3a899f000f9b27df1b38.png

45 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The man had three concussions in one year, and the last concussion took a long time to clear from

I ain’t sure if you want to back that horse

I hear you. I think the Dolphins will ride Tua until he's incapacitated. That hopefully won't happen. They just want to win and their actions showed that vs the Bills. 

Edited by newcam2012

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

That said, 14-3 and the Bills win the Super Bowl. LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

26 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I hear you. I think the Dolphins will ride Tua until he's incapacitated. That hopefully won't happen. They just want to win and their actions showed that vs the Bills. 

I think Tua's dad will ride him until he gets a 2nd contract, even if he's completely incapacitated. That's the kind of parent he is.

• Like (+1) 1

Our away games

Philadelphia Eagles

Washington Commanders

Kansas City Chiefs

Los Angeles Chargers

Cincinnati Bengals

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

New York Jets

I’m not usually overly negative, but i could see us losing every one of these games.

10-7

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, hemma said:

Our away games

Philadelphia Eagles

Washington Commanders

Kansas City Chiefs

Los Angeles Chargers

Cincinnati Bengals

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

New York Jets

I’m not usually overly negative, but i could see us losing every one of these games.

10-7

Definitely possible 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.