Bengals @ Chiefs AFC Championship (Please do not bring Bills commentary in here)

HOUSE

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

Oh my, Jay Glazer says there’s a real chance Kelce misses the game. Back injury Friday in practice.  They need to see him run in warmups.

That would be the ultimate lucky break for Cincinnati.

I saw that, bummer

2 hours ago, zow2 said:

Oh my, Jay Glazer says there’s a real chance Kelce misses the game. Back injury Friday in practice.  They need to see him run in warmups.

That would be the ultimate lucky break for Cincinnati.

expected to play from everything I’ve seen

• Like (+1) 1

Go KC. 

I hate the chiefs, but I respect them. They are the legit. Mahomes is the best QB in the league right now. Reid/Mahomes/Kelce all amongst the best of all time at their positions.

Burrow the most overrated player in the league right now. Never more than 30 points in a playoff game. Never thrown for more than 2 TDs. 

And people are forgetting because what we saw last week but missing 3 lineman is a big freaking deal. Bengals are playing an actual NFL team this week who will take advantage, not whatever that was the bills put on the field last week. 

KC wins. 

I could end up looking very stupid in a few hours.

3 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

Is anyone changing who there rooting for after all the ***** talk from Cincy this week… I’m rooting for the Chiefs now after the stuff I heard from that scum bag Eli Apple… I think there all phony….

Could care less about what some bum posts on Twitter. Was rooting for the chiefs before and after that. 

• Simon changed the title to Bengals @ Chiefs AFC Championship (Please do not bring Bills commentary in here)
  • Simon pinned this topic
15 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

Is anyone changing who there rooting for after all the ***** talk from Cincy this week… I’m rooting for the Chiefs now after the stuff I heard from that scum bag Eli Apple… I think there all phony….

Same boat. Never thought I would be going for a Mahomes team but just can’t go for Cinci after last week .

Obnoxious jerks

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

Same boat. Never thought I would be going for a Mahomes team but just can’t go for Cinci after last week .

Obnoxious jerks

That team has been full of *'s for a long time.

I hope Mahomes rips their guts out.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.