AFC East Rumored QBs 2023

PatsFanNH

47 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I think Brady would just ignore Patricia and pretty much called his own plays ,way beyond the experience or expertise of  Mr Jones . O Brien is notorious with not giving younger players a lot of latitude, he will be riding on Jones's ass, you think the Brady O'Brien flare up was bad.I wonder if Jones was consulted on this move before it happened as he had Bill O Brien with him at Alabama.

I don’t think that will bother Jones. He did come Alabama and Nick Saban.. not actually a low key coach lol. 

Also he helped coach BOB up on Alabama in the spring before he was drafted. BOB never coached him. 

My point with Brady is most established QBs would have lost patience a lot quicker. 

35 minutes ago, Success said:

Pats fans were tripping over themselves online celebrating the Bills loss.  I was kind of stunned, actually - I got that reaction from our fanbase when the Pats would lose, but that was only down the line, after the Pats had been winning SB's.  They were more over-the-top than we've been about their notable losses when they had Brady.

Short-sighted, though - I agree w/ what you're saying here.  Had we won a SB, we might have stood pat, and not made too many moves. Now, we'll be even more all in to get one.

Fan bases are kind of dumb.  That said unlike last year where it was clearly a defensive collapse that caused the loss, what do you go out and fix when the entire team plays awful?  Yes maybe Von Miller fixes the pass rush, Maybe you can fix the O line? But no flashy move will fix the issue of the fact the Bills have to go threw Cincy and KC to make the SB.

47 minutes ago, Success said:

Pats fans were tripping over themselves online celebrating the Bills loss.  I was kind of stunned, actually - I got that reaction from our fanbase when the Pats would lose, but that was only down the line, after the Pats had been winning SB's.  They were more over-the-top than we've been about their notable losses when they had Brady.

Short-sighted, though - I agree w/ what you're saying here.  Had we won a SB, we might have stood pat, and not made too many moves. Now, we'll be even more all in to get one.

I live/work in NJ. I am listening to crap from Jets fans (family, co-workers, friends) all happy about the Bills loss. Some were even happier with the Bills loss over the Giants losing.  Many of the Jets fans I know don't consider the Giants a "real" rival unlike the Bills.

11 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Fan bases are kind of dumb.  That said unlike last year where it was clearly a defensive collapse that caused the loss, what do you go out and fix when the entire team plays awful?  Yes maybe Von Miller fixes the pass rush, Maybe you can fix the O line? But no flashy move will fix the issue of the fact the Bills have to go threw Cincy and KC to make the SB.

Nice attempt to put a rain cloud over '23.  They don't need superstars. I'm glad they got Von, but they need stronger pieces on both lines.

That really needs to be the offseason focus - that and possibly a power RB.  But I'd expect high draft picks going to the O-line, and more strategic vet acquisitions.  Again - they don't need stars, and they don't even need dramatic improvement.  Just better players on both sides of the line.

The Bills peaked at the wrong time. There is no huge gap between them, Cincy & KC.

8 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I live/work in NJ. I am listening to crap from Jets fans (family, co-workers, friends) all happy about the Bills loss. Some were even happier with the Bills loss over the Giants losing.  Many of the Jets fans I know don't consider the Giants a "real" rival unlike the Bills.

We have all of the hate now, but none of the hardware.  

I've gotta give Romo some blame on that one.  But really, I think people got tired of the Bills hype from everyone in the media, all season. I'll be happy to slide just a little bit more under the radar (it will never be like it was, but I'd expect more people to be talking about Cincy & KC next year than the Bills).

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Success said:

Nice attempt to put a rain cloud over '23.  They don't need superstars. I'm glad they got Von, but they need stronger pieces on both lines.

That really needs to be the offseason focus - that and possibly a power RB.  But I'd expect high draft picks going to the O-line, and more strategic vet acquisitions.  Again - they don't need stars, and they don't even need dramatic improvement.  Just better players on both sides of the line.

The Bills peaked at the wrong time. There is no huge gap between them, Cincy & KC.

As I said before right now Cincy, KC, and Buffalo are the class of the AFC.  You are right there is no huge gap between the Bills and KC. I am not sure about Cincy, you have only played one game against them and that’s not enough of a sample to know one way or the other. 

The Bills and about half the league needs OLine help, so won’t be easy to fix and as people in here like to point out the Draft is a crap shoot. 

On 1/24/2023 at 4:01 PM, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Bills 6th place in AFC East.

Jets would be 7th then....

5 hours ago, Gregg said:

I dont know what Jets fans you are talking to, most Jets fans wanted the Bills to go all the way. And the Giants are not considered rivals, they play once every 4 years, pre-season doesnt count. As long as the Pats and Dolphins dont win it im good with rooting for the Bills when the Jets are eliminated, makes the AFCE look that much better.