Man just about every single person on ESPN picking the Bengals

78thealltimegreat

We played a very sloppy game last Sunday, but the Bengals played a subpar game too. All I can say is that I'm extremely disappointed that Von won't be available when we need him most. Our DL depth is good, but nowhere near as good as Von.

Edited by GreggTX

I haven't been this excited about a game all season and I think it's because we're underdogs again. Love it. Bring on the hate. I can't wait for Allen to hurdle Eli Apple into oblivion for a TD while Burrow gets wrecked behind his patchwork OL.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Nelius said:

I haven't been this excited about a game all season and I think it's because we're underdogs again. Love it. Bring on the hate. I can't wait for Allen to hurdle Eli Apple into oblivion for a TD while Burrow gets wrecked behind his patchwork OL.

The Bills aren't even underdogs, which is the weird part of it all. Not underdogs, but an underdog narrative...

On 1/20/2023 at 1:04 AM, LeGOATski said:

You want them to....build a bully?

Yeah, the Bills are PLENTY physical on both sides of the ball.

On 1/20/2023 at 1:27 AM, Beck Water said:

🤮 in my mouth when I read that.  Please….NSFW warning on that

Still SMH at the idea the braggin’ and swaggin’ correlates to the way a team plays.  Sure, a team can brag and swag and come out hot and play hard.

A team can also brag and swag and deflate when it’s kicked in the knee, and a team can be quiet and give the opponent props and come roaring out at kickoff and play like a swarm of angry honey badgers with a bad attitude until the clock runs down.

I personally think we’ll see two teams of heavyweight prizefighters go at it.

How's that "humble, no swagger" idea looking now? Bills just got bullied up and down the field in their own house, in the snow. Another flat, listless game.

I can't really blame them for how this entire year went. Completely out of gas, physically and emotionally, at this point.

But the Bullies won yesterday. Handily.

16 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

How's that "humble, no swagger" idea looking now? Bills just got bullied up and down the field in their own house, in the snow. Another flat, listless game.

I can't really blame them for how this entire year went. Completely out of gas, physically and emotionally, at this point.

But the Bullies won yesterday. Handily.

You okay? 

Everyone knows football is a physical sport. The Bills haven't had a problem being physical. McD wants them to be physical. He always talks about it. Allen, the leader of the team, is the most physical and chirpy QB in the league. Edmunds almost took off Ahmed's head in the Miami game and McD squatted and clapped in Ahmed's face for 10 seconds afterward.

This is a weird flex on your part. Are you getting bullied in your own life?

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

You okay? 

Everyone knows football is a physical sport. The Bills haven't had a problem being physical. McD wants them to be physical. He always talks about it. Allen, the leader of the team, is the most physical and chirpy QB in the league. Edmunds almost took off Ahmed's head in the Miami game and McD squatted and clapped in Ahmed's face for 10 seconds afterward.

This is a weird flex on your part. Are you getting bullied in your own life?

Ha, no one is ok "the day after". Have you seen the state of the rest of the board? 🤣

It's not a flex, because there is nothing to be proud or happy about. I'll never brag about knowing the team is soft and unmotivated. The Bills, once again, came out flat against a team that was far more amped up. And they got stomped and "bullied" up and down the field. Just as unfortunately expected.

I dont know what happened over the Bye, but this team lost its fire, especially on Offense. We had the fight brought to us for 3/4 of the season instead of bringing a fight to anyone.

But that season is over now. We get another chance to find a fire again next year.

I'm sure some "mean clapping" will get it done. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

the team and the coaches took jan 2nd off because of the damar hamlin injury and will be going to back to work right around the start of mini camps.

not practicing, players wanting nap time and a safe space, guys out of position, low energy.  diggs and milano are right to be disgusted.

i totally over rated this team.  at our best we probably weren't gonna be good enough, but coming in TAKING DAYS OFF and moping is such a horrible spot on the coaches im surprised the national media aren't running with it.

1 minute ago, colin said:

the team and the coaches took jan 2nd off because of the damar hamlin injury and will be going to back to work right around the start of mini camps.

not practicing, players wanting nap time and a safe space, guys out of position, low energy.  diggs and milano are right to be disgusted.

i totally over rated this team.  at our best we probably weren't gonna be good enough, but coming in TAKING DAYS OFF and moping is such a horrible spot on the coaches im surprised the national media aren't running with it.

It's disgraceful really.  I came up for the game Sat night, spoke to some friends and family..   Mentioned how i didn't feel any juice from the team this past week and hoped the players are as fired up as the fans are.  It was weird.  I didn't feel it. The few clips i saw were a few players goofing around at practice with some music on in the background.   It just baffles me about they don't realize how rare these moments are to be in position to win a Super Bowl.  Win a damn home game.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

It's disgraceful really.  I came up for the game Sat night, spoke to some friends and family..   Mentioned how i didn't feel any juice from the team this past week and hoped the players are as fired up as the fans are.  It was weird.  I didn't feel it. The few clips i saw were a few players goofing around at practice with some music on in the background.   It just baffles me about they don't realize how rare these moments are to be in position to win a Super Bowl.  Win a damn home game.

this team has quite on clappy every year, it's just a question of when, and for how long.  

this year it was the latest in the year we've had a quit, but it was also for the longest and at the worst possible time.  NE they beat on emotion and hines, miami they beat because of skylar, cinci won the game about an hour and a half before kick off.  skipping the practice the day before is a white flag and it showed.

34 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

It's not a flex, because there is nothing to be proud or happy about. I'll never brag about knowing the team is soft and unmotivated.

Right....but that's exactly what you tried to do....

I guess that's why they say "never say never"

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.