Hyde and Crowder practicing! 21-Day practice windows opened *UPDATE* Hyde out WC and Divisional

Process

17 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

I don't see why people do this, he will play when he is ready. Why are doctors, coaches, and his own opinion disregarded in favor of an arbitrary line in the sand of 3 weeks from now instead of 2? Have some trust in the professionals.

Because it's not arbitrary, there is a rule we're following. The team has 21 days (3 weeks) from first practice, and then they have to make a decision to put him on the active roster or IR him.

Phenomenal news. Hyde would massively upgrade this D

And Damar is back at OBD I'm sure and his brothers have the chance to hug him and embrace him in person. This terrible situation couldn't have gone any better. Miraculous really

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 2

I dont listen to Wgr, but my Bills buddy just text me and said Edmunds was on and said he wouldn't be suprised to see Hyde play Sunday.  I would think Tremaine knows more about the situation than we do.

3 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Edited by Gunsgoodtime
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

I dont listen to Wgr, but my Bills buddy just text me and said Edmunds was on and said he wouldn't be suprised to see Hyde play Sunday.  I would think Tremaine knows more about the situation than we do.

If he's in a non-contact jersey today, I see the likelihood of that being pretty low.  Not saying I wouldn't welcome it though.

2 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

If he's in a non-contact jersey today, I see the likelihood of that being pretty low.  Not saying I wouldn't welcome it though.

I agree, I dont see it happening this week for several reasons.  It does give you a little insight of where Hyde is as far as being ready to play.  I think he is in next week.

• Like (+1) 1

Really unbelievable. But after a year of so much bad news and pain, the pendulum had to swing to the other side at some point.

I'm calling it here: Crowder will make a substantial difference on the field during the playoffs (if he plays a game): our slot position will be far more productive with him than without. Might not happen this week (if he plays) but by the divisional round, yes, everyone will be glad Crowder came back.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Nephilim17 said:

Really unbelievable. But after a year of so much bad news and pain, the pendulum had to swing to the other side at some point.

I'm calling it here: Crowder will make a substantial difference on the field during the playoffs (if he plays a game): our slot position will be far more productive with him than without. Might not happen this week (if he plays) but by the divisional round, yes, everyone will be glad Crowder came back.

He had some awful drops when healthy. We'll see....

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

He had some awful drops when healthy. We'll see....

He had a very good body of work with the Jets before he came to the BIlls. People are judging him on a very small sample size and will be proven wrong. Hey, I could be wrong, but that's my prediction. Crow tastes damn good when served with a Buffalo win.

• Like (+1) 1

We lose our 2nd string S to a rare traumatic incident, have to play our 3rd string S.  Now our #1 S is coming back at a time that couldn't be better.  Damar is home when we didn't know if he would survive.  Our team is fairly health with the exception of Von.  What a straight Adrenaline shot to the neck of this team and fans.  

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.