Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

19 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I’ve already made the ultimatum a week ago. It’s Hopkins or else. His entire job this offseason should have been prioritizing another weapon for Josh. We are in an arms race with KC/Cinci. If Beane doesn’t realize that’s, then I don’t want him as our GM. 

I fully agree with you that offense needs more.......but everyone has to agree. 

So if Hopkins doesn't work out and Beane ends up getting (for ex.) Jeudy instead...I assume since for you it's Hopkins or else ,in your opinion he should still be fired.?

16 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Let me get this straight. 

You posted about liking Breece Hall and Tariq Woolen on a message board and that makes you infallible in comparison to a NFL executive of the year winner. 

The self-assured hubris you display is unparalleled. 

I would have drafted them. So tell me, who would you rather have on the Bills right now. 

Hall and Woolen    OR

Elam and Cook

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Patrick Duffy said:

I fully agree with you that offense needs more.......but everyone has to agree. 

So if Hopkins doesn't work out and Beane ends up getting (for ex.) Jeudy instead...I assume since for you it's Hopkins or else ,in your opinion he should still be fired.?

I can accept Jeudy as a consolation prize, at least it means Beane understands the issues. 

3 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Right. Problem around here is certain people feel like they do know these things, and if this deal can’t or won’t happen it’s because Beane’s a loser, or he’s incompetent, or lacks killer instinct, or any other number of baseless insults. 

Yeah I know right...Lol, I guess Beane should just put a gun to their temples and make it an "agree or die" situation

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, mrags said:

Nastiest sounding car imo. Should have bought one about 6 years ago. The prices have only risen since. 

Right!  I thought prices were crazy when low mileage ones were in the 30s.  

*Still think the 2-valve sounds better though 

March Madness update for those who can't get away from this thread.

San Diego St. just knocked Alabama out of the tournament. Miami has Houston on the ropes.

Could be no one seeds left in the Elite Eight.

Edited by Dr. Who
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, nosejob said:

The new Cards Gm is still decorating his office and figuring out where the crapper is. Relax people....sheesh.

It's down the hall on the left. Go check your voicemail Cardinals GM.

9 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

you have an unrefined ear then ?
Like the Band Green Day i suppose ?

JK 

:)

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, papazoid said:

Could trading for DeAndre Hopkins get the Bills to the Super Bowl ?

Add him now. Help out Allen. Figure out how to move money around later.

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nfl/could-trading-for-deandre-hopkins-get-the-bills-to-the-super-bowl

The writer has come to the same conclusion as me. Make it happen. But, like everyone on this board, I am not Brandon Beane and have no say in the matter.

11 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I found one back about 2017ish in Rochester for 18k. I can’t remember the mileage. It was sick though. All black. Loved it. I wasn’t ready to buy at that point yet. I should have just pulled the trigger. The same car now goes for over 25-30k

14 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I can accept Jeudy as a consolation prize, at least it means Beane understands the issues. 

Be my preference.

sorry to offend anyone
 Hopkins is an answer.
I feel Jeudy MIGHT be a better addition. In a holistic perspective of course.
 Hopkins might be the guy to get us SB which most are rightfully clamoring for

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

We aren’t getting DHOP Steve Tasker said it himself and if there’s a guy connected to the Bills organization it’s him. 
Beane is too busy getting the marching band together to try to woo 37 year old Calais Campbell which is more his speed 

if I recall, Tasker’s words were “nobody has told us anything” 

• Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I would have drafted them. So tell me, who would you rather have on the Bills right now. 

Hall and Woolen    OR

Elam and Cook

Looking quickly… on a per attempt basis Cook and Hall were nearly identical. PFF liked Cook better than Hall as a runner and receiver. Cook also didn’t tear his ACL. Considering we don’t run the ball often, not too bent out of shape about it.  

All that being said, I’d rather spend my RD1 pick on a premium position like a CB. Especially knowing Hall and Cook produced similarly on a per snap basis and we don’t run the ball. 

Look, you got those guys right. You deserve credit for that… let’s just try a sample of humility and realize being right about a pair of guys you read about on the internet and watched play a few times in college doesn’t mean you’re some talent evaluation savant. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, mrags said:

I found one back about 2017ish in Rochester for 18k. I can’t remember the mileage. It was sick though. All black. Loved it. I wasn’t ready to buy at that point yet. I should have just pulled the trigger. The same car now goes for over 25-30k

do you agree the two valve motor is the better choice ?

Just now, JGMcD2 said:

Looking quickly… on a per attempt basis Cook and Hall were nearly identical. PFF liked Cook better than Hall as a runner and receiver. Cook also didn’t tear his ACL. Considering we don’t run the ball often, not too bent out of shape about it.  

All that being said, I’d rather spend my RD1 pick on a premium position like a CB. Especially knowing Hall and Cook produced similarly on a per snap basis and we don’t run the ball. 

Look, you got those guys right. You deserve credit for that… let’s just try a sample of humility and realize being right about a pair of guys you read about on the internet and watched play a few times in college doesn’t mean you’re some talent evaluation savant. 

I thought it was more like reminiscing about the past than braggart , knowing the poster somewhat :)