Week 18: Pats at Bills, Sunday 1/8 1pm

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Dick_Cheney said:

If the Dolphins make the playoffs, you have to imagine that the internal pressure to play Tua will be massive.

Same with the Ravens and Lamar, as much as possible considering the status of his knee.

Hasn't Tua had 3 concussions this year. For his sake he should be shut down for the rest of the season. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Dick_Cheney said:

If the Dolphins make the playoffs, you have to imagine that the internal pressure to play Tua will be massive.

Same with the Ravens and Lamar, as much as possible considering the status of his knee.

The status of his contract****

Lamar refusing to take a deal that would have paid him more money than Kyler Murray, and now not playing in huge late season games, tell me all I need to know if I'm the ravens. You already know you're likely never winning a Superbowl with him. Franchise and trade him in the off-season, IMO.

JA17 full participant… nice.

1 minute ago, BillsFooteball said:

This is great! I was under the impression that Johnson was still under protocol? 

As of this morning he was (according to McD), but he must be out of it now if he was a full participant at a non-walkthrough practice?

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Greg S said:

No, he is deactivated. White is the starter with Flacco the backup. White has been limited all week in practice so they may have to start Joe.

White is out,

Flacco to start with Wilson as his back-up.

White never should of played last weekend with his ribs - terrible job by Salah.

41 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Thanks for sharing this.  

From the ashes of despair they are now riding the wave of optimism and joy.

In this week’s PTF’s weekly picks, Mike Florio had this comment that rings so true....

Florio’s take: I feel sorry for anyone who will be facing the Bills for the rest of the season.

Florio’s pick: Bills 31, Patriots 20.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.