Playoff Solutions Assuming they don’t replay the Bengals game.

Locomark

9 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

My brother is in a championship game right now in this scenario!

He has Allen and Bass and he is playing against Burrow and is losing 97 to 90.7 when play stopped. 

That said I don't think the NFL cares about Fantasy that much. 

I'm in the Championship game in my league also.  I've got Higgins and Knox, my opponent has Burrows.  He's leading right now, by less than 10 points.  

You would think the NFL has some rule for a scenario where it’s logistically impossible to finish a game.

Don’t think there’s any chance this game is ever resumed. The fairest way to settle it has to be a coin flip. Declaring it a tie or just  canceling it only benefits the Chiefs. 

The other thing to consider is whether the Bills players will even be able to play on Sunday against NE. If the Bills forfeit that game it wouldn’t be fair to Miami or Pittsburgh.

• Agree 1

I think every single game is getting postponed this week.  

The fact that they will be waiting for more clarity on Hamlin’s health - which we know nothing and it could be days - how are the Bills supposed to prepare for NE this week?  

This is unprecedented.  We’re going to see unprecedented schedule changes.  

Please God, look over him and the doctors caring for him.   

• Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

What had this got to do with KC ?

If they go to win percentage and KC wins next week they'll have the better percentage and will be the one seed. Gifting them that spot. 

I'm not a fan of it but the coin flip idea decides the game(possibly gifting the chefs 1 seed as well) and normal playoff rules apply. 

27 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I can't begin to care about this even a little bit. If Hamlin comes out of this with his health and we're playing on wildcard weekend I'm as happy as can be.

I get it. I don't disagree. Hamlin first.

But I don't think that's how the NFL operates. They're not going to penalize both the Bills and Bengals because of the tragedy tonight.

The season will continue. The NFL is almost certainly currently meeting trying to figure out how to do it with both respect for the gravity of the situation and fairness for the teams involved.

1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

If they go to win percentage and KC wins next week they'll have the better percentage and will be the one seed. Gifting them that spot. 

I'm not a fan of it but the coin flip idea decides the game(possibly gifting the chefs 1 seed as well) and normal playoff rules apply. 

ok .. is this in the current  rules though? 

3 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I don't think anyone knows the current rules on this that's why we have a speculation thread 

ok … let’s keep speculating when we don’t know the rules… that will be helpful 

Just now, Not at the table Karlos said:

Cool...

Give me the eye rolls brother !

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

ok … let’s keep speculating when we don’t know the rules… that will be helpful 

Give me the eye rolls brother !

The Bills didn't forfeit, and the game was postponed, and there doesn't appear to be precedent or a rule for this.

The NFL will be making up its own ruling for what happens next and for that we will speculate.

5 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

The Bills didn't forfeit, and the game was postponed, and there doesn't appear to be precedent or a rule for this.

The NFL will be making up its own ruling for what happens next and for that we will speculate.

Never said they forfeited 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.