How many days per week do you practice white supremacy?

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

I guess you didn’t - lmao

idiots 

I didn’t see your question. You said Germany stood up. Germany was forced to pay war reparations according to the Potsdam conference. Many countries have been sued by ancestors and survivors. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/23/2023 at 10:07 AM, aristocrat said:

When False Flags Fray

By Susie Moore

U-Haul-WH-730x0.png

We have a major credibility crisis in America. As once-respected entities, such as the media and federal agencies like the CDC and FBI, have repeatedly been shown to be purveyors of shaded truths and (dare I say it?) misinformation, a growing contingent of the public has come to view statements and actions made by those entities with a healthy dose of skepticism – and understandably so. We find ourselves in the midst of a play: The Establishment Who Cried Wolf.

So it is that almost immediately after news reports surfaced Monday night of a U-Haul truck crashing into security barriers near the White House — with a Nazi flag being among the items found in the truck – many began speculating that this was a “false flag” event, orchestrated by “the feds” to bolster the notion that white supremacy and domestic terrorism are on the rise and pose the greatest threat to our homeland.

And the sad thing is, it’s no longer wholly unreasonable to raise that possibility – recent events and revelations have taught us that ruling such an explanation out would be naïve. There are still many questions to be answered surrounding this latest event, but now that the driver has been identified as a 19-year-old from Chesterfield of apparent Indian extraction, all speculated narratives are forced to come to a screeching halt. Maybe that’s not such a bad thing.

https://redstate.com/smoosieq/2023/05/24/moore-to-the-point-when-false-flags-fray-n750663

• Like (+1) 1

Making "white supremacy" a multi-racial movement might be the biggest blunder the feds could ever make.

If you convince indians and mexicans that if they act racist enough they get to be white, then you'll have cadres of slave catchers and the SS re-formed overnight.

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Making "white supremacy" a multi-racial movement might be the biggest blunder the feds could ever make.

If you convince indians and mexicans that if they act racist enough they get to be white, then you'll have cadres of slave catchers and the SS re-formed overnight.

Not a big Tim Scott fan, I bet 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Not a big Tim Scott fan, I bet 

The only thing I know about him really is that abortion of a police reform bill he put together in 2020. 

On 5/24/2023 at 4:02 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Here is a nice guide…

https://collectiveliberation.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/White_Supremacy_Culture_Okun.pdf

man based on this a number of people of color at my work particularly up the chain are pretty major WS. Wonder if they know… 

In the context of the management models I'm familiar with I'd describe that as a command and control type organization where directing is the primary management style.  The other styles being coaching, supporting, and delegating.  The argument that there's some connections to this and white supremacy is weak.  To me its just a crappy work environment especially for people with a high level of proficiency and a lot of experience. 

A thing that pisses me off more than anything in a directing environment is the self-appointed "hall monitor".  Other managers that constantly notify me something is available for me to address.  I tell them I know that already because its my job to know the status of every work item at all times.  And most times its done already.  So please don't bother me again.  

• Agree 1

England should pay reparations.  They were the ones who brought slavery to the US in the first place.  And African nations should pay it as well since they invented black slavery.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Doc said:

England should pay reparations.  They were the ones who brought slavery to the US in the first place.  And African nations should pay it as well since they invented black slavery.

still waiting for a single one of these social Justice warrior leftists to donate some of their privilege wealth to reparations….  All so full of sh!t

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

still waiting for a single one of these social Justice warrior leftists to donate some of their privilege wealth to reparations….  All so full of sh!t

You don’t make donations to non profits?

You didn’t mind paying trillions in PPP loans that were forgiven… right? Didn’t care when Trump lost track of $100 billion?

How many people with no kids in school

pay a school tax?

Keep whining 

• Like (+1) 1