Josh Allen doesn’t like Domed stadium supports open air

BuffaloBills1998

17 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Close it for rainy games, I'd be fine. But from the day football originated, it was meant to be played outdoors. 

I still find it amazing that people actually argue to play the game indoors.

It's like starting a movement for all BBQing and grilling across America urging people to eliminate fire from the equation because it's too dangerous or something.

You don't need an open flame to cook meat, but if you don't have the open flame, you aren't grilling!

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

The weather has never hurt the bills in the playoffs at home 

Is that by chance? If we’d got or, in the future, get similar wind to the Patriots visit in 2021? If that had been under normal circumstances, and we had won, our record would have been 12-5 with us holding the tiebreaker over the Chiefs - the Divisional game against them would have been played at home.

4 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Is that by chance? If we’d got or, in the future, get similar wind to the Patriots visit in 2021? If that had been under normal circumstances, and we had won, our record would have been 12-5 with us holding the tiebreaker over the Chiefs - the Divisional game against them would have been played at home.

Even the bills didnt play their best game in the wind game… like sub sub standard 

Josh Allen threw a perfectly thrown 50 yard ball That hit diggs in the hands in the end zone that he dropped

The bills had a combined 19 carries between Singletary Moss and Breida… Josh had 6

If the Season is on the line Josh is running roughshod when he needs to

He's making these comments to support the ownership group. Team player. He made some dome favorable comments during the information gathering stage of this project too. Company guy.

It's important for him to be vocal and get the fan base am on the same page. 

Edited by ArtVandalay

21 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

I'm apparently not as thick as you, clown. Tickets sold was 65576. Thats not the actuall attendance genius. That place was maybe 2/3 full if even that. I'm done with all your garbage so called facts. Have a happy new year. 

I am pro open air and with you all the way

But the actual gate attendance for that game he’s talking about was 65576

That was gate attendance not tickets sold

Whether 65,000 people stay the entire game is debatable 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

I am pro open air and with you all the way

But the actual gate attendance for that game he’s talking about was 65576

That was gate attendance not tickets sold

Whether 65,000 people stay the entire game is debatable 

yeah it was full at game time and halftime. Not sure Bubba had on wrong game or what the hell.

Edited by cba fan

23 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I still find it amazing that people actually argue to play the game indoors.

It's like starting a movement for all BBQing and grilling across America urging people to eliminate fire from the equation because it's too dangerous or something.

You don't need an open flame to cook meat, but if you don't have the open flame, you aren't grilling!

or there are people like me that cant actually go to those games because I cant handle that kind of weather.  I dont personally care to argue but I would have preferred a dome so that I could go.  Nothing stopping me from grilling.  Honestly your example is kind of poor because I would say... Josh Allen is like cooking that meat on open fire.  The elements take that away.  I dont care how strong his arm is. 

On 12/27/2022 at 4:08 PM, without a drought said:

I wonder what he thinks about a smaller stadium, higher ticket prices and PSL's

I don't think he gives a rat's ass

12 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

or there are people like me that cant actually go to those games because I cant handle that kind of weather.  I dont personally care to argue but I would have preferred a dome so that I could go.  Nothing stopping me from grilling.  Honestly your example is kind of poor because I would say... Josh Allen is like cooking that meat on open fire.  The elements take that away.  I dont care how strong his arm is. 

Wait... is Josh Allen the fire or is he the meat??

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, TurfToeJam said:

Josh Allen can say he likes open air stadiums more.  That doesn't mean he plays better in them though.  He sure seems to play better in nice weather.

Our whole team seemed 2 steps slower today in that snow.

Funny that it didn't impact the Bengals the same way.

🤔

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.