NFL Network Analyst Willie McGinest arrested for Assault with a Deadly Weapon in LA

Big Turk

20 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

Blows my mind that waiting for factual information is such a ground breaking take.

I mean do you people go through life making snap judgements with no facts? 

no one said it’s ground breaking.  People make judgements based on what they see.  Not sure why you find that surprising.  Did you say the same thing with the Ray Rice video when he spit in his wife’s face and knocked her out.  She probably deserved it right?  

“you people” ?   What a clown

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Can you point the child rapers in that video?

So now you are reduced to (clinging to, really), the absurdity that McGinest was wandering around Vegas lounges looking for the bad guy and administering street/"moral" justice to them on behalf of the raped and abused?  

And that to challenge your (ahem) logic.... is tantamount to asserting  that women and children "are never raped or abused in this day and age"?

keep this gold river flowing, man---this is good stuff!

You are having a really hard time with this, I think you need to slow down, go back and re-read, because you are completely misunderstanding what was said, or you are just purposely being obtuse. Not sure which it is.

At no point did i claim the man did those things or that McGinnest is a batman type hero roaming the streets.

It's really incredible the level you can twist and turn things and competely make up an entire fascination. It's impressive. 

Good luck with that, not going down this road of absurdities.

I'll reiterate my earth shattering two cents: Wait for the facts of the story before passing judgment -- i.e., demanding he be fired from his job and thrown in a cell. 🤯

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

no one said it’s ground breaking.  People make judgements based on what they see.  Not sure why you find that surprising.  Did you say the same thing with the Ray Rice video when he spit in his wife’s face and knocked her out.  She probably deserved it right?  

“you people” ?   What a clown

You're comparing this to Ray Rice? Good lord your moral compass needs calibrating. 

To be honest rush to judgements and pitch fork mentality while completely lacking caring for any facts whatsoever says more about you people than it does Mr Willie. 

I'm not even saying the guy is right just merely saying we should understand what the facts are behind this short clip.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

To be honest rush to judgements and pitch fork mentality while completely lacking caring for any facts whatsoever says more about you people than it does Mr Willie. 

I'm not even saying the guy is right just merely saying we should understand what the facts are behind this short clip.

And you want to be my latex salesman....

George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

You are having a really hard time with this, I think you need to slow down, go back and re-read, because you are completely misunderstanding what was said, or you are just purposely being obtuse. Not sure which it is.

At no point did i claim the man did those things or that McGinnest is a batman type hero roaming the streets.

It's really incredible the level you can twist and turn things and competely make up an entire fascination. It's impressive. 

Good luck with that, not going down this road of absurdities.

I'll reiterate my earth shattering two cents: Wait for the facts of the story before passing judgment -- i.e., demanding he be fired from his job and thrown in a cell🤯

The completely made up "fascinations" (I never said he should be fired from his job or thrown in a cell) and "absurdities" (that woman and children are raped an abused has anything at all to do with this video) are all yours--you have documented them very well.

Look, it's simple: there is no justification for what goes on in this video.  It's "absurd" to somehow link this to rape and abuse.  He committed a crime on video.  

It's always fun when a poster says something incredibly dumb and then claims others are "obtuse" when their post gets blown up.

11 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

You're comparing this to Ray Rice? Good lord your moral compass needs calibrating. 

Honestly speaking, I think he should expect questions after this video. I would listen to his side, but he's starting in the hole after this video. 

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Can you point the child rapers in that video?

So now you are reduced to (clinging to, really), the absurdity that McGinest was wandering around Vegas lounges looking for the bad guy and administering street/"moral" justice to them on behalf of the raped and abused?  

And that to challenge your (ahem) logic.... is tantamount to asserting  that women and children "are never raped or abused in this day and age"?

keep this gold river flowing, man---this is good stuff!

The absurdity of what he is suggesting is crazy...

17 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

I'm still trying to know what "facts" would matter in a case of 6 guys jumping someone minding his own business and the person in question repeatedly hitting him in the face with a heavy glass bottle?

I'm interested in knowing what you think would justify this behavior that was seen on camera where there clearly is no imminent threat from this person to the safety of the party involved with the beatdown.

Does California have some clause in the assault laws that state "if you find a man you know has been sleeping with your girl, you may smash him in the face with a glass bottle not more than 8 times and with a bottle not heavier than 1 pound 8 ounces when empty."?

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 2

18 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

Well, did you have all the facts when the Ray Rice video came out? Or did you jump to conclusions? Or was it different because he hit a woman? But on the other hand, then it was one on one and this time there was a mob against a single guy. Either way, defending a group beating is just stupid. That kind of thing belongs in the Middle Ages or, sadly, the Middle East. 

5 hours ago, Big Turk said:

The absurdity of what he is suggesting is crazy...

I'm still trying to know what "facts" would matter in a case of 6 guys jumping someone minding his own business and the person in question repeatedly hitting him in the face with a heavy glass bottle?

Back in the day it might have been when someone jumped quarters on the Foosball table at Cassidy’s.    Or, pretty much any other place in WNY with a foosball table. 

22 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

So if a person is suddenly attacked on the street, we shouldn't help because we need to know all the facts to make a snap judgment and intervene?

What a world you live in.

13 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

So if a person is suddenly attacked on the street, we shouldn't help because we need to know all the facts to make a snap judgment and intervene?

What a world you live in.

I hear he's an architect, so you know.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.