Week 15: Dolphins at Bills on Saturday Night Football

YoloinOhio

Seeing predicted amounts of 15 inches makes me a little nervous. Obviously the bills "should" have the advantage, but the Colts snow game went to overtime and they had us beat if it wasn't for a penalty on their 2 point conversion. Dolphins run game is hot garbage, but with that amount of snow, nothing is normal and anything can happen 

Edited by Steptide

Just now, Steptide said:

Seeing predicted amounts of 15 inches makes me a little nervous. Obviously the bills "should" have the advantage, but the Colts snow game went to overtime and they had us beat if it wasn't for a penalty on their 2 point conversion. Dolphins run game is hot garbage, but with that amount of snow, nothing is normal and anything can happen 

I totally get the 2017 Colts game comparison but to be honest our current Bills team is light years ahead of that 2017 team.  I think heavy snow accumulation hinders both teams, but I do think the Bills having played in snow/cold/wind and living in this area is a huge factor.  Plus I hate the Dolphins (not sure if that matters to any point I tried to make...but I really, really hate them).

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

That game also featured Nathan Peterman(left the game) and Joe Webb at QB.

• Like (+1) 2

Fish fans on a podcast are literally asking why Buffalo "a cold weather area" even has a team because of the game moved earlier this year and INCHES of snow projected Saturday lmao.

They act as if more games aren't moved from Miami due to hurricane. "Why does Miami have a football team if hurricanes are going to get in the way" hurr hurr hurr

25 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

It didn't just happen randomly, it happened in large part because the Lake Temps were extremely warm for that time of year, which we can expect to see more and more of...which means this likely will become a semi-regular occurrence instead of a once in a 1000 year occurrence.

The observed warmer temps should give way to cooler as we move into the La Niña cycle starting next year.  Cooler temps inhibit LE snow for more reasons than just the instability associated with temperature differential.  With Lake Eerie being super shallow, once it starts to freeze (which hasn’t happened yet this year) it will reduce fetch and obviously cutoff the supply of moisture feeding the LE snow machine.  LE bands coming off Ontario and impacting Buffalo, OP is rare.    Hopefully temps cool soon, and Eerie begins to freeze before playoff football begins.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Hey LeBatard show guy…we’ll get that dome idea looked at as soon as you rip out your stadium and redo the visiting sideline alignment towards the sun…🧐

PREACH!

These miami whiners wish they didn't have to play in Orchard Park EVER. I hope our Bills D-line folds Tua like a piece of paper @-@

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, rusty shackleford said:

Crappy weather doesn't move game locations. Only crippling historic storms that cause state of emergency, travel bans, and redirection of first responders will do that.

stop making so much sense lol

rusty you wasting your breath. You are having what my mom used to  call "a battle of wits with an unarmed person" the Jig is UP dude is trolling hermano

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.