Buffalo Bill receivers now lead the league in dropped passes

78thealltimegreat

Wasn't an issue when I posted these threads.😉  

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/244296-great-catches-by-bills-receivers-are-they-winning-1-on-1-battles/

Been watching all year and yes every team has drops, but the Bills obviously have a few more & there are those inopportune ones that really gnaw at you (sure other team fans will point out theirs too).

The last two games have been bad, but heck the Bills won so the good news is we've gotten away with a lot (though I can think of one late game drop, and another catchable one that contributed to two of the Bills losses, that most may not remember).

Edited by Billsfan1972

4 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I actually posted that in the wrong thread.

I meant to post it here: 

I was up before the birds, as I always am and my first cup. as for relaxing and realizing it's a football discussion board and discussing on the level where they can improve, is cool. but I felt the need to express my distaste for all the negative threads/posts, after a win. it has been that way all season, after a win. 

I mean, if you lived through 10 years losing to the fins, losing 4 straight superbowls followed by 17 years of never sniffing the playoffs.  to a team that has made the playoffs the last 4 out of 5 seasons and with superbowl aspirations.

no, I believe, although looked down on, I felt the need to vent. somehow being human I tend to allow my emotions to get the best of me.

have a good day.

GO BILLS!!!

I think being frustrated and showing emotions is just part of being human.   the better the team does the more you expect and the quicker you become frustrated when things aren't going as well.   it's all good though.    

I've been a fan since 91 and never stepped foot in Buffalo.   there's been some anguish and times of suffering I know.   

Go Bills

• Thank you (+1) 1

It was not that long ago that both Beane and McDermott were making the point about our WRs catching the damn ball as the number one priority, now this emphasizes on YAC has thrown a wrench 🔧 into the basic need to catch the ***** ball first and foremost!  I sure do hope that Brown & Beasley live by that idea, and that Gabe and Mckittric get there sh-t together real f ing soon, not worried about Diggs at all.  Okay, I got that off my chest, time for more coffee 😁👍

GO BILLS!!!

Surprising how many Buffalo receivers can't catch from such a noodle armed QB...

Yet, Buffalo #1 with 25, Miami #2 with 25, Tampa Bay with 25. Green Bay with 25, Jacksonville with 24.

WHAT! The KC Chiefs with 23 drops! 

http://hosted.stats.com/fb/tmleaders.asp?type=Receiving&range=NFL&rank=232

* Gabe Davis, 71 targets, 38 rec. a 53.5 catch percentage.

Both Diggs, Davis have dropped 6 passes each this season

Edited by Nihilarian
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

It was not that long ago that both Beane and McDermott were making the point about our WRs catching the damn ball as the number one priority, now this emphasizes on YAC has thrown a wrench 🔧 into the basic need to catch the ***** ball first and foremost!  I sure do hope that Brown & Beasley live by that idea, and that Gabe and Mckittric get there sh-t together real f ing soon, not worried about Diggs at all.  Okay, I got that off my chest, time for more coffee 😁👍

GO BILLS!!!

We desperately needed veteran leadership at wr. Guys that know the importance of catching the ball first before worrying about YAC.  Having Smoke and Beasley, even for a handful of targets, will help out Josh tremendously. Gabe & McK have been inconsistent. I'd argue without the drops and drops turned int's Josh would have a qb rating well over 100. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.