Dolphins/Bills - Saturday, December 17th, 8:15PM

BLeonard

4 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Assuming both teams win next week as expected, this matchup is going to be MASSIVE.

And with a sweep of the Bills the Dolphins would still jump right back in the division lead despite now being a game behind again. Going to be rooting for the Chargers to pull the massive upset against the Dolphins this week.

Fish fans anonymous 

• Haha (+1) 1

Too early to lock in a forecast, but it should be about 30 degrees at kickoff. Comparing that to the Bills standing in direct sun with a 120 degree heat index is absurd to say the least.

it's hilarious to see the derogatory comments about Buffalo from the home of  FLORIDA MAN.

Jpi9CvA.gif

Edited by KHAN

2 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Wanna see what fishfood thinks of this?   These guys are more whiny than Bills fans on the old BBMB.

https://finheaven.com/threads/miami-buffalo-game-flexed.376012/

Some very interesting comments on there.

Two of my favorite:

Complaining about having to play Saturday after playing on Sunday 

Saying the NFL only cares about money and not players or safety after they lied about tuas concussion.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, StHustle said:

May have been mentioned but no way I’m gonna read through this whole thread. 

Has there ever been a Saturday night game played in Buffalo?

I know for sure there was one, the most beautiful night ever, wild card game last year against the Pats.

5 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Yes you are correct. What about in the regular season? Or will this be a 1st?

First one I can recall but saturday games have been around for a long time and we haven't been relevant in a long time (well since before we started being good that is) so I'm guessing there probably has been one here or there.

12 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Assuming both teams win next week as expected, this matchup is going to be MASSIVE.

And with a sweep of the Bills the Dolphins would still jump right back in the division lead despite now being a game behind again. Going to be rooting for the Chargers to pull the massive upset against the Dolphins this week.

Jennifer Lawrence Ok GIF

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, RiotAct said:

so they’re keeping the Patriots-Raiders on SNF then?

Surprised, but happy.  Saturday night is a lot better than Sunday night for me personally (I’m going to this game).

Giants-Commanders flexed to Sunday nite in two weeks.  Patriots-Raiders have been demoted and rightfully so.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

Yep, I was there for that one. Cold, snowy, windy and a loss. Think Kelly Holcomb might have been the QB 🤢. Typical drought era game. 

You know I was thinking about this earlier.

I mentioned that I'm traveling to buffalo with the fam to see the Bills play, and I thought "man it would suck to make this big trip just for this, sit it the cold and wind, and to have them lose".

But then I remembered that sitting in the cold watching the Bills lose has been like 80% of my Bills fandom. So really either we get a win and everything is gravy, or the Bills lose and my son gets to learn what being a Bills fan is really about lol

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Some very interesting comments on there.

Two of my favorite:

Complaining about having to play Saturday after playing on Sunday 

Saying the NFL only cares about money and not players or safety after they lied about tuas concussion.

hoo boy, people are snorting some SERIOUS copium in that thread

19 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Wanna see what fishfood thinks of this?   These guys are more whiny than Bills fans on the old BBMB.

https://finheaven.com/threads/miami-buffalo-game-flexed.376012/

This is awesome and I quote:

”anything the NFL can do for Buffalo it seems they do....the NFL has not care about us for years and years”

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.