Dolphins/Bills - Saturday, December 17th, 8:15PM

BLeonard

Just now, Greg S said:

NYG vs WAS flexed to Sunday night.

(9) Adam Schefter on Twitter: "Flex: Commanders-Giants being flexed to Week 15 Sunday Night Football." / Twitter

Who the f*ck wants to watch that?!?

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

so they’re keeping the Patriots-Raiders on SNF then?

Surprised, but happy.  Saturday night is a lot better than Sunday night for me personally (I’m going to this game).

Yeah, Saturday night is perfect for me too.  I am traveling on Sunday the 18th, and was going to have to miss most or all of the game.  woohoo!

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, BillsDad51 said:

Fins play Sunday night at Chargers, get home around 4-7 Monday, then have short week to prep for Bills. Sweet.

I wonder if the Fins are staying in California this week. Three straight games on the road with B2B in California. Flying across the country in B2B weeks has to suck. After that come to Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1

Assuming both teams win next week as expected, this matchup is going to be MASSIVE.

And with a sweep of the Bills the Dolphins would still jump right back in the division lead despite now being a game behind again. Going to be rooting for the Chargers to pull the massive upset against the Dolphins this week.

• Eyeroll 3

Just now, FilthyBeast said:

Assuming both teams win next week as expected, this matchup is going to be MASSIVE.

And with a sweep of the Bills the Dolphins would still jump right back in the division lead despite now being a game behind again. Going to be rooting for the Chargers to pull the massive upset against the Dolphins this week.

Who are you trying to fool?

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, FilthyBeast said:

Massive upset?  Are the Dolphins even favored?

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Yeah, LAC overcoming that 2.5 point spread and beating the team that just lost to Brock Purdy would be the upset of the century.

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I wouldn't call a Chargers win over the Dolphins a massive upset. I don't think it's an upset at all. The only thing that will suck is the Dolphins will have the fans on their side at Sofi since the Chargers fanbase in LA consists of about 10 people.

3 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I wonder if the Fins are staying in California this week. Three straight games on the road with B2B in California. Flying across the country in B2B weeks has to suck. After that come to Buffalo.

They are. It was reported somewhere (heard on the radio maybe?) last week.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.