NFL Week #13 - Around the NFL - Please note - Chiefs at Bengals featured in its own thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

herbert is going to eat the fish alive next week for them passing on him

Chargers dline is going to roast Miami if armstead doesn’t play

7 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Which is why people need to stop freaking out. This happens to all good teams. It’s a long season. 

And as a bonus the lions looked absolutely dominant.  They’re 4-1 in their last 5 with their only loss coming against us.  That was likely a more quality win than we gave it credit for 

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

herbert is going to eat the fish alive next week for them passing on him

I'm starting to doubt Herbert is a top 15 QB. He had a cake matchup today and scored 13 points. I think we'll be disappointed in him next week.

4 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

And as a bonus the lions looked absolutely dominant.  They’re 4-1 in their last 5 with their only loss coming against us.  That was likely a more quality win than we gave it credit for 

Agreed. They didn't get enough respect coming into the game against us. They got healthy on offense and have improved defensively.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Don’t waste your money. You’re letting your hate get in the way of logic. 49ers are going to steamroll them, like 31-13 steamroll them. Tua always puts up at least a couple passes that should be picked and the Niners don’t miss those. I said last week I think today is the last game we see Tua this year and I believe that even more with Tua down both tackles. Someone (probably bosa) is going to give him that season ending concussion. Regardless this one is going to be a blowout. 

I think the Bengals eek one out over the chiefs today too with chase back. Bengals are loaded and their D can do enough to beat the chiefs again. This is likely the last loss of the year for KC though unfortunately 

Dude this is some uncanny ***** bro, you called it

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MPT said:

I'm starting to doubt Herbert is a top 15 QB. He had a cake matchup today and scored 13 points. I think we'll be disappointed in him next week.

tbf, his coaching staff is complete ass. but he has all the tools to become a top 5-10 qb. we need him to be to give mahomes fits in the west for the next decade

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Norcalbillsfan said:

Agreed, but keenan allen, Mike Williams, ekeler, palmer and Herbert all healthy aren't awful. They would be a team you can't sleep on in a wild card spot.

They were only missing one of those guys and couldn't do anything against a garbage defense.

1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

tbf, his coaching staff is complete ass. but he has all the tools to become a top 5-10 qb. we need him to be to give mahomes fits in the west for the next decade

That's true about the coaching staff, but I just watched Herbert miss a ton of easy throws today.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.