NFL Week # 11 - Browns at Bills (Detroit) - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

6 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Was like a Sabres game with no Canadian National Anthem..

Except it was a win.

Just now, TheCockSportif said:

I know, but if the Bills can *claw* their way into the playoffs, which I hope is a takeaway theme from this game, then who knows?

As of right now, the entire AFC East is in the playoffs.

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

As of right now, the entire AFC East is in the playoffs.

That's why the Bills have to keep going, winning the division or not.  Maybe they get some breaks by way of Tua's head falling off, or the Jets crashing back to the ground, or a combination of gaffes in New England, but I would be surprised if this doesn't go down to the wire.

3 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

A SB favorite team like the bills should handle them easily. 

It's amazing how many people think real life is like Madden when the myriad of crazy thing going on this week with practices canceled, players sick, massive snowfall, the mental part of preparing themselves to travel for a game they thought would be at home, the massive snow they had to deal with actually getting to the airport and then not getting to the hotel until around 7:30pm doesn't matter.

I'm here to tell you it does. 

Mind numbing stuff from people who apparently would never ever ever have any issues after dealing with all of this stuff...you know...the same people who fall apart when an unexpected 30 minute meeting gets scheduled at work and upsets their daily schedule.

• Like (+1) 6

1 minute ago, TheCockSportif said:

I know, but if the Bills can *claw* their way into the playoffs, which I hope is a takeaway theme from this game, then who knows?

What is this crap? “Claw their way into the playoffs”? They’re going to be favored in every game the rest of the year. They’re much more likely to get the #1 seed than miss the playoffs.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Life comes at you fast.

Not sure the result would be the same if it was played next week.

Kind of lucked out to have them at that point of the schedule.

Could say that about any of the Bills losses too. No excuses, you play the schedule you have in front of you.

The hand wringing going on about some minor adversity of a 7-3 team is really pathetic to be honest.

They have played the toughest schedule in the NFL by strength of schedule and have the highest strength of victory. And lost 3 games by 8 points that they basically gave away. 

They are a lot closer to 10-0 than the 4-6 some would like you to believe.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Big Turk said:

It's amazing how many people think real life is like Madden when the myriad of crazy thing going on this week with practices canceled, players sick, massive snowfall, the mental part of preparing themselves to travel for a game they thought would be at home, the massive snow they had to deal with actually getting to the airport and then not getting to the hotel until around 7:30pm doesn't matter.

I'm here to tell you it does. 

Mind numbing stuff from people who apparently would never ever ever have any issues after dealing with all of this stuff...you know...the same people who fall apart when an unexpected 30 minute meeting gets scheduled at work and upsets their daily schedule.

Dude I don’t play madden. I know the reality of a professional league. This is now 4 games where the bills have not looked very good at all. Do you watch other teams. Do the chiefs have stretched like this? 

• Dislike 1

Just now, mike22nc said:

What is this crap? “Claw their way into the playoffs”? They’re going to be favored in every game the rest of the year. They’re much more likely to get the #1 seed than miss the playoffs.

It isn't crap at all.  The team has issues, and I expect it to be a dogfight through the rest of the season and into the playoffs.  Did I say that they were going to lose out or miss the playoffs?  Nope, so not sure why you are bent out of shape.  But with KC and the Bills' record and with the Titans being pretty good, do you foresee the Bills getting the #1 seed?  And if so, why?

Just now, AlfaBill said:

And the Browns are legit?

Well, you didn't mention the Browns in your list of 3, so...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.