NFL Week # 11 - Browns at Bills (Detroit) - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

1 hour ago, Maine-iac said:

Run game is what many have thought ............. just hand the ball off more.  On defense our prevent is scary bad ............... like a hot knife through butter bad.  

Then Frazier should put that trash in the dumpster lol...it cost us in kc last year...it cost us against vikes...cost us against Houston 2019 playoffs...cost us in the hail Murray game...too many times has the prevent failed

2 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Not sure what you mean here. We’re saying that the Bills should’ve handled the browns easily. They didn’t. 

I don't need this team to beat all opponents e as silly.  Seems they lose focus when it's too easy.  So let them just steadily keep grinding out the dubs. No bonus points given if you clinch first seed then lose focus to be shaky in playoffs.  

8 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

If this is minor adversity, I don't want to know what major adversity looks like

Go look at the 4-0 and 5-1 Bills teams Fitzy was on under Gailey if you want to find out.

Edited by Big Turk

3 minutes ago, BRH said:

Exactly.  We sold out to stuff the run and dared Brissett to beat us, even with a Swiss cheese secondary.  

It worked. 

How would you all have felt if we locked down the pass and Chubb ran for 250 and three scores?

I believe it would be what some would B word about.  So. you can see how this works.  LOL.

3 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

If you truly believe that you should bet big on that.  You would clean up.

I can say I think him having an over 400 yard passing day against the Bills is highly unlikely.

Usually those Thursday games are low scoring and slopping so I'd be looking at the under.

• Agree 1

Just now, Just in Atlanta said:

Seriously?

Dude, we're down our entire starting secondary, our starting MLB, have a QB with a bum throwing elbow, no viable WR outside of diggs, an interior OL that's been....less than incredible, had a week with multiple illnesses and a snowmageddon that caused the movement of a home game to a neutral site AFTER a two-game losing streak.

if that's MINOR adversity, then I don't want to know what MAJOR adversity looks like

McD needs to ramp back the aggressiveness. Going for two that early in the game was a mistake. If they just kick the point Cleveland has no chance to win at the end.  Take the easy points; Josh isn’t playing with a lot of confidence at this point. 

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, BRH said:

Because they beat the (checks notes) Packers, Bears, and Giants?

The Bills can’t sleep on that team in their building on Thanksgiving. Todays performance may not cut it. Something’s wrong with these Bills right now, starting with Josh Allen. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Dude, we're down our entire starting secondary, our starting MLB, have a QB with a bum throwing elbow, no viable WR outside of diggs, an interior OL that's been....less than incredible, had a week with multiple illnesses and a snowmageddon that caused the movement of a home game to a neutral site AFTER a two-game losing streak.

if that's MINOR adversity, then I don't want to know what MAJOR adversity looks like

Talking about in terms of the season with a few losses they shouldn't have had mixed in. Of course this week was crazy. Which makes people focusing on anything other than the fact they won utterly ridiculous.

Just now, WotAGuy said:

McD needs to ramp back the aggressiveness. Going for two that early in the game was a mistake. If they just kick the point Cleveland has no chance to win at the end.  Take the easy points; Josh isn’t playing with a lot of confidence at this point. 

Going for 2 there is the right play-who cares if you’re up 12 or 13, 2 touchdowns puts you behind. If Gilliam does what he’s supposed to on that ply and actually try to block his guy McKenzie gets in 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

The Bills can’t sleep on that team in their building on Thanksgiving. Todays performance may not cut it. Something’s wrong with these Bills right now, starting with Josh Allen. 

It's called mid season doldrums. They'll be fine. Really. 

Just now, Big Turk said:

Talking about in terms of the season with a few losses they shouldn't have had mixed in. Of course this week was crazy. Which makes people focusing on anything other than the fact they won utterly ridiculous.

I mean, speaking for me personally i'm VERY happy they won, given all that faced them. But I'm not blind to the fact that this is, in fact, a very flawed team that's been winning despite their flaws since week 5 or so

2 minutes ago, vincec said:

Usually those Thursday games are low scoring and slopping so I'd be looking at the under.

I mean, he did have 165 yards passing today.  Betting on the over of 400 has to be big odds.  LOL.

It's kind of like many saying Chubb was going to rush for over 200 today (so I heard) and had 19.

3 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Could be he's giving Allen a chance to regain his confidence.  Better to miss a 2 pt when it's not absolutely necessary at the time you go for it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.