Hunter Biden's Laptop Thread

Tiberius

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

the oversight committee are members of Congress correct?

What? Have you never been on a committee at work?  Yes, they are members of congress. But their charge on the Oversight Subcommittee....is...wait for it.....OVERSIGHT!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

What? Have you never been on a committee at work?  Yes, they are members of congress. But their charge on the Oversight Subcommittee....is...wait for it.....OVERSIGHT!

Perfect ok… so stay with me.., while they are busy doing that activity, what are they not doing? 

15 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Perfect ok… so stay with me.., while they are busy doing that activity, what are they not doing? 

That SubCommittee? Hopefully they’re not writing legislation, increasing my taxes, or declaring a war somewhere. You do understand the definition of a ‘subcommittee’…. right? 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

That SubCommittee? Hopefully they’re not writing legislation, increasing my taxes, or declaring a war somewhere. You do understand the definition of a ‘subcommittee’…. right? 

I generally go against the majority of the board here, but I'm mostly with SoCal Deek here. It's oversight. I think the claims against Hunter are almost certainly overblown and used as an emotional tool to motivate the Very Online Right, but the allegation that a Senator and/or President may be benefitting from corrupt family members is exactly the kind of thing the committee exists for.

The real question to me is if they're going to actually try to investigate Hunter or do a Benghazi-esque show trial solely to try to harm Joe Biden.

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

I generally go against the majority of the board here, but I'm mostly with SoCal Deek here. It's oversight. I think the claims against Hunter are almost certainly overblown and used as an emotional tool to motivate the Very Online Right, but the allegation that a Senator and/or President may be benefitting from corrupt family members is exactly the kind of thing the committee exists for.

The real question to me is if they're going to actually try to investigate Hunter or do a Benghazi-esque show trial solely to try to harm Joe Biden.

Thanks Goose. I’m not sure what people want the oversight committee to …oversee? This topic seems to be exactly the kind of thing they should look into. The Republicans didn’t invent this story. It’s 100% true and literally fell into their laps through the very reckless actions of Hunter Biden. Whether it in fact leads back to the sitting President will never be known without…oversight. There are actual, live, witnesses who will testify (under oath) that it most definitely does. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

All the crap the GOP is getting is deserved. If it’s a committee….why is it their headline lead? They had NO PLATFORM for 2020…The Trump GOP healthcare alternative was a FREAKING BLANK BINDER.

Americans are done the bait and switch…smoke and mirror show….until they show some actual substance…they are proven frauds

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TH3 said:

All the crap the GOP is getting is deserved. If it’s a committee….why is it their headline lead? They had NO PLATFORM for 2020…The Trump GOP healthcare alternative was a FREAKING BLANK BINDER.

Americans are done the bait and switch…smoke and mirror show….until they show some actual substance…they are proven frauds

Well, this is why I was happy the led with it. Probably 80%+ of Americans just do not care. And the more the GOP prioritizes it, the better for the Dems.

What a responsible party would have done was lead off with their inflation plan or gas prices plan while also setting up the oversight committee to look into the Hunter claims. But apparently even the GOP leadership has terminal online brain, and as we just saw with the midterms, that's very good for the Democrats (it's also why Biden won in 2020, he was the least online candidate running).

3 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Oh brother. Do you live under a rock? (Sorry) Speaker McCarthy laid out (in writing) their entire agenda prior to the election. Looking into stuff like this is just one of dozen things on that agenda. 

24 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Damn we are beck here.

ok… The oversight subcommittee is comprised of congresspersons that are only allowed to do oversight things or if they are not engaged in committee would they possibly be doing other lawmaker activities??

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Damn we are beck here.

ok… The oversight subcommittee is comprised of congresspersons that are only allowed to do oversight things or if they are not engaged in committee would they possibly be doing other lawmaker activities??

Geeez! Congressional members sit on multiple committees. I have no idea what is so darn complicated about that concept. This particular committee focuses solely on oversight. Have you never been on a subcommittee at work? May I ask what the heck you do for a living? 

Edited by SoCal Deek

29 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Geeez! Congressional members sit on multiple committees. I have no idea what is so darn complicated about that concept. This particular committee focuses solely on oversight. Have you never been on a subcommittee at work? May I ask what the heck you do for a living? 

for one challenge people that are full of *****

I said better they spend time manning that pointless oversight committee over plotting to steal more of my money… but somehow you suggested it is an impossibility that the individuals manning the committee might also otherwise engage in legislating new tax law with their time.

Remember when the hacks at NPR came right out in the open and admitted they are political activists and not journalists?

But remember what @ChiGoose tells us with his infinite wisdom. The media just screwed up the Hunter  Biden laptop  coverage. 

Together, en masse, with zero accountability. That's a whole lot of independent and simultaneous mistakes that all led to the same outcome, isn't it?

it was just one big massive mostake everyone.  Oh and by the way, dont worry it will be fixed so they never collectively lie to the anerican people again.

Now how about that oceanfront property in Fargo?

Edited by BillsFanNC

12 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s interesting that the story didn’t mention the dozens of intelligence experts who opined on the laptop on behalf of team Biden.

You know what's also interesting about those 51 intelligence experts who signed the letter?

First, they explicitly state right in the letter that they have absolutely no evidence that the laptop is Russian disinformation. But of course that didn't stop a lying corrupt media from reporting the lie that it was. 

Second, many of the letter signers are the very same actors who were on TV constantly promoting the Trump Russia collusion hoax, who then when asked questions under oath, @ChiGoose favorite end all truth pre-requisite, they stated that they had no evidence of Trump Russia collusion.

But don't worry...just mistakes that will be fixed!

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Remember when the hacks at NPR came right out in the open and admitted they are political activists and not journalists?

But remember what @ChiGoose tells us with his infinite wisdom. The media just screwed up the Hunter  Biden laptop  coverage. 

Together, en masse, with zero accountability. That's a whole lot of independent and simultaneous mistakes that all led to the same outcome, isn't it?

it was just one big massive mostake everyone.  Oh and by the way, dont worry it will be fixed so they never collectively lie to the anerican people again.

Now how about that oceanfront property in Fargo?

I just checked NPR.org and found a "story" on the Chrisleys (who?) getting nailed for fraud.  What a "news" organization...

Edited by Doc

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

You know what's also interesting about those 51 intelligence experts who signed the letter?

First, they explicitly state right in the letter that they have absolutely no evidence that the laptop is Russian disinformation. But of course that didn't stop a lying corrupt media from reporting the lie that it was. 

Second, many of the letter signers are the very same actors who were on TV constantly promoting the Trump Russia collusion hoax, who then when asked questions under oath, @ChiGoose favorite end all truth pre-requisite, they stated that they had no evidence of Trump Russia collusion.

But don't worry...just mistakes that will be fixed!

Oh hey. You’re still tagging me in random threads because you have a huge crush on me. I get it, I’m pretty awesome. Basically the whole package. But I’m not interested. 

No idea what you’re talking about, because just like 99% of Americans, I don’t give a crap about Hunter Biden. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Oh hey. You’re still tagging me in random threads because you have a huge crush on me. I get it, I’m pretty awesome. Basically the whole package. But I’m not interested. 

No idea what you’re talking about, because just like 99% of Americans, I don’t give a crap about Hunter Biden. 

I bet you would if it was Don Jr.s laptop and it proved Trump was getting kickbacks from Jr.s "businesses".

27 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

You stated here on this forum, PPP, that the media simply just got the Hunter laptop story wrong. 

Did you not?

But again nice deflection with your out of left field homosexual fantasies that involve me for some reason.

• Thank you (+1) 1