Wawrow hints an Internal Issues with the Bills

CountDorkula

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

hers is the problem with guys like TG and John..they come on a message board, and Twitter, and offer most  times OPINIONS..not facts, but opinions. But in the old world of media, they were never directly confronted with  opposing views, again, to their OPINIONS . They grew used to never being challenged in the pre-socials days . When they get challenged here and on Twitter, they take offence to it, regular poster like me and you take it like normal. 

They expect folks like us to take their opinions as some kind of inside baseball gospel, and when ya don't,  they take their ball and go home.

I don't think anyone of them have  ever posted anything here that was news breaking..i may be wrong, but i doubt it. If you like John and TG and Lori, follow on Twitter, blow smoke up their behind so you will not be blocked in you disagree with them, and get their insight there.

The difference with the TG situation was that Lori got TG to come on to "answer questions"........and he got attacked.

Which chased both of them off.

TG wasn't "pretending" to be part of the community his role was clear.

That's not been the case with JW........TSW is a locker room and he came here wanting to be part of it but to be treated like he's the assistant GM when he walks in.   That guy can't really be part of the room.  His default "who the f*ck are you?" response to any kind of debate(see LeGoatski) made it very clear how he treats people he perceives as of a lesser station than he.  

There are ways to handle negative discourse online.   You can take it and dish it back out.......or you can laugh it off........there are a number of ways but self-importantly announcing your departure and leaving is the funniest and least admirable way, for sure. :lol:

• Like (+1) 8
  • Vomit 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

So does this mean we will never get to know what the internal issues are?

How will I ever sleep again? 

😂

I mean, it's pretty f**king stupid that the guy's name is the the stupid title of this thread, but yet again the same tired people come around to get agitated by the guy. Like I could understand if it was "Locker Room Problems???" and he was then quoted but not mentioned expressly in the title. But yep, coming back to stick the flag in the ground for "I'dz make a better AP reporter than you!!!"

Edited by pocoboy

7 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The difference with the TG situation was that Lori got TG to come on to "answer questions"........and he got attacked.

I don't remember it that way on the "attacked" part, but long time ago and at my age memory tends to be what we want it to be!

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

That's not been the case with JW........TSW is a locker room and he came here wanting to be part of it but to be treated like he's the assistant GM when he walks in.  

There are ways to handle negative discourse online.   You can take it and dish it back out.......or you can laugh it off........there are a number of ways but self-importantly announcing your departure and leaving is the funniest and least admirable way, for sure. :lol:

I agree with your post regarding he being a member of the 2bd community and the bolded .I was late to mention that earlier  I think being a member of any chat forum you most develop thick skin or at least callouses from being called out or disagreed with, whatever.

As far as JW deciding he is out of here I don't think that thought should be cast in stone. 

He like we all are entitled to change our mind. 🙂

Edited by muppy
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

Like you're not constantly trying to be condescending. You're just not very good at it.

And yeah, you didn't say it's all Dorsey's fault. You only said this:

That's your whole post, and it really does basically mean that Dorsey's the problem. Which again, is nonsense.

He's been up and down, but the offense has overall been very good this year. He deserves his share of the credit for that and his share of the blame for when they haven't performed well. But overall they've been very good.

The idea that because the offense hasn't performed well in three second halves (and that we can then ignore the rest of the season) simply doesn't stand up.

No I dont try to constantly be condescending except to maybe 1 or 2 known trolls.  Unless the person is an ahole, I try to treat them with respect. You on the other hand just think you are better than everyone else.  You arent.  Nor are your opinions.

No, our offense has not performed well in all but just 3 second halves.  Our first half offense has scored 19 TDs.  Our second half offense has scored 9 TDs.  Thats a huge difference.  Our redzone offense is 52.94% on the year which is good enough for 21st in the league. Thats not overall "very good."  Last season it was 66.28% which was 1st in the league.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, pocoboy said:

Yeah, he should just betray his sources to appease you. That makes a double s**t ton of sense. 🙄

No he should instead keep his mouth shut unless he can concretely share something.  Being vague only leads to rumors and bs speculation.  Its poor form to start that *****.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

No he should instead keep his mouth shut unless he can concretely share something.  Being vague only leads to rumors and bs speculation.  Its poor form to start that *****.

Right, because there isn't a whole lot of other speculation going on. It's not his fault that their offense sucks balls. If they're winning nobody wants to hear about turmoil. So go blame the coaches and players.

Still find it funny y’all turned an off the cuff comment deep at end of a tweet that was clearly just an opinion based observation comment into this whole make believe controversy of now 42 pages.  

It’s funny how hard some of you try to manufacture something out of nothing.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, pocoboy said:

Right, because there isn't a whole lot of other speculation going on. It's not his fault that their offense sucks balls. If they're winning nobody wants to hear about turmoil. So go blame the coaches and players.

There is a difference between some people like us speculating about BS and an accredited journalist starting speculation.  Its bad journalism.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Still find it funny y’all turned an off the cuff comment deep at end of a tweet that was clearly just an opinion based observation comment into this whole make believe controversy of now 42 pages.  

It’s funny how hard some of you try to manufacture something out of nothing.

You’re welcome. My work here is done. 😂

16 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

No I dont try to constantly be condescending except to maybe 1 or 2 known trolls.  Unless the person is an ahole, I try to treat them with respect. You on the other hand just think you are better than everyone else.  You arent.  Nor are your opinions.

No, our offense has not performed well in all but just 3 second halves.  Our first half offense has scored 19 TDs.  Our second half offense has scored 9 TDs.  Thats a huge difference.  Our redzone offense is 52.94% on the year which is good enough for 21st in the league. Thats not overall "very good."  Last season it was 66.28% which was 1st in the league.

I agree.  I don’t find you to be condescending at all. I enjoy your posts and feel that you’re a straight shooter with very little agenda. The other guy loves to rip into random people that say negative things about the Bills.  

the offense has been underachieving (and downright awful at times in the last 3 games) and Dorsey shares some of that blame.  As does Josh.  As does Gabe.  Knoxs’ drop would’ve won the game.  

From my eye, guys just aren’t nearly as open over the middle of the field as in the past.  Maybe it’s because the slot guy is only 3 feet tall and has arms 17 inch’s long.  Daboll was better play caller (to this point) and he’s missed.  Hopefully Dorsey can figure some things out and Allen can do the same.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Which chased both of them off.

TG wasn't "pretending" to be part of the community his role was clear.

That's not been the case with JW........TSW is a locker room and he came here wanting to be part of it but to be treated like he's the assistant GM when he walks in.   That guy can't really be part of the room.  His default "who the f*ck are you?" response to any kind of debate(see LeGoatski) made it very clear how he treats people he perceives as of a lesser station than he.  

I think we're all wondering who the f@#$ is LeGoatski.  The suspense has been killing me.  Personally, my brain says John Leguizamo but my gut says Pauly Shore.

• Haha (+1) 5

On 11/14/2022 at 7:33 AM, mrags said:

Yeah, probably the players realizing their coaches and coordinators are losers

Yes Sean McDermott never was that great of a head coach. As Josh Allen goes so does this team success wise. Former Buffalo Bills offensive coordinator Brian Daboll is a very good coach we are also finding that out now as time goes on with him as the New York Giants head coach. And we have Sean McDermott that is more interested in circle time and feelings instead of being a good NFL head coach. The Buffalo Bills never replaced Cole Beasley with another go to receiver. Isaiah McKenzie has been a disaster in replacing Cole Beasley as a go to receiver. Our running backs are below average without Josh Allen running the football. Our secondary is hurt until they get healthy the Bills are in trouble for making the playoffs this season if the secondary doesn’t get healthy soon in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

There is a difference between some people like us speculating about BS and an accredited journalist starting speculation.  Its bad journalism.

He didn't bring the whole thing here himself. It was posted by another. Maybe it's not wise for him to carry on in the weeds over here, but I don't think he went very deep here.

And what happens when you have a trusted source who asks you to leak out these minor rumblings in a way that won't point suspicion their way? These are transactional relationships - one gets scoops by being a conduit. So it could be that the person (or people) who are leaking these items think this will lead to a positive resolution in the clubhouse. Or, it could be selfish by the source. But that's the game one plays when in the media. Gain trust, and be trusted.

Edited by pocoboy

2 minutes ago, teef said:

all i've gotten out of this thread is that @Jrb1979is passive aggressive through the use of emojis.  

All I've gotten out of this thread is the majority of you stick your fingers in  your ears like you don't want to hear it. Unless it's sunshine and rainbows you dismiss it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Jrb1979 said:

All I've gotten out of this thread is the majority of you stick your fingers in  your ears like you don't want to hear it. Unless it's sunshine and rainbows you dismiss it. 

what in the world are you talking about?  what exactly in this thread is "you stick fingers in your ears".