Best Restaurants in Buffalo ?????

hellofellowbillsfans

Hi all, 

As a distraction from the impending Allen news I wanted to ask a question - I'm gonna be in Buffalo this weekend for the Sabres and Bills games and it's been a while since I've been back. Where are the absolute best places to eat? We'll do wings one night but wanted to see if there are any can't miss breweries or food places we should be checking out. 

Go Bills!

Bar Bill for wings in East Aurora for sure.  NYBP in Lockport on Transit Rd near Tonawanda Creek is awesome for a brewery.  Hamburg Brewing Company is great too. Big Ditch Brewery downtown.  Pearl Street Bar and Grille downtown.  Tons more options around tho now for breweries. There are lots of great restaurants, what types of food do you like?

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

8 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Bar Bill for wings in East Aurora for sure.  NYBP in Lockport on Transit Rd near Tonawanda Creek is awesome for a brewery.  Hamburg Brewing Company is great too. Big Ditch Brewery downtown.  Pearl Street Bar and Grille downtown.  Tons more options around tho now for breweries. There are lots of great restaurants, what types of food do you like?

We will eat anything but would prefer the unhealthy variety since we don't get up there much these days! We want the full Buffalo experience.

10 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

There’s better Italian food to be found for sure, but if you want an iconic Buffalo experience and mounds of pasta with sauce and baked cheese on top appeals to you, Spaghetti Parm at Chef’s should be on the menu

…..and a half stick of butter.

But, yes, it is good stuff. Get extra sauce

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

There’s better Italian food to be found for sure, but if you want an iconic Buffalo experience and mounds of pasta with sauce and baked cheese on top appeals to you, Spaghetti Parm at Chef’s should be on the menu

this was our go to before the hockey games.  eat and run right over for beers and hockey.  their food was always swimming in cheese and sauce.

• Simon changed the title to Best Restaurants in Buffalo ?????
52 minutes ago, BillsFanInRaleigh said:

Hi all, 

As a distraction from the impending Allen news I wanted to ask a question - I'm gonna be in Buffalo this weekend for the Sabres and Bills games and it's been a while since I've been back. Where are the absolute best places to eat? We'll do wings one night but wanted to see if there are any can't miss breweries or food places we should be checking out. 

Go Bills!

What part of town are you staying in?  Also are you from Buffalo?  That would impact my recommendation for Italian food. If you are near Tonawanda, Prescott’s Provisions is my rec. Make reservations, share a bunch of plates and get dessert. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanInRaleigh said:

We will eat anything but would prefer the unhealthy variety since we don't get up there much these days! We want the full Buffalo experience.

Charlie the Butcher for Beef on Weck then needs to be on your stopping list

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

46 minutes ago, Dan in Owego said:

Mulberry, one of the best lasagna's iv'e ever had, huge delicious meatballs as well.

Good choice for the Southtowns, if near downtown I'd recommend The Place as have a very good lobster gnocchi and if it's not too cold the porch and fire pits make for a great spot to eat as the sun goes down. 

1 hour ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

If you want some good food and good atmosphere, Roost, Hutch’s, JTs, Lombardos 

All great dinner places with top notch cocktails to boot

Only problem is Lombardos is closed on Sundays

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.