The cult does not care about kids - enough w the bs

Zero point to refuting the Left with the blatant lies of their “news” organizations which also include crap like The View, and the Late Night Indoctrination Shows disguised as comedy.  

They think they’re right about everything which is what largely makes them the fascists they are and that they’re a superior being - it’s why they get so angry when there is dissent or they are shown to be wrong, evil, misguided, or dumb.  

Who on this board on the right has remotely shown the hostility and anger toward other board members that leftists here do without directly being prompted to respond?  

Tells you all a lot about these fascist little thugs.  And they all are.  

“It’s just 1% of us!!!”

• Angry 2
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Who on this board on the right has remotely shown the hostility and anger toward other board members that leftists here do without directly being prompted to respond?  

i don't know the libshite labeling wasn't overly pleasant.  or was it shitelib?

Edited by redtail hawk

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

I saw cotton balls passed out at a meeting once.  One side was told to put them in their ears and the other their mouths.

I certainly shouldn't sink to his level of insulting people.  Billsy acts that way because he just wants attention,  but that's not the kind he needs.

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you only post about crime when a very tragic, but statistically anomalous event like a school shooting takes place, you don’t get to claim you care about anyone. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

it would be more impactful if the dems could clean up the gun violence in their back yards before they deem they have any sort of solution to give. they not only don't, but they have now made a revolving door for ILLEGAL fire arm carry.. because they are super serious about ending gun violence. just stick it in someones face and do what you want without pulling the trigger and youll be out after the weekend to do it again....if your even caught. how much gun violence is caused by repeat violent offenders? ALOT!

so the truth is dems want to take guns from LEGAL gun owners. to do what? so they can have a larger segment to slap on the wrists?

so be it. hey everyone turn in your gun and just carry illegally. sure youll get a appearance ticket if ever caught but save alot of money on carry permits and legally registering ect..it will be a wash.

see what their next idea is.

prob harsher sentances for illegal carry. which they could be saving lives right now with but refuse to.... interesting.

so whats the goal again?

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

it would be more impactful if the dems could clean up the gun violence in their back yards before they deem they have any sort of solution to give. they not only don't, but they have now made a revolving door for ILLEGAL fire arm carry.. because they are super serious about ending gun violence. just stick it in someones face and do what you want without pulling the trigger and youll be out after the weekend to do it again....if your even caught. how much gun violence is caused by repeat violent offenders? ALOT!

so the truth is dems want to take guns from LEGAL gun owners. to do what? so they can have a larger segment to slap on the wrists?

so be it. hey everyone turn in your gun and just carry illegally. sure youll get a appearance ticket if ever caught but save alot of money on carry permits and legally registering ect..it will be a wash.

prob harsher sentances for illegal carry. which they could be saving lives right now with but refuse to.... interesting.

so whats the goal again?

What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

• Eyeroll 2

The White liberal is the worst enemy to America and the worst enemy to the Black man. Let me first explain what I mean by this White liberal. In America there’s no such thing as Democrats and Republicans anymore. That’s antiquated. In America you have liberals and conservatives. This is what the American political structure boils down to among Whites. The only people who are still living in the past and thinks in terms of “I’m a Democrat” or “I’m a Republican” is the American *****. He’s the one who runs around bragging about party affiliation and he’s the one who sticks to the Democrat or sticks to the Republican, but White people in America are divided into two groups, liberals and Republicans…or rather, liberals and conservatives. And when you find White people vote in the political picture, they’re not divided in terms of Democrats and Republicans, they’re divided consistently as conservatives and as liberal. The Democrats who are conservative vote with Republicans who are conservative. Democrats who are liberals vote with Republicans who are liberals. You find this in Washington, DC. Now the White liberals aren’t White people who are for independence, who are liberal, who are moral, who are ethical in their thinking, they are just a faction of White people who are jockeying for power the same as the White conservatives are a faction of White people who are jockeying for power. Now they are fighting each other for booty, for power, for prestige and the one who is the football in the game is the *****. Twenty million Black people in this country are a political football, a political pawn an economic football, an economic pawn, a social football, a social pawn.

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Chris farley said:

The White liberal is the worst enemy to America and the worst enemy to the Black man. Let me first explain what I mean by this White liberal. In America there’s no such thing as Democrats and Republicans anymore. That’s antiquated. In America you have liberals and conservatives. This is what the American political structure boils down to among Whites. The only people who are still living in the past and thinks in terms of “I’m a Democrat” or “I’m a Republican” is the American *****. He’s the one who runs around bragging about party affiliation and he’s the one who sticks to the Democrat or sticks to the Republican, but White people in America are divided into two groups, liberals and Republicans…or rather, liberals and conservatives. And when you find White people vote in the political picture, they’re not divided in terms of Democrats and Republicans, they’re divided consistently as conservatives and as liberal. The Democrats who are conservative vote with Republicans who are conservative. Democrats who are liberals vote with Republicans who are liberals. You find this in Washington, DC. Now the White liberals aren’t White people who are for independence, who are liberal, who are moral, who are ethical in their thinking, they are just a faction of White people who are jockeying for power the same as the White conservatives are a faction of White people who are jockeying for power. Now they are fighting each other for booty, for power, for prestige and the one who is the football in the game is the *****. Twenty million Black people in this country are a political football, a political pawn an economic football, an economic pawn, a social football, a social pawn.

You couldn’t source the quote? 

idiots 

9 hours ago, LeviF said:

If you only post about crime when a very tragic, but statistically anomalous event like a school shooting takes place, you don’t get to claim you care about anyone. 

You seem triggered. 

9 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

so whats the goal again?

Cry harder - please.

Stats are not on your side.

Edited by BillStime

10 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

ill simplify 4 u.

hey dems!!! prosecute illegal carry and violent criminals and you can save lives! TODAY! including children's! do that before screaming about trying to take peoples rights away!

the end.

need further simplification? 

here is a moving picture that kinda shows my point to help you. its in chi...goose. is that your backyard? many many more just like this. they never hit your radar but have gone on to take lives that you don't even think about while your watching old adam sandler movies to quote.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2023 at 8:03 PM, Orlando Tim said:

As a Catholic what she stated is antithetical to what Jesus taught. It is not governments job to help children, and to argue that government is better at caring for people than the church tells me all I need to know about her. The top nun at my church is very SJW and once stated that going to heaven is like going on a plane, we all go or no on goes, I knew at that point that she did not understand our faith all that well. Her point about being more pro child is valid but her understanding of our role in it is extremely flawed 

Yeah, the last thing we need in public schools and government is MORE church.  

• Eyeroll 1

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Blaming pedophilia on liberals like MGT did on 60mins or like how some on here incessantly post about is quite disgusting.  A gift from QAnon.  How about you all focus on the child abuse factory known as the Catholic Church.  

Here is a breakdown of the global scale of child sexual abuse in the Catholic Church.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/10/5/awful-truth-child-sex-abuse-in-the-catholic-church

16 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Blaming pedophilia on liberals like MGT did on 60mins or like how some on here incessantly post about is quite disgusting.  A gift from QAnon.  How about you all focus on the child abuse factory known as the Catholic Church.  

Here is a breakdown of the global scale of child sexual abuse in the Catholic Church.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/10/5/awful-truth-child-sex-abuse-in-the-catholic-church

C'mon Ned - according to the cult - it's only LGTBQ grooming and abusing our kids... they're not allowed to be honest with as they would get kicked out of the cult.

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Your a weird dude. Any sexual abuser of kids is antithetical to the Catholic doctrine. No one I know of has ever defended these people, but you push to discuss where you want to stick your penis with toddlers. 

• Agree 1

58 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Your a weird dude. Any sexual abuser of kids is antithetical to the Catholic doctrine. No one I know of has ever defended these people, but you push to discuss where you want to stick your penis with toddlers. 

Um - I’m weird?  Antiethical of the Catholic doctrine?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7p66ebtg2274soqrb4m

You’re the one who prob goes to Catholic Church every Sunday and look the other way at the abuse

If I’m weird - you are sick. 

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

“No no, we’re not pedophiles! Now get your 6 year old son over here so I can inspect his penis.”

• Vomit 1

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

“No no, we’re not pedophiles! Now get your 6 year old son over here so I can inspect his penis.”

You must lie about the bill on order to get anyone who is not insane upset. A doctor will have to do a physical inspection, which every year for me when I played sports and my son who plays them includes a quick inspection to make sure everything is as it should be. This bill does not give anyone the right to check a child's private parts who would not be required to previously. I did just realize that you clearly never played any sports since you clearly had no idea doctors do that 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

In america the problem is far more prevalent in the education system than the Roman church. So why focus on them and not K-12 education?

6 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

You must lie about the bill on order to get anyone who is not insane upset. A doctor will have to do a physical inspection, which every year for me when I played sports and my son who plays them includes a quick inspection to make sure everything is as it should be. This bill does not give anyone the right to check a child's private parts who would not be required to previously. I did just realize that you clearly never played any sports since you clearly had no idea doctors do that 

Literally every year, either you got the sports physical from the doc who visited the school for that purpose specifically or you got the form filled out by your family doc/pediatrician. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...

Western Civilization is in free fall.  You see it everywhere thanks to the internet and libs of Tik Tok.  The Left will tell you it’s guns.  And Trump.  But the reason it’s in free fall - which is fine by the UN btw - has 2 causes.  Both by design.  One long term.  And one short term.  

For decades the Lefts attacks on traditional values has taken its toll.  Those have been replaced by material wants, worshipping climate change, and the bastardizing of feminism that’s devalued marriage and children.  Kids aren’t valued - the Left doesn’t even want you to have more then 1 maybe 2.  Climate change!!  How exactly are they valued?

We aren’t made to only have 1 child…or none.  I respect married couples that think kids aren’t for them.  I wish they would.  But it’s cool.  I have good down to earth friends that don’t.  The vast majority of us should be making up for what is an otherwise small minority.  

But now we aren’t having kids.  And this is having a terrible impact on the young who are completely lost.  Anyone here know anyone with 4 or even 3 kids anymore?  Or couples that want to?  If they do I bet they tell you they can’t.  That’s disturbing and sad.  Kids need siblings.    

Collectively, you have a society that should value life and relationships in that dynamic.  But we don’t.  It’s bizarre the Left will tell you we all need to collectively do a b and c for the public good.  But they stopped saying stable families with multiple kids is one of them.  That’s because they stopped valuing marriage.  They used to share that in common with conservatives.  I guess they can’t anymore because well, they’re conservative and maybe have a marriage that didn’t work out so we are just hypocritical.  That doesn’t mean the institution society is built on, isn’t worth preserving and valuing.

And of course, many adults stopped adulting because they’re stupid.  They’ve become the moronic characters they’re portrayed as on TV where the kids know everything and the adults are clueless.  

But traditional values don’t serve the purpose of telling women they are oppressed.  That minorities can’t succeed in this systematically racist patriarchal society.  And the State can help alleviate your struggles because of them.  

And the immediate causes - The financial crisis made it worse.  Covid took it to next level bad.  They have definitely sped this up thanks to Covid and Bidenflation - created a situation where fewer and fewer get married and has kids in their 20s and probably even early 30s.  

Truly believe all our problems are due to a certain groups trashing of values that will serve our kids better.  Far better then restorative Justice and any and all things LGBYDGOSWRTGC5884Q.  But that’s too hard a discussion and for many too hard a responsibility.  It’s easier to just call for abortion, no fault divorce, and to end the patriarchy!  

Oh, this is the economic reality and consequence we face because of it:

Earth Is Kinda Running Out of People

The global population decline is in motion.

And that could hamper the world's entire economic model, leading to a dramatic crippling of our global economy, says Sebastian Dettmers, CEO of StepStone and the author of a book on the future of the world's population.

In an opinion piece published by Business Insider, Dettmers says, "the great people shortage is coming—and it's going to cause global economic chaos."

https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/environment/a43351160/global-population-shortage/

Who “hates” kids?  The people behind  policies that are definitely making raising kids (only 1 per the data) in your prime child bearing years feel almost impossible.  

And maybe that’s by design. 

Who knew turning over the Covid Vaccine policies to the man that supports global depopulation might have been a mistake.  

So don’t tell us who doesn’t care about kids.  

We want you to have more of them.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

But the kids - but the kids 

Meanwhile - in fn Texas

This is the same training my son received in 5th grade from boy scouts. Why do liberals think these kids are incompetent except when it comes to sex?

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

This is the same training my son received in 5th grade from boy scouts. Why do liberals think these kids are incompetent except when it comes to sex?

Yeah bro - your cult is the one trying to pass underage marriage laws...

f'n idiots

• Eyeroll 1

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah bro - your cult is the one trying to pass underage marriage laws...

f'n idiots

Which one sounds worse to you…?

1- A young couple getting married at 16…

or

2- A young person getting sex change treatment at 16…

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 4/18/2023 at 8:53 PM, BillStime said:

You don't know Iowa. You don't know farmers and their families. Farming communities. 

That's why. 

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

But the kids - but the kids 

Meanwhile - in fn Texas

Learning how to use a tourniquet properly is a GOOD THING FOR EVERYONE to learn. Like CPR. Like the Heimlich. Learning how to use a tourniquet is what they are wanting to teach kids. You have to learn CPR right now to graduate most public schools. Why not how to stop a bleed? 

I bet 99% of the people on this board wouldn't know how to use one. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Which one sounds worse to you…?

1- A young couple getting married at 16…

or

2- A young person getting sex change treatment at 16…

If a 16-year-old can get married - a 16-year-old can get the necessary treatment(s) that abide by their state and local laws.

PS: But we all know these underage marriage laws aren't about two young 16-year-olds... nice try.

8 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

You don't know Iowa. You don't know farmers and their families. Farming communities. 

That's why. 

Awe, that's cute man.  

The good and the bad of Iowa's bill that would bring big changes to child labor laws

As with the existing law, the bill outlines the jobs that 14-17-year olds can do, like bagging and carrying groceries to cars, clerical work and preparing and serving food.

The bill also maintains a list of jobs kids under 18 can't hold, such as working in slaughterhouses, meatpacking or rendering plants; mining; operating power-driven metal forming, punching or shearing machines; operating band or circular saws, guillotine shears or paper balers; or being involved in roofing operations or demolition work. It makes a few modifications, such as removing a prohibition against 14- and 15-year-olds working in freezers and meat coolers.

And look at this:

Serving alcohol, driving to work, late hours

The bill in addition would allow 16- and 17-year-olds with the written permission of a parent, legal custodian or guardian to serve alcohol to people who are drinking it on the premises of a business.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Awe, that's cute man.  

The good and the bad of Iowa's bill that would bring big changes to child labor laws

And look at this:

You're against an 16 year old earning money? I worked when I was 13, cleaning an office. Why are you against it? Many kids (under 18) have to work to help the family with basic bills. I see it ALL THE TIME here at the school I work. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

You're against an 16 year old earning money? I worked when I was 13, cleaning an office. Why are you against it? Many kids (under 18) have to work to help the family with basic bills. I see it ALL THE TIME here at the school I work. 

out of one side of their mouth they say the entire issue with gangs is they have nothing else to do. When the gangs provide an avenue to making money, getting what the jones got. 

So by that same argument, allowing them to work vs criminal activity for money would help? 

but gotta be against it. cause PACS and MEDIA said so.

• Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

out of one side of their mouth they say the entire issue with gangs is they have nothing else to do. When the gangs provide an avenue to making money, getting what the jones got. 

So by that same argument, allowing them to work vs criminal activity for money would help? 

but gotta be against it. cause PACS and MEDIA said so.

The hypocritical party. 

Chucky Schumer... 

2009: "People who enter the United States without our permission are illegal aliens and illegal aliens should not be treated the same as people who enter the us legally."

2022: "The only way we’re going to have a great future is if we welcome immigrants get a path to citizenship for all 11 million illegal immigrants.”

• Agree 1