Another Republican…

37 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Another day - another free pass by @BillsFanNCabd @Big Blitz by those actually abusing kids.

And which group is the leader in the clubhouse when it comes to "grooming" (if we must use that stupid word). The traditional seemingly respected authority figures like priests and ministers and coaches boy scout troop leaders? Or the drag queens and pride parade marchers? Any parent who's scared to death that his kid might be molested (or to be honest: might start understanding that he's LGBT; isn't that what this is all about?) can say "make sure you're never in a room alone with that drag queen." The authority figures? Not so easy.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And which group is the leader in the clubhouse when it comes to "grooming" (if we must use that stupid word). The traditional seemingly respected authority figures like priests and ministers and coaches boy scout troop leaders? Or the drag queens and pride parade marchers? Any parent who's scared to death that his kid might be molested (or to be honest: might start understanding that he's LGBT; isn't that what this is all about?) can say "make sure you're never in a room alone with that drag queen." The authority figures? Not so easy.

its in schools and parents are saying i dont want them alone or teaching these kids (many times in absolute secrecy) about this stuff. you all are freaking out about that parents are fighting against this behavior. your on the opposite side of your own argument.

noone on the right is arguing preists coaches or anyone should supercede a parent let alone advocating it is presented without their permission and complete transparency. if they are doing it then everyone on the planet is for kicking their a$$ and putting thrm in a cell.

as for the drag queens shaking their junk in little kids faces thats self explanatory. if you dont see a clear issue with that then something is wrong. its disgusting regardless of sexual preference. if it was straight guys jiggling their junk would you still be for it? that answer reveals everything.

do you now get a clear picture of the issue? 

Edited by Buffarukus

16 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

When you find those institutions publicly advocating like this, get back to us.  Until then stf.……actually please carry on making your “team” look like morons 

See ditz - I don’t actually fund, sponsor or care what this persons thinks or feels.

You outwardly support Catholicism and fund the church - which includes moving abusers from one church to another and paying out billions to victims.

You are financially sponsoring the abuse of children.

Keep spinning. 

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

See ditz - I don’t actually fund, sponsor or care what this persons thinks or feels.

Well that’s because you’re good with the groomers and alphabet extremists.  

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You outwardly support Catholicism and fund the church - which includes moving abusers from one church to another and paying out billions to victims.

You are financially sponsoring the abuse of children.

Keep spinning. 

So you want the Catholic Church to cease operating, correct?   Because there have been horrible people in it.  Let’s get this on record please.  

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

So you want the Catholic Church to cease operating, correct?   Because there have been horrible people in it.  Let’s get this on record please.  

We'd be shutting everything down, right?

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Should a global pedo ring be allowed to function in society?

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Do you think priests - whose hands have abused children - place communion in your mouth or your palms with those same very hands - aren’t groomers and extreme?

You are fn brainwashed man.

Edited by BillStime

21 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

We'd be shutting everything down, right?

No just the LGTBQ for nothing other than breathing.

Now priests and churches - those are acceptable. 

You can’t make this up. 

Edited by BillStime

2 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

as for the drag queens shaking their junk in little kids faces thats self explanatory. if you dont see a clear issue with that then something is wrong. its disgusting regardless of sexual preference. if it was straight guys jiggling their junk would you still be for it? that answer reveals everything.

This is hilarious.

And very, very much the man-man equivalent of drag.

OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE ALERT! 

EDIT: Ban pro wrestling! Here's openly gay rocker Bob Mould on the homoerotic appeal of pro wrestling. He actually worked on pro wrestling scrips for Ted Turner's WWE rival back in the 90s:

Q. When you think about it, pro-wrestling is pretty gay, isn’t it?
A. It’s homoerotic. And I think they know it, and they don’t want to acknowledge it too much.

They’re tapping into something that is an outlet for a lot of men. Which isn’t to say all men are gay.
Up until about five years ago, they catered to all sectors. They tried to get teenage kids, because they’re looking for superheroes, really impressionable, looking for good versus evil. But now, in the last five years, pro-wrestling exposed that it was choreographed, just a show. So now you’ve got Ultimate Fighting Champion, where the old wrestling fans from 18 to 55 went to that, because it’s the same thing, but it’s real.

And maybe ban all that Marvel Comics stuff while we're at it. The old congressional committees that had hearings on the bad effects of comic books on our 1950s youth were on to something! From the infamous Central Park Birdwatcher of the Karen incident, who actually works for Marvel:

Interviewer: One thing that happened when you were going through puberty is that you realized you were finding some of the superheroes very arousing. And let's face it, I mean, they're usually muscular. They're sometimes dressed in tights or (laughter) very revealing costumes.

COOPER: Well, and quite honestly, for me, it didn't even wait until puberty (laughter) for that realization.

GROSS: Right, OK. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. What did that say to you? And what was your reaction to realizing that you found the male superheroes, you know, sexually attractive?

COOPER: That I needed to keep it under lock and key because it was the '70s, and it was Long Island. And being gay was not a thing, at least not a thing if you wanted to live. So you know, there was no Ellen. There was no Anderson Cooper. None of that had happened yet. Stonewall had barely happened at that point. So I just had to keep it all locked up inside. And that was very difficult - very, very difficult.

Why stop with drag queens! To me, a world without WWE, UFC, and Marvel is a better world anyway. Stop all those damn groomers, I say!

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

This is hilarious.

And very, very much the man-man equivalent of drag.

OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE ALERT! 

why is it when i give leftist a full description of the issues they either A) cherry pick the reasoning of their choosing and ignore the rest or B) ignore it all together or completely deflect?

ill address this with i dont think this language should be viewed by little children either. you put a language alert yourself so that says something. so since this is your comparison then i guess we agree. 

now anything to say on the rest of my reply?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

why is it when i give leftist a full description of the issues they either A) cherry pick the reasoning of their choosing and ignore the rest or B) ignore it all together or completely deflect?

ill address this with i dont think this language should be viewed by little children either. you put a language alert yourself so that says something. so since this is your comparison then i guess we agree. 

now anything to say on the rest of my reply?

Just about everyone on the left thinks the extreme lgbt examples posted here lately are wrong for children.  I'm confident speaking for most of the left there, anyone feel free to disagree. 

I also completely agree with Bill regarding the hypocrisy.   The catholic church has been doing what the right is complaining about for a long time.  Cool though because it's religion?  I know individually nobody here is ok with any of this but the right SUDDENLY decided this is their new boogeyman while their community leaders in many cases are worse.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

No just the LGTBQ for nothing other than breathing.

Now priests and churches - those are acceptable. 

You can’t make this up. 

This is kinda apples and oranges. I think you know that. At least I hope you do.

26 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Just about everyone on the left thinks the extreme lgbt examples posted here lately are wrong for children.  I'm confident speaking for most of the left there, anyone feel free to disagree.

I agree. 

Look, when my kids were younger, I would have appreciated a little notice, like "are you parents o.k. with some drag queens coming to your kid's school to read stories." I would've said thanks, but no thanks. To me it's a purely local control issue. Maybe in some school district in San Francisco the parents would have a different opinion. Good for them. 

What I am objecting to is the creation of a new political talking point: THEY ARE TRYING TO SUBJECT US TO AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE OUR KIDS GAY. Or trans, or whatever. That's what it is: a newly created talking point, the new attempt to create a wedge issue, the attempt to turn something that local schools and local parents ought to decide just like they always have.

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I also completely agree with Bill regarding the hypocrisy.   The catholic church has been doing what the right is complaining about for a long time.  Cool though because it's religion?  I know individually nobody here is ok with any of this but the right SUDDENLY decided this is their new boogeyman while their community leaders in many cases are worse.  

We should probably add that one has been held accountable for their misdeeds (criminally, civilly and financially) and the other not so much. And I'd add that most all of us, if not all of us, feel the Catholic Church should have been and should continue to be held accountable for their misdeeds. I'm not sure the other we're comparing to the Catholic Church is being held accountable, accept through only public policy outcry.

It sounds like some of you are arguing that somebody got away with it, so we should allow someone else to also get away with it. I don't follow the logic.

I don't even understand how the two should even be compared. The Catholic Church is the largest, non governmental provider of charity in the world; and Billsy wants to shut 'em down!

Edited by Pokebball
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

well its good to finally hear someone say it outloud. i addressed your right is "cool with" fully in another topic but exact same reasoning.

here it is again. nobody is cool with catholic priests as predators. im not sure why society as a whole hasnt obliterated the catholic church for their crimes of pushing predators around but the left wasnt ralling much either. they use it as a scapegoat for their CURRENT stance.

the issue is you have predators everywhere! so my question is does a ideology put children in position to be abused or groomed and why is that ADVOCATED by the left? i dont see the right saying YOUR children should be taught things by priests in secrecy. that priests should expose them to sexual/ gender things they are not fully aware of. that anyone who does not want that is a bigot against all religions. that laws preventing those things are evil.

thats the issue. if what you say was true. the left is against the examples then there would BE NO BOOGIEMAN. we would agree that $#it is sick and should not occur under any circumstance. period. the left is saying we dont care we will do what we want to children regardless how similar position it is with pedophiles. keep secrets. teach about sex positions. show them toys. change their clothes and pronouns when they walk into schools. Cali they will TAKE your child if you dont affirm and you think those who refuse to denounce the examples you do are the minority of left!!?? the examples are all recent and continuing to pile up because these deranged people have  PERMISSION to take it to extremes by a entire party of gov who ignore them. some even considered HEROs of LGBT. saving lives! so empathetic and brave. encouraging it.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Pokebball said:

The Catholic Church is the largest, non governmental provider of charity in the world; and Billsy wants to shut 'em down!

You got the quote wrong:

The Catholic Church is the largest non-governmental provider of education and medical services in the world.[1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_charities#:~:text=The Catholic Church is the,medical services in the world.

Do you think Sisters Hospital in Buffalo is giving anything away?

I’m so glad we gave that church $3.5 BILLION in PPP loans - thanks Trump voters

Keep your kids away from Catholic Churches and schools. 

2 hours ago, Pokebball said:

We should probably add that one has been held accountable for their misdeeds (criminally, civilly and financially) and the other not so much. And I'd add that most all of us, if not all of us, feel the Catholic Church should have been and should continue to be held accountable for their misdeeds. I'm not sure the other we're comparing to the Catholic Church is being held accountable, accept through only public policy outcry.

It sounds like some of you are arguing that somebody got away with it, so we should allow someone else to also get away with it. I don't follow the logic.

I don't even understand how the two should even be compared. The Catholic Church is the largest, non governmental provider of charity in the world; and Billsy wants to shut 'em down!

I think gay/LGBT are almost as likely to get prosecuted for inappropriate actions as anyone.   Some of the recent public things we've seen posted here lately...no clue why those things happened in front of children and people didn't get arrested or why parents had kids there.   

The Catholic church has probably been held accountable for 1% of their misdeeds with children.  Sometimes atrocities come out decades later or more.  Many unreported....they've covered up scandals and just moved priests to other areas.  The comparison is valid, charity is unrelated.  

32 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Answer the question.  

Do you want it shutdown or you going to rant and rave and deflect like a lunatic.  

Why are you demanding that I answer questions when you have danced around the fact that you support the operations of a pedo ring and have not once denounced it?

What do you think I have to lose?

lmao - fn idiots 

Just now, BillStime said:

Why are you demanding that I answer questions when you have danced around the fact that you support the operations of a pedo ring and have not once denounced it?

What do you think I have to lose?

lmao - fn idiots 

Who am I denouncing and what does that have to do with your support for this in our schools:

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I think gay/LGBT are almost as likely to get prosecuted for inappropriate actions as anyone.   Some of the recent public things we've seen posted here lately...no clue why those things happened in front of children and people didn't get arrested or why parents had kids there.   

The Catholic church has probably been held accountable for 1% of their misdeeds with children.  Sometimes atrocities come out decades later or more.  Many unreported....they've covered up scandals and just moved priests to other areas.  The comparison is valid, charity is unrelated.  

Who has been held accountable for misdeeds to children more than the Catholic Church? I'm not arguing it's right. I'm just saying...

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Who am I denouncing and what does that have to do with your support for this in our schools:

I don't financially support any of that, ditz. You, on the other hand, support Catholic priests - abusing kids - in Catholic schools. You willingly put your kids in harms way when you go to church, drop them off at St. Joes and CCD.

We can go back and forth all day but there is only one desperate $imp and that is you.

Now, don't forget to sit, kneel and stand on Sunday - and most importantly - make your weekly installment to the global pedo defense fund,

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I don't financially support any of that, ditz. You, on the other hand, support Catholic priests - abusing kids - in Catholic schools. You willingly put your kids in harms way when you go to church, drop them off at St. Joes and CCD.

Proof please.  My priest has been here a long time he might be surprised at this.  

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

We can go back and forth all day but there is only one desperate $imp and that is you.

Now, don't forget to sit, kneel and stand on Sunday - and most importantly - make your weekly installment to the global pedo defense fund,

Sure thing General. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

i really do appreciate you being somewhat rational. though you skipped my explanation ill reply to this. your so close but something is locking you out of full understanding of the issue. 

you have never had to worry when you drop your kid off at school some insane right wing teacher was going to secretly take your kid to catholic church every day and leave them with a priest. the schools policy is shhh dont tell dad. he will not understand. we are doing whats best for you. you dont want to burn in hell right kids?

if that was going on. example after example was shown. what would you do? seriously? id hope you would march in there and demand answers. want the people responsible fired immediately. something is very wrong here. you want reading math science. noone asked or signed off for religion in public school. thats what the parents are doing and are being labled as bigots. now imagine the narrative was your against all religion for this. your a anti-semetic, islamaphobic ect for simply demanding parental rights.

we can go further. what if the state you lived in said if your kid believes in only 2 genders and you MUST agree. you are harming your kids mental health with dilusions on spectrum genders that go against basic science. the child should be removed from your care to prevent further misinformation and mental stress. that is the insanity in california at this point and time right now. simply flip the narrative and you can see how crazy this is. imagine how a regular history teacher who is simply teaching the different beliefs in different parts of the world as they done their whole career. they will inevitably get swept in your viscous "attacks" on religion. thats why i say this ideology is actually creating hate and division on the gay community more then ever. why @ChiGoose penguin book he uses alot and many other innocent people and examples are now being swept in. parents are on full alert and rightfully so..because its flat out wrong no matter what is being forced on other peoples children. parents are becoming OVER protective because the left simply wont see the problem they are creating and end it with this agreement. a large movement on anti bullying without all the creepy sexual gender pornographic stuff would be far move effective and universally agreed on. but for some reason it has to be this divisive and controversial way. just like blm absolutley could not be all lives and include all people who wanted police violence/reform and acknowledge PEOPLE with diff skin and backgrounds have dealt with brutality as well. hmmm why does this keep happening. 

anyways. if you as a parent were confronted with this ideology. i would be on your side to fight against it just the same. wrong is wrong. i hope i made sense so we can be on the same side...to all parents regardless of politics. 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.9dbb7112b0f2b5955b872c08bf722ecb.jpeg

Never any foresight 

you wont believe this but you accidentally edited out my words, meaning, and all context in the reply

in the future please be more careful. it makes your attempt to earn a bull sh/÷ political point using the death of children extra pathetic.

thanks.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

you wont believe this but you accidentally edited out my words, meaning, and all context in the reply

in the future please be more careful. it makes your attempt to earn a bull sh/÷ political point using the death of children extra pathetic.

thanks.

Accidentally? LOL

I left the only part that truly mattered.

Another one with zero insight.

Oh look - according to @Buffarukus - parents shouldn't worry about this guy but yes, most definitely keep them away from understanding those scary genders. 

Accidentally? LOL

I left the only part that truly mattered.

Another one with zero insight.

Oh look - according to @Buffarukus - parents shouldn't worry about this guy but yes, most definitely keep them away from understanding those scary genders. 

gee golly @BillStime you did it again. you accidently became a half functioning idiot in yet another reply. 

since we are just putting our own narratives into what people actually say ill just google a story like you.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2023-03-10/california-teacher-of-the-year-hit-with-14-charges-in-child-sexual-abuse-case

there we go. 

a democrat teacher given awards by you guys is a child predator? multi counts on child porn found. why do you celebrate teachers who have sex with their students? has anyone documented you and your cults dark urges or should i call someone? explain yourself. 

wow. pretty easy to be you buddy. no thought required. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

gee golly @BillStime you did it again. you accidently became a half functioning idiot in yet another reply. 

since we are just putting our own narratives into what people actually say ill just google a story like you.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2023-03-10/california-teacher-of-the-year-hit-with-14-charges-in-child-sexual-abuse-case

there we go. 

a democrat teacher given awards by you guys is a child predator? multi counts on child porn found. why do you celebrate teachers who have sex with their students? has anyone documented you and your cults dark urges or should i call someone? explain yourself. 

Yeah, teachers having sex with their students is no longer news.  Unless she's hot.

Edited by Doc

19 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

there we go. 

See - this is how it works - Jacqueline Ma should rot in jail if a jury find her guilty.

Was that hard?

Now do guns.

40 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

there we go. 

and you know this is less than 10% of the abuse that is actually happening in the CA public school system. All of us are paying for this pedo ring (even Billsy)

See - this is how it works - Jacqueline Ma should rot in jail if a jury find her guilty.

Was that hard?

Now do guns.

lol shows your reading comprehension. "how that works" was done in my post a few replies back dummy. i dont need to be backed into a corner to do that. you know onr of the replys you edited half a sentance out to make a idiotic point and attribute it to me when i never even came close to suggesting it. but i do notice you suddenly recognize individuals and not a entire groups. funny how that happens.

anyways no. i won't do guns next and point out the overwhelming disparity in democrat strongholds that ignore daily mass shootings. we already know you will blame law abiding gun owners and "the right cult" for it. not in the mood. 

i think i made you look foolish enough for now. go to the playground with your friends. i have adult things to do. 

Edited by Buffarukus