Week 9: Bills at Jets - Sunday Nov. 6th 1pm

YoloinOhio

20 minutes ago, Seoulofstone said:

The only starting QB that the jets have a win against this season is Aaron Rodgers. 

didn’t they beat the Broncos with Russell Wilson too?  He IS technically a starter ;)

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Ready to call the dentist?  Cuz youse teeth is gonna be missing Monday.

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-s JETS

There he is

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Johnnyp566 said:

To get picked off while trying to “dirt” the ball in the red zone is reckless and a garbage brand of football. Josh Allen is great…but it’s not acceptable when you have the chance to seal the game or ever for that matter.  

Gap NYC to LA < Gap Earth to moon < Gap Earth to Sun < Gap Earth to Pluto < Gap bad play to garbage brand of football.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

JIMMY! Always great to hear from youz! Hey! You finally have a team that may live up to your hype! Do you have a weekend pass from the cell block or will you be watching in the rec room with the other inmates?

• Haha (+1) 5

5 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

You know a guy Jimmy? I mean make sure we get the friends and family discount from Goomba Vinnie.

18 hours ago, Back2Buff said:

By far the best defense we have played all year.  

If our defense is going to be without White, Poyer, and Milano, going to be a nail bitter.

13 points is way too much for how good Jets D is.

Bills better start blitzing too.  Wilson stinks at pressure.

Best... defense we've played...what 

8 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Fugazi 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I can't wait to see Diggs vs Sauce. Sauce did hold his own against Burrow and Chase earlier this season. I think this will be the toughest test Sauce faces all year.

Unless he hides like Jaire Alexander did

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Greg S said:

To be fair Sauce has been really good. I don't see him hiding from anyone. I could see him winning DROY. 

He has been really good. Teams are already trying to avoid him. He's also very physical which our receivers have had struggles with in the past. Also for those wondering he has been "credited" with giving up 2 TDs so far...one to Amari Cooper and the other to Myers last weekend...however both that are pinned on him were credited wrongly where he was technically "his guy" but Joyner should have picked him up.

I think we don't actually see much Sauce vs Diggs. I think the Jets bracket Diggs with DJ Reed (who is quietly having a great year as well) and a safety. Lock Sauce on Gabe Davis. 

I do see Allen targeting Sauce quite a bit. It's a challenge and Josh doesn't shy away from that. I think Sauce will nab an INT on him...but I also see Diggs getting a short TD on one of the few matchups with Sauce. Much like the TD he undressed Lattimore on in the Saints game. 

Gardner did well on Chase...but also matches up very well with him. Diggs is a completely different animal. Not sure there is a better route runner in the NFL. And Allen will be the best QB he has faced.

I'm excited to watch the matchup. It may be a guy from the dirty stinking Jets...but these type match ups are what make football fun.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

Who would have believed at the start of the season Week 8 Buffalo v NYJ would be must see TV?  Kudos to the Jets for building a competitive team.  Never would I have ever believed the Jets could go into Lambeau and beat Aaron Rodgers.  Looking at the stats from that game the Zachary Kapono Wilson was 10/18 for 110 yards and 0 TDs, 0 INTS and the JETS rushed for 64 yards.  64!!  They had a total of 174 yards of offense and won by 17!!!!!  

Kapono?  sup wid dat?  So the AFCE has a McCorkle and Kapono and Tuanigamanuolepola.  God Bless this great melting pot called America.

Edited by wjag

21 hours ago, Johnnyp566 said:

To get picked off while trying to “dirt” the ball in the red zone is reckless and a garbage brand of football. Josh Allen is great…but it’s not acceptable when you have the chance to seal the game or ever for that matter.  

Wonder how long you’ll be here before you have to change your IP and username

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, NewEra said:

Yeah, that’s why.  

At least you’ve conceded that they played bad football in the second half. Boy I thought the blinders were on during the drought. Now we can’t even acknowledge when the team doesn’t play to their standard. Did you listen to postgame? It was as if they lost. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.