Week 9: Bills at Jets - Sunday Nov. 6th 1pm

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ugh!  I’m growing weary of that look.  I guess if the players prefer it, so be it. 

I bet the NJ Jets are going with the green helmet/white shirt/black pants look that they wore during their win streak. 

Will not be a good looking game aesthetically. 

2 hours ago, Negan said:

Oh no!!!

The worst referee in the NFL is reffing the Bills Jets game.  You may remember Land Clark from the Jaguars game last year.  Had no control over the game and anytime the Bills were close to crossing the 50 yard line a phantom bs flag was thrown.

Only chance Jets have is with Land Clark reffing this game.

Land Clark. The cleverest species of them all.

landshark-gilda.gif

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Do youse really see any way the Bills can win this game?  The Jets is pissed because they lost to a worser team last week.  The Jets is at home.  The Jets crushed the Dolphins and the Dolphins crushed the Bills.  The Jets is on the rise and youse making desperation trades for nobodies.  It’s over.  All I’m not sure about is how many Bills fans I gotta throw down a flighta stairs when they get outta line.  The stairs is cement there so I’d stay quiet if I was you.

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-s J-E-T-S

image.jpeg.19b1ad63dfa616d0244dab5edbc88213.jpeg

2 hours ago, Greg S said:

This from Woody Johnson this morning. You don't think the Jets and their fans are treating this one as their Super Bowl. Most games at MetLife the upper deck is usually half full or mostly empty. Given the team has sucked in recent years.

(13) Woody Johnson on Twitter: "#BUFvsNYJ is already a sold out crowd! Excited to see you guys back at @MetLifeStadium this Sunday. https://t.co/MzDxBeAFhT" / Twitter

Somebody should tell Woody that half the crowd will be Bills fans.  

Edited by HereComesTheReignAgain
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.