Matt Milano injury?

Simon

Giving him a week off against the Jets wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen, but you hate to see him miss any time at all. He's definitely playing at an All Pro level right now. We will definitely need him as healthy as possible for the Vikings game, especially after they just acquired Hockenson to go with the weapons they already had.  

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, eball said:

DNP today.  That's all you can do with an oblique strain.  Rest it.

I find it difficult to believe that he is going to be able to go Sunday without risking further longer-term injury.  Obliques are basically used in every movement while playing football from breaking down and tackling, to quickly turning and changing directions, to fighting off blockers, to picking yourself up off the ground...

I'd rather see him rest rather than take a chance at a longer term injury.  Pulls routinely pull worse if you don't give them a long enough time to rest and heal.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I find it difficult to believe that he is going to be able to go Sunday without risking further longer-term injury.  Obliques are basically used in every movement while playing football from breaking down and tackling, to quickly turning and changing directions, to fighting off blockers, to picking yourself up off the ground...

I'd rather see him rest rather than take a chance at a longer term injury.  Pulls routinely pull worse if you don't give them a long enough time to rest and heal.

He's playing so well, but I'd rather him sit this week and see how the injury responds going into the Vikings game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.