Covid Protocols 2023

16 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

What protocols. Huge corps are quietly dropping requirements and even time off for positive covid test. pushing it off to third party disability.

the only people wearing mask or getting vaccinated seem to be hyper partisan and the mask are more political than anything.  just virtue signaling.

Schools dont even require covid testing anymore. 

would be interesting to see those results. people spent insane amounts on those filters/scrubbers and all kinds of things that were supposed to "catch" the virus.

And it was all considered settled science to be followed dutifully, despite having no RCT study data, aka actual science, to support it.

• Like (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...

About 100,000 registered nurses in the US left the workplace due to the stresses of the Covid-19 pandemic, according to the results of a survey published Thursday by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing.

• Sad 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, ALF said:

About 100,000 registered nurses in the US left the workplace due to the stresses of the Covid-19 pandemic, according to the results of a survey published Thursday by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing.

Gonna get worse, sadly.  I feel worst for recent grads who are deep in debt and are unhappy with their careers

https://www.advisory.com/daily-briefing/2022/10/25/workplace-departures

8 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Gonna get worse, sadly.  I feel worst for recent grads who are deep in debt and are unhappy with their careers

https://www.advisory.com/daily-briefing/2022/10/25/workplace-departures

Agree on it is going to get worse. 

It will be interesting to see if the Republican culture wars impact the decisions of doctors on where to locate. Rural states have always had challenges attracting and holding on to doctors. As America divides on the issues of abortion, guns, education, etc. young doctors will have more factors to consider when choosing where to practice. 

13 hours ago, Andy1 said:

It will be interesting to see if the Republican culture wars impact the decisions of doctors on where to locate. Rural states have always had challenges attracting and holding on to doctors. As America divides on the issues of abortion, guns, education, etc. young doctors will have more factors to consider when choosing where to practice. 

heck yeah. ever been to an inner-city ER on a warm weekend?  good times..  

but they do pay more, amirite.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

Lol.  Almost now one wears a mask.  The covid shots are shunned by most.  

The covid mob was exposed

There are still some nuts out there.

• Like (+1) 1

Never Forget, Never Forgive, Never Again. 

“Latterly, there’s a movement afoot by those who brought you the continuing Covid disaster to feign remorse over what they did. Don’t buy a word of it.

These crocodiles — a cabal of frightened women and pusillanimous yet power hungry men — enjoyed every minute of your misery, even as they swan about on their mini non-apology tours and warn direly about the next iteration of the Black Death that is surely headed our (but not their) way.

Meanwhile, they’re allowed to quietly resign and cash in their enormous pensions, courtesy of you.”

https://the-pipeline.org/the-column-never-forget-never-forgive-never-again/

On 4/16/2023 at 6:49 PM, Andy1 said:

That’s because they’re rural states…

Those in the medical profession are pretty diverse in thought.   Half of my family is in medicine.  All work in practices/hospitals in Atlanta.  All are conservative.  

Also, fwiw, there was a lot of disagreement in medical circles on the vax for young healthy people, but they were literally at threat of losing their career if they were found to be advising patients otherwise or discussing on social media.  

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Cannot wait to see the cult group think transition from COVID vax bad but brain implants good - lmao

Oh it’s gonna happen - and @BillsFanNC, @B-Man@Big Blitzand @Orlando Tim Will lead the way like good programmed simps.

lolz 

HAHAHAHAHAHA, what? I assure you that I will never get an implant unless my choice is implant or dementia

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yet more BS marxist crap. They tell you this with a straight face.

Because The Science (TM)

:lol:

I guess the Biden administration never got the memo FROM THEIR OWN CDC that you can still get Covid whether vaccinated or not…🤣🤣🤣🤣