Bills PR - 40 Questions with Roger Saffold and Maddie Glab

Big Turk

OK, I can give him some props on this one...he said that he doesn't know WTF other places are doing with their bleu cheese but that Buffalo does it right and it's really good here!

Cookies and Cream milkshake is his favorite dessert...oh Roger...I promise you once you have a Cotton Candy milkshake you'll never go back!

Funniest Guy: Josh without hesitation

Most serious guy: Mitch Morse...that has to be some interesting huddles with those two personalities

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, DJB said:

Did she ask him why he’s terrible at blocking? 

I think she may have been getting there but once she asked him what sport he would play if it wasn't football and he answered a UFC Fighter, she backed off.

• Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, DJB said:

Did she ask him why he’s terrible at blocking? 

If he couldn't block we wouldn't have 152 points and the #2 offense in football.  Obviously we could be #1 if we didn't have 2 games where we didn't play our starters in the 4th quarter.  

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Bills2022 said:

If he couldn't block we wouldn't have 152 points and the #2 offense in football.  Obviously we could be #1 if we didn't have 2 games where we didn't play our starters in the 4th quarter.  

Bad Line play can be masked with an elite QB.  Whether you choose to believe it or not Saffold has played poorly this season so far.  I've seen it myself in the few games I attended as well as PFF has him with a rating of only 42.6 which is poor.  To compare Dawkins 71.3, Morse 58.4, Bates 60.1, and Brown 63.4.  His metrics are significantly lower then the rest of the line and his play shows it

• Like (+1) 2

Saffold has been bad as a run blocker and decent as a pass protector to my amateur eye test. My hope is that the interior Oline play improves as the line plays more together and in the system. Brown and Saffold had off-season injuries that limited their camp availability and Mitch also missed a game and a half in season.

The Oline has also faced elite DT’s in almost every game they played (Darnold the best in the business, Simmons and Hayward are All Pro caliber talents Wilkins is a pro bowl talent the worst starting DT this team has faced has been Campbell who is still formidable). That’s not going to change this week or the week after the bye but afterwards the team sees less elite DT’s.

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, BillsFanThru-N-Thru said:

Bad Line play can be masked with an elite QB.  Whether you choose to believe it or not Saffold has played poorly this season so far.  I've seen it myself in the few games I attended as well as PFF has him with a rating of only 42.6 which is poor.  To compare Dawkins 71.3, Morse 58.4, Bates 60.1, and Brown 63.4.  His metrics are significantly lower then the rest of the line and his play shows it

Those grades are odd. I was told right here on TBD that Bates was our worst lineman and Morse was our 2nd best. Who to believe?

18 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Did she pull off his mask, Scooby Doo style, to reveal his true identity is Derrick Dockery?

He would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling kids!!!!!!

Edited by KHAN
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.