Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Undocumented Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

8 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I know, but there is a part of me that just can't wrap my head around him trampling on the memory of his son this way.  I would think he was heart-broken when he died, it was a family tragedy and something anyone with a child would be devastated over.  @The Frankish Reich feels it broke him on some level, but that doesn't make sense to me.  

Of course, even with all that considered, he spoke of the death of his middle aged son to impart some weird "I'm the same as you" when speaking to families who lost family members/children directly through the horrors of war.   Even that is distasteful in my opinion.  Let them have their day. 

He won’t acknowledge the existence of his own granddaughter either.  Perhaps it’s as simple as the guy is just plain indecent. There’s enough on the record to think as much. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

He won’t acknowledge the existence of his own granddaughter either.  Perhaps it’s as simple as the guy is just plain indecent. There’s enough on the record to think as much. 

I suspect many grandfathers don't eagerly invite their illegitimate-from-a-hooker-hookup grandchild to be in their family Christmas photos.

ENOUGH pretending !

(Video) Biden Goes Full on Delusional During Air Force Commencement Speech

Joe Biden spoke at the Air Force Academy commencement on Thursday.

We’ve seen in the past when they prep him for events, he’s been given detailed notes, even down to where to stand as well as telling him to say “thank you” to people. It’s evident how far gone Joe’s mind is when they have to give him that degree of instruction. But they have no shame when it comes to tossing him out there, although I’m thinking the powers that be must be crossing their fingers every time, saying, “Please don’t mess up again.”

But the one thing they can’t seem to stop is Biden’s rampant confusion. He never seems to know where he’s supposed to be going, as these two videos show. 

He also did that weird, whispering thing and didn’t seem to know what he was talking about here.

What an utter embarrassment.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/06/01/video-biden-goes-full-on-delusional-during-air-force-commencement-speech-n754882

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

I suspect many grandfathers don't eagerly invite their illegitimate-from-a-hooker-hookup grandchild to be in their family Christmas photos.

It’s not like it’s a secret. Maybe he should set a positive example and perhaps less of these innocent kids would be shat upon. Will anyone think worse of him? I guess it’s more expedient to have people, people like you perhaps, wave it away. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Biden-Falls-450x257.png

The president wasn’t done making news, though. Later in the ceremony, he got up to walk off the stage and took a massive fall, leaving Secret Service members scrambling to help him. Consider this a fair warning that the video is painful to watch.

In President Biden's case laughing isn’t appropriate, just pray for the country and his health. And move on.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

It’s not like it’s a secret. Maybe he should set a positive example and perhaps less of these innocent kids would be shat upon. Will anyone think worse of him? I guess it’s more expedient to have people, people like you perhaps, wave it away. 

Something tells me that ole @The Frankish Reich thinking on this issue would be massively more "nuanced" if it was Eric/Don Jr. Trump who had a child by a stripper mom and Donald The Orange refused to recognize him/her. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I don't know.  Here's the way it played out before the child was born:

• Some days, Grandpa thinks Iraq is in Bethesda, Maryland;
  • Crack-addicted son caused such a fuss prior to the election that members of the intelligence community intervened with completely made up propoganda piece worthy of Vlad Putin;
  • The widow of his son who died..somewhere....making googly-eyes at the crack-addicted brother-in-law, and likely slipping out to knock boots in the old man's classic Corvette and perhaps leaving bodily fluids all over the box holding classified documents;
  • The crack-addicted son, generally;
  • The daughter the old man maybe showered with up through senior prom hoping Dr. Jill puts her at the other end of the table;

Seem to me the child would be the least of his concerns. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I would invite the kid and do everything I could to help them overcome being born in such a manner and situation. Treating the child as a problem is horrendous and despicable.

• Like (+1) 3

58 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don't know.  Here's the way it played out before the child was born:

• Some days, Grandpa thinks Iraq is in Bethesda, Maryland;
  • Crack-addicted son caused such a fuss prior to the election that members of the intelligence community intervened with completely made up propoganda piece worthy of Vlad Putin;
  • The widow of his son who died..somewhere....making googly-eyes at the crack-addicted brother-in-law, and likely slipping out to knock boots in the old man's classic Corvette and perhaps leaving bodily fluids all over the box holding classified documents;
  • The crack-addicted son, generally;
  • The daughter the old man maybe showered with up through senior prom hoping Dr. Jill puts her at the other end of the table;

Seem to me the child would be the least of his concerns. 

Hell. the child should be a highlight.

• Haha (+1) 2

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

Biden-Falls-450x257.png

The president wasn’t done making news, though. Later in the ceremony, he got up to walk off the stage and took a massive fall, leaving Secret Service members scrambling to help him. Consider this a fair warning that the video is painful to watch.

In President Biden's case laughing isn’t appropriate, just pray for the country and his health. And move on.

He seems to go into a weird run to show how young he is and then immediately falls to show how old he is.  

"I asked Sean not to joke about it. I said, 'Honestly, I don’t think it looks good for you or for anybody to joke about it. You can speak about it if you want, but I don’t think you should joke about it."

Said Donald Trump, quoted in The Hill about discussion on Biden's cognitive problems.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4031156-trump-says-he-told-hannity-not-to-joke-about-bidens-cognitive-ability/

• Agree 1

I'm going to change.  No more "Demented" Biden.  That is disrespectful to a man that is worse shape than I ever could imagine.   Near death.  He even bonked his head on top of the door exiting Marine One same day that he went ass over tea kettle.  This is sad.  Hopefully he lives a few more years.  Whoever's running the DNC/Executive Branch should be ashamed.  What a mess.