Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Undocumented Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Just pathetic….slurring words…speaking gibberish…and making a mistake on where the war is being waged because….he can’t keep straight where his son died.  

Cmon man! He's just lost a bit off his fastball. That's all. He's just missing that bit of zip. And slurring gibberish? Stop. Did you forget about Joe Bidens stutter?

:lol:

Despite this being example 500 of Joe Bidens obvious cognitive decline in full view of the American people, we still get the @ChiGoose types who tell us the above load of crap, with a straight face, and then want to be taken seriously on anything else. PPP is fun.

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Cmon man! He's just lost a bit off his fastball. That's all. He's just missing that bit of zip. And slurring gibberish? Stop. Did you forget about Joe Bidens stutter?

Despite this being example 500 of Joe Bidens obvious cognitive decline in full view of the American people, we still get the @ChiGoose types who tell us the above load of crap, with a straight face, and then want to be taken seriously on anything else. PPP is fun.

There are just some idealists here that will defend every establishment figure and action to the end of time, without question, without yielding an inch of ground, no matter how absurd or disconnected from reality the narrative is that's being peddled.  I'm thinking they're even more mentally impaired than Biden. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Chi is like everyone else—he has blind spots, sacred cows and bias that gets in the way of rational thought.  He’s an interesting poster though, I enjoy reading his thoughts.  

*Edit for clarity—Biden is toast, just about mentally shot, and losing track of key dates, events and tragic losses is not uncommon in elderly people.  It’s obvious he knows his son has died, but on any given day can’t summon the rest of the details.  Suggesting otherwise is just silly. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

I’m living this cognitive problem in real time with my own father. The decline is both rapid and increasing in pace. There’s no way that my father should be President and neither should Joe Biden at this point. Somebody on his medical team has to stop this! Where the heck is his wife? Embarrassing! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m living this cognitive problem in real time with my own father. The decline is both rapid and increasing in pace. There’s no way that my father should be President and neither should Joe Biden at this point. Somebody on his medical team has to stop this! Where the heck is his wife? Embarrassing! 

Sorry to hear about your father. I'm noticing some very early signs with my dad....stuff that could legitimately be classified as losing a bit off his fastball, but as someone  I've known my entire life the signs are obvious.

That Joe Biden's own family is putting their loved one through this is pure evil.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

While I am flattered that I seem to always be on your mind, I have already told you that I am happily married.

Hopefully you find that special someone someday!

18 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

While I am flattered that I seem to always be on your mind, I have already told you that I am happily married.

Hopefully you find that special someone someday!

Another day and more deflection from @ChiGoose

Shocker.

Stay on topic man if you can. Or did you not classify Joe Biden’s current cognitive health to having lost a bit off his fastball and his life long stuttering problem?

Joe Bidens current fastball. Just a bit outside...

Edited by BillsFanNC

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Another day and more deflection from @ChiGoose

Shocker.

Stay on topic man if you can. Or did you not classify Joe Biden’s current cognitive health to having lost a bit off his fastball and his life long stuttering problem?

Joe Bidens current fastball. Just a bit outside...

You act like I owe you my time and attention. I don't owe you *****.

If I tried to respond to every dumb, ignorant, and blatantly false thing being said on this site, I'd have no time for anything else. You play this game where you post a ton of absolute BS and if people respond, you ignore the reality staring you in the face. If they don't, you claim victory. You must lead a very sad and pathetic life in the real world. I feel bad for you.

I've already responded to this topic, but you keep tagging me because you have a crush on me. I get it, I'm pretty fantastic, but you're several years too late. 

7 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

You act like I owe you my time and attention. I don't owe you *****.

If I tried to respond to every dumb, ignorant, and blatantly false thing being said on this site, I'd have no time for anything else. You play this game where you post a ton of absolute BS and if people respond, you ignore the reality staring you in the face. If they don't, you claim victory. You must lead a very sad and pathetic life in the real world. I feel bad for you.

I've already responded to this topic, but you keep tagging me because you have a crush on me. I get it, I'm pretty fantastic, but you're several years too late. 

More deflection.

You responded to the Biden dementia issue with more of your sky is green world view. 

Your lost a bit off his fastball and stutter defense is beyond laughable and highlights the hack that you are.

I'm calling you out on it.

You don't need to respond.

Yet you do with more deflection about some weird homosexual fantasy you have with me.

Chi Goose, I went through losing my mother to dementia over  several years.Started out slow, but snowballed.  By the end (last September) i was wishing the end would come soon to relieve both me (primary caregiver)  and her. Joe is just a few years behind her in symptoms.It is not a stutter or stroke (although he could have  had a few very minor strokes) as I have had both myself. Ihave seen doctors say that Joe has a dementia gait. You sound like my brother who was sure mom had at least 3 more years left (she died at 95) although my sister and I knew she wouldn't  make even Halloween.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

My dad was losing it 5 or so years ago.  He was in his late 80's not 70's like Biden.  Thankfully my dad keeled over from a heart attack before his cognitive abilities got even worse.  

Just now, Chef Jim said:

My dad was losing it 5 or so years ago.  He was in his late 80's not 70's like Biden.  Thankfully my dad keeled over from a heart attack before his cognitive abilities got even worse.  

My Dad’s almost 90. He’s declined more in just the last year than in the ten years before. 

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

My Dad’s almost 90. He’s declined more in just the last year than in the ten years before. 

My dad passed a month before his 90th.  I did not want to see him decline cognitively any longer.  I could see how frustrating it was for him. 

My mom on the other hand?  Sharp as a tack.  I was in NY in August for her 97th.  She called me her "little *****" when I was young.

Me:  Ok, I'm going to meet some friends for lunch

Mom:  You have friends??

Me:  Who's the little ***** NOW?? 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

My dad passed a month before his 90th.  I did not want to see him decline cognitively any longer.  I could see how frustrating it was for him. 

We’re not to that stage…yet. We’re still in the ‘you just told me that exact same story ten minutes ago’ stage. 

• Agree 1

Teleprompter: 1, Biden: 0, as the Mumbling President Attempts to Talk About His Failed Economy

By Mike Miller 

Let’s just admit it. Watching Joe Biden‘s near-daily battles with scripts written for him by handlers is not dissimilar to our inability to turn away from crash sites; both are hard to look at but we can’t not watch.

In Biden’s case, while we know he’s going to go incoherently off the tracks virtually every time he speaks, we watch anyway — as if we can’t believe this guy is still the president of the United States.

Such was the case on Friday when the president, who turns 80 on Sunday, attempted to speak about his disastrous economy during a meeting with business and labor leaders. So how brutal was it?

This train went off the tracks before it left the station. Here’s Joe, in all of his mumbling glory:

This week we saw the growth in prices and business pay for goods and services come down, as well. Gas prices are down but it’s gonna take time to get inflation back to normal levels if we keep our job market strong so we can see setbacks along the way; I don’t doubt that, but thus far we’re in good shape. But, we’re laser-focused on that.

Wait, huh?

I whipped out my super-duper Biden decoder ring and I still can’t figure out what he said, much less what he was trying to say. Moreover, it was obvious that Biden saw nothing wrong with that word-salad dumpster fire, but for the sake of the country, shouldn’t the American people be able to understand what their president is trying to say when he speaks? Is that asking too much, my Democrat friends?

Just me, or was that special ed quality stuff, right there?

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2022/11/19/teleprompter-1-biden-0-as-the-mumbling-president-attempts-to-talk-about-his-failed-economy-n661171

• 3 weeks later...

Biden Makes up a Story About Awarding a Purple Heart, and It Gets Much Worse From There

In a development sure to surprise absolutely no one, Joe Biden is currently spending another weekend vacationing in Delaware. Upon his arrival on Friday, though, he did manage to squeeze in an appearance at an event for veterans in New Castle. While there he gave a riveting tale about awarding his uncle a purple heart.

According to Biden, he had an “Uncle Frank” that fought and was injured in the Battle of the Bulge but never received a Purple Heart. As the story goes, the president, being the amazing person that he is, righted that wrong as vice president by getting a Purple Heart for Uncle Frank.

The problem? Absolutely everything about the story is false.

Uncle Frank died in 1999, meaning it would have been impossible for Biden to award him a Purple Heart after becoming vice president. There would have been an escape hatch there (i.e. claiming the award came posthumously) had the president not then asserted that Uncle Frank was still alive at the time and “not doing well.”

It’s all downhill from there. Already deep into the lie, Biden then describes a scene (that never happened) where his Uncle Frank came over to the house with family in attendance for a ceremony to present the Purple Heart. Remember, we are talking about someone who died at least nine years prior to when this event supposedly took place.

The president wasn’t done, though. He then claimed that his Uncle Frank didn’t want the Purple Heart, delivering a tear-jerking line about how others in the battle died. None of this was a joke. Biden was absolutely dead serious in his telling – and not a word of it is true.

This is the kind of thing that would have been fact-checked to the hilt if Trump had said it. Reporters would have grilled Kayleigh McEnany on why the president had lied about something so sacred. Op-eds would have flowed like milk and honey decrying the culture of appropriation and dishonesty emanating from the White House.

Do you know how many fact-checks or even mainstream reports have been filed on Biden’s lie about his Uncle Frank? The answer is zero. Not a single one. That says something about the news industry, does it not?

It’d be easy to chalk this up to Biden’s clear mental decline, but dementia isn’t the only explanation here. We are talking about a man who has been telling lies like this for decades.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/12/17/biden-makes-up-a-story-about-awarding-a-purple-heart-and-it-gets-much-worse-from-there-n675057

40 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

This thread is so lame to me…if the Right was smart, they would drop this issue, because most people simply don’t care, and never will…Conservatives are devoting way too much energy to it Imo…

I agree.  The right needs to focus on making themselves more marketable to the American people.  As of now they suck at it. 

6 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

This thread is so lame to me…if the Right was smart, they would drop this issue, because most people simply don’t care, and never will…Conservatives are devoting way too much energy to it Imo…

The fact that most people don't care tells you what we're dealing with in this country.  It's the same apathy that got Fetterman elected.  But it absolutely needs to be pointed out everytime it happens.  We can't have a dementia patient (continuing to) be President.

20 minutes ago, Doc said:

The fact that most people don't care tells you what we're dealing with in this country.  It's the same apathy that got Fetterman elected.  But it absolutely needs to be pointed out everytime it happens.  We can't have a dementia patient (continuing to) be President.

No it’s runny ***** candidates that got Fetterman elected. Dr Oz??  

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Cute.  He’s a carpet bagger for one.  And backed by Trump for another.  Now your turn.  Why would he have been a good Senator?  

Because...he has a functioning brain.  Who GAF is he's not from Pennsylvania?  Like it's that hard to figure out what those jamokes need?  LOL!

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

Because...he has a functioning brain.  Who GAF is he's not from Pennsylvania?  Like it's that hard to figure out what those jamokes need?  LOL!

Who gives a ***** he’s not from PA??  Well all those people (I would bet my next 10 paychecks you were one) who called Hillary a carpetbagger?     

So you’re on record saying stroke victims can’t do his job?   How severe is his stroke? When did you run diagnostics on him?  

And if they’re all “jamokes” couldn’t a stroke victim do the job?  Kind of a contradiction there Doc. 

Now other than he’s not a stroke victim what else does Oz have going for him?  

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Who gives a ***** he’s not from PA??  Well all those people (I would bet my next 10 paychecks you were one) who called Hillary a carpetbagger?     

So you’re on record saying stroke victims can’t do his job?   How severe is his stroke? When did you run diagnostics on him?  

And if they’re all “jamokes” couldn’t a stroke victim do the job?  Kind of a contradiction there Doc. 

Now other than he’s not a stroke victim what else does Oz have going for him? 

Good point.  Except for a working brain (even you can see Fetterman has serious mental deficiencies), OZ has nothing on him.  :rolleyes:

And refresh my memory but...did Hilly still win despite being a "carpetbagger"?

Edited by Doc