Bills or NFL Expat bar in Hanoi, Vietnam

saundena

Howdy folks, I'm traveling to Hanoi for work and land a few hours before the Bills Chiefs game kicks off.  Does anybody know of any good Bills backers bars or Expat bars that would be likely to show the game?

Mods, feel free to move the topic.

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, saundena said:

Howdy folks, I'm traveling to Hanoi for work and land a few hours before the Bills Chiefs game kicks off.  Does anybody know of any good Bills backers bars or Expat bars that would be likely to show the game?

I’m guessing that you do not get to Hanoi very often. Vietnamese sports bars are rather sparse and the ones that I have found are typically english speaking but not american. They are constantly watching the other futbol on every station, TV and time of day or night. I typically take my firestick and plug it into any TV where I stay and watch games using a service likes “Steve’s Cablecutters” where you can watch the local buffalo stations with the corny commercials ass well. If you find a place, be sure to share as I have yet to see one. And yes, the games are on during the early hours of the morning so most places are closed anyway. Hanoi is +11 hours over EST. Enjoy VN.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, saundena said:

Bosscast.eu

1 hour ago, WingMan said:

I’m guessing that you do not get to Hanoi very often. Vietnamese sports bars are rather sparse and the ones that I have found are typically english speaking but not american. They are constantly watching the other futbol on every station, TV and time of day or night. I typically take my firestick and plug it into any TV where I stay and watch games using a service likes “Steve’s Cablecutters” where you can watch the local buffalo stations with the corny commercials ass well. If you find a place, be sure to share as I have yet to see one. And yes, the games are on during the early hours of the morning so most places are closed anyway. Hanoi is +11 hours over EST. Enjoy VN.

What is the Steves Cablecutters you speak of?  Can't exactly find an actual website, just links to blogs etc.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.