Trade Deadline (Nov 1) Bills Rumors / Speculation

Warriorspikes51

41 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

It is though. A low-end 1st Round pick still comes with a 5th year option and cost control. A high 2nd Round pick does not.

The only way I’m trading a 1st RD Pick is if the guy coming back is here for more than a one season rental.  

We’re looking at potentially losing four starters in Edmunds, Poyer, Singletary and Saffold after the season.   

Hamlin, Bernard and Cook may all be in-house replacements, but that late RD1 Pick is a prime place to grab a top notch OL, S or LB. 

I just don’t see Beane trading a 1 for a rental, given his emphasis on being a long term contender.   And I would completely agree with that.   Now, for a guy on a team friendly/restructured multi-year contract.. I’m open to it. 

• Agree 3

3 hours ago, BeastMode54 said:
CallCall

Call me what you will, but this makes some sense. Some team is gonna offer Edmunds stupid money on a too long contract that just won't make sense or be doable....so we get would get nothing in return.

• Disagree 1

3 hours ago, BeastMode54 said:

Lol she may want to pick players who aren’t out for the season.

1 minute ago, nosejob said:

Call me what you will, but this makes some sense. Some team is gonna offer Edmunds stupid money on a too long contract that just won't make sense or be doable....so we get would get nothing in return.

He’s going to miss significant time with a quad injury, he just had surgery.

• Agree 3

2 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Lol she may want to pick players who aren’t out for the season.

He’s going to miss significant time with a quad injury, he just had surgery.

I forgot. I do remember hearing that, now that ya mention it.

4 minutes ago, nosejob said:

Jamal Adams is one of the most overrated football players in the entire NFL. He is terrible in coverage, is really a Diva unlike Diggs, and is more of a LB than Safety. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, nosejob said:

We’d likely get a 3rd rd comp pick.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/13/2022 at 12:27 PM, Herb Nightly said:

I would not trade a 1st for a RB and  wouldn't mind adding  McCaffery for this year ,at that low salary.

I would even be OK with keeping  Moss for depth and cutting Taiwan Jones .

My preference would be an upgrade on the OLine,maybe another weapon at WR or TE.

Is McCaffery good on special teams ????  How would we ever replace TJ?

11 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I suppose I'd risk a chance on him in exchange for Moss and a late pick 

The Achilles injury is still pretty much a career ender for most guys. There are one or two outliers, but it makes stars mediocre, and mediocre guys liabilities.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.