Week 3 injury updates

YoloinOhio

37 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Dane Jackson was at the facility and at a birthday party for Jordan Phillips last night according to Allen on Kyle Brandt Basement.  Great to hear but don't wouldn't expect him back still. 

I'd be willing to bet he plays Sunday.

Edited by Doc

On 9/20/2022 at 9:29 AM, Doc said:

So…no spinous process fracture? :rolleyes: 

But but, his spleen…, 

On 9/20/2022 at 10:18 AM, CorkScrewHill said:

Yeah a discussion on how great our facilities are was what caused this. You have a VERY warped sense of how much what we say and do on this thread impacts game situations. I am 100% certain that what is posted in this forum has never had a bit of impact on a single NFL snap. I deleted the original post because I didn’t want to deal with the BS. Let it go.

Hey buddy, Stishisness is real! Just ask Josh…, 

😁😂😆😳

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, DCofNC said:

He had a lot of success in College from the inside and got a sack from there this week, I would be surprised if they don’t try it more.  I believe you probably have to throw Boogie or Lawson beside him to be a heavy edge, to avoid an easy gain on the ground as he flies upfield, but maybe not.  In a NASCAR package, him, Phillips, Boogie and Von would be interesting.  Oliver would be fine in place of Phillips, but I think Phillips is actually better as a rusher.

I think we will especially see Rosseau rushing from the inside this week to get in Tua’s view because he’s only like 5’4.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

31 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I think we will especially see Rosseau rushing from the inside this week to get in Tua’s view because he’s only like 5’4.

I still love the fact they list him(nfl and other stat pages) as 5'10" and he even admitted that he is 5'8"

I just actually looked again and ESPN has him as 6'1".  And apparently everyone else followed suit.  He was listed at 5'10" the other day and now is 6'1" on most sites.  They must be scraping the ESPN feed for his credentials.

Edited by The Wiz

13 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I still love the fact they list him(nfl and other stat pages) as 5'10" and he even admitted that he is 5'8"

I just actually looked again and ESPN has him as 6'1".  And apparently everyone else followed suit.  He was listed at 5'10" the other day and now is 6'1" on most sites.  They must be scraping the ESPN feed for his credentials.

Ha - no way he’s 5’8”

It’s interesting how the main argument this offseason was about spending too much on DT depth and not enough on WR depth. Both have been tested early this season.

Kumerow did just enough to justify being that 3rd outside WR. The thing we’ve yet to see is if Davis could be WR1 if Diggs ever were to miss a game.

56 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

That’s why I’m hoping Jordan Phillips plays. He’s 6‘6“.

43 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

What do you think he lists his height on his dating profile?

Large

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

That’s why I’m hoping Jordan Phillips plays. He’s 6‘6“.

everyone gets hand up when to looks to release the pass. Clog the throwing lanes

Edmunds tips a pass to himself for pick six

Go Bills

• Like (+1) 1

So based on Wednesday's injury report it looks like Milano is fine, looks good for Tim Settle who was close last week and Mitch Morse who came back into the game on Monday. Gabe and Ed Oliver are trending in a positive direction too although both feel like 50/50 calls.

I think Jordan Phillips is almost certainly out and Hyde, Jackson and Dawson Knox are all concerns after missing practice. 

Terron Armstead and Xavien Howard both missed practice for the Dolphins. Armstead was resting a toe injury and I would expect him to play. Howard's groin is the one to watch. If he misses practice again on Thursday it starts to look doubtful he plays.

11 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

So based on Wednesday's injury report it looks like Milano is fine, looks good for Tim Settle who was close last week and Mitch Morse who came back into the game on Monday. Gabe and Ed Oliver are trending in a positive direction too although both feel like 50/50 calls.

I think Jordan Phillips is almost certainly out and Hyde, Jackson and Dawson Knox are all concerns after missing practice. 

Terron Armstead and Xavien Howard both missed practice for the Dolphins. Armstead was resting a toe injury and I would expect him to play. Howard's groin is the one to watch. If he misses practice again on Thursday it starts to look doubtful he plays.

I’ve never thought of closely watching a man’s groin, but if you told me to, I would take it up as a hobby. In @GunnerBill I trust.

• Haha (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.